♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

❤❤  One Of the best Compliment to Hajiwon from her Co-Star ❤❤

(worth it to read I really separate this from others cause for me its more special ❤)

••Princess Jae-Shin (Lee Yoon Ji) to Hajiwon••

"Shooting the first scene with 'The King2Hearts'. Hajiwon Unnie is the the most I'm nervous. Originally I'm Ha Ji Won's fan. Because there isn't much difference in our age, I think of her as a role model that I can I really trust and follow. Actually, this is the first time I said such thing. Even compared to the time when I filmed the love line with Jo Jung Suk, I trembled more when i filmed the first scene with Hajiwon unnie. There isnt a large gap between us, but unnie has walked the actress path very nicely. I'm still going to that direction, thats why I'm more nervous.

"When I first filmed the scene with unnie, I thought to myself, 'Am I really saying my line while looking at Hajiwon?'' My heart was beating fast, I felt like I couldn't breath. Looking at Lee Seung Gi or shooting with Joo Jung Suk doesn't even compare. I like it so much, I think I'll never forget that feeling. Hajiwon unnie has a good personality. I was trembling when she hugged me and asked if I had eaten.

Leaning on Ha Ji Won's shoulder, I took a picture that only showed Ji Won unnie's shoulder and uploaded it on twitter, saying 'Took a picture while leaning on that person's shoulder', I like unnie that much." --> Lee Yoon Ji (Princess Jae-Shin of King2hearts)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

@strwbrry She is always pretty! Can't wait to see her on screen! 

Anyway, I found this one https://www.ondemandkorea.com/life-bar-e3.html and really want to see eng sub for the whole episode. In the youtube they only put 3 parts with eng sub. Anybody know where? I hope they give the full eng sub. I don't understand why TvN (cable TV) didn't put any effort for eng sub including the Galileo Space Awakeaned. :(

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

On 6/30/2014 at 3:33 AM, mssegacrazy said:

I'm not sure if this was posted here already but it is so funny that it is re-postable! ;)) got this from ladykate1023
tumblr_myi6q6cnaZ1t86kg0o1_500.jpg

"How To Make Goddess Ha Ji Won

1. Because of an Actress~ Add Acting Skill

2. Add her Sport Skill

3. Add her Aegyo Skill

4. Also her Cooking Skill……

5…………………………………………..

*I’m dying from laughter LMAO XD*

cr : DC HJW"

This is so fitting with with your current discussion about eonnie's cooking skill (or lack of it) during her FM.  :))

edit: My laughter has subsided just now. 

Actually I'm dying seen this post, knowing from FO and GGWE hahaha... But after Galileo and being a Moon Chae Young. So what would been spoiling from her? :D 

• LOL 2

@liv_1023 you can watch Galileo show eng sub on this site  http://kshow123.net/show/galileo-awakened-universe/

In a way I envy you coz you can watch Jiwonn works for the the first time :D and from what I see your love and admiration for her grow day by day ! She is some kind of actress and person who can take over you :wub: 

Back in time ...more then 10 years ago My first Kdrama was Dae Jang Geum - Jewel in the Palace with Lee Young Ae , and then Queen Seon Deok, both a great hits and great Kactress...so I began to like historical Kdramas  and I searched for more and accidentally I founded  DAMO with Ha Ji Won and...bammm It was love at the first sight and just like you I searched everything about her and here I am !!! I was, I am, I will be her fan for ever ! 

Posting in this thread from time to time for keep it alive it is the only way to show my gratitude and my support for her it's the only way to thanks her for every enjoyable time when I watch her dramas, movies, TV Shows...For that I thanks @strwbrry too!

• Love 2

7 hours ago, liv_1023 said:

@strwbrry She is always pretty! Can't wait to see her on screen! 

Anyway, I found this one https://www.ondemandkorea.com/life-bar-e3.html and really want to see eng sub for the whole episode. In the youtube they only put 3 parts with eng sub. Anybody know where? I hope they give the full eng sub. I don't understand why TvN (cable TV) didn't put any effort for eng sub including the Galileo Space Awakeaned. :(

A belated welcome, liv_1023! I'm also a relative newbie here like you, but glad to see people keeping this thread alive every now and then!

I have the whole episode of this with Chinese subs. I don't know how accurate they are but I'm guessing fairly. I've been wanting to do this; no promises, of course, because life has been far too busy for me for a long time, but one day when I have the time I might do English subs from the Chinese ones (I don't know Korean at all but I am fluent in both English and Chinese). I hope I'll be able to find the time soon!

• Like 2

@andra3 Thank you for the link! I love Galileo to the heart, I love all the casts as well. They posses great team work. I hope there is another Galileo and she casted again. Oh yes, very true. Everyday I know her personally she give awe. Hope she is always healthy and happy.

And also I'm inspired by you who stan already for long time for HJW. Backreading give me sense that she doesn't change for years, always pure and always determination about her works. HJW can give the love of the first sight. I also watch Dang Ja Geum and love it, I remember years ago that I don't want to watch another saeguk drama with long episodes, but then I found TK2H and lead me to Empress Ki, Damo, and HJY. Never regret even to re-watch it :D

@SR20DET Thank you for your warm welcome :) wow! really thank you so much. please take your time, I will always awaiting here :p

Yes hope that as well that this thread always be alive to discuss about HJW. 

Looking forward to it!

On 9/27/2014 at 7:32 AM, zoompi123 said:

There have been reports about your meetings with movie firms in Hollywood. What would be the deal-breaker to saying “yes” to a Hollywood production?
For a particular role, it doesn’t matter if it’s in Korea, or Hollywood, or other parts of the world. What I’m looking out for is if there’s something I’m looking for in this character and will I be happy to live it out? That’s something I’d focus more. If I were to go to Hollywood , I want to show off more of the oriental beauty and oriental charm that I think many of the Asians could give out to the western side of the world. That’s something I’m very willing to take on.

Well I found this one in her one of interview back then in 2014. Before I also wondering why she hasn't been in Hollywood yet up to know. But reading this one, I think that she is waiting for the right character and take her time to best movie? 

• Like 2

So cute Jiwonn baby Queen !! she even puts a crown :allgoodlol:

Blowing in candle ...I wonder what her wish is for  ?? I wish for her all the best ! :heart4: ( I love this new gif emojis :lol:)

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

I know I repeat myself again and again ... but ....I can't believe her ages ...It's like a leitmotif but I can't refrain my self :lol:

Image may contain: 1 person

Image may contain: 1 person

• Like 1
  • Love 1