♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

I have always been a Ha Ji Won-Hyun Bin Shipper... but then as I miss her so much, I've been lurking to her past masterpieces... and discover her Chemistry with Kang Dong Won.

By watching 1 clip of them makes me forget about me shipping her with Hyun Bin... 

Maybe, we can see a glimpse of Ha Ji Won on the Movie Premiere of Peninsula on July as she always attends the premiere of KDW's film... 

Awww... im too late to say this- but now I'm a shipper of these two

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

8 hours ago, strwbrry said:

then it ends up that she just doesn’t mean anything to it hahaha

Seeing that RSR comments on Jiwonn 's IG I think that the pic is related to their movie... maybe 201 is the no of their house as a marital couple !:unsure::D

• LOL 2

Ha Ji Won - Ryu Seung Ryong ....I really really can't wait to see their chemistry in the movie. I remembered their collaboration for InStyle Magazine October Issue 2013 ...they was so cute together :D

Animated GIF

cr.me

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

:o Speaking about ... first pic from 'Bi Gwang/ Rain light movie ... Nam Mi and Hwang Jong Gu  ... beautiful family...they look so good together  and Jiwonn is so pretty ! :wub:

cr. @rashom

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I can't wait too to see Jiwonn at  SEFF !! Ha Ji Won and Lee Myung Se will be a Guest Star on JTBC "Bangguseok 1 Yeol" on 12 July 2020 . Ha Ji Won's Video Greeting, English translation , cr. @hajiwonina1023 !

Posts tagged as #haetnim | Wopita

• Like 2

I just finished watching Daddy long legs and I love it! Because the plot is unique and I enjoy it. Plus HB is appeared there.. I'm not their shipper tho.. KDW for the W :p 

So I already watched all her movies except movies before 2004 and if I can name 3 of my favorite movies will be : As One, Closer to Heaven, and Daddy Long Legs. But Sector 7 has special spot for my opinion, even though the story plot and CG should be a lot better but I really appreciate Ha Ji Won preparation for her character in this movies, 7 months to 2 years preparation and how she really immersed with the character.  

But watching all her movies I would say that she really took challenges and take meaningful projects, with value for the story or trademarks to her portfolio. for eg. Heundae is the first Korean movie disaster. 

I want to say thank you to Ha Ji Won for always giving her best for every projects. I personally enjoy it so much!

• Like 1
  • Love 2

No reason not to agree with you @liv_1023 because once you started to dig more of HJW as actress, you couldn’t help but be impressed of how she prepared for every character she’ll play. She has respect to each character she’ll be taking and be totally immerse once she started working on that particular project. 

She just naturally embodies dedication and passion she’s pouring to her craft.

• Like 2

Absolutely! @strwbrry I keep calling her with the name character of the drama/movie. Like dr. Song or Kim Hang Ah or Oh Hana. Even Se Nyang and Yang is different. I don't know how she can give different aura to each characters that she has? So intriguing to some sense when I watch her dramas after dramas or movies after movies.

The funny thing is I don't know why I keep coming to her interview and variety show as well. It's like a movie itself and the character she play is Ha Ji Won :D 

• LOL 1
  • Insightful 1

Anyway @andra3 and @strwbrry since I'm currently backreading (I'm in Empress Ki vibes right now), I noticed that you both already active in that time and really really glad that you two keep it up with this forum and keep active to support HJW until now. Just want to say thank you!

I feel apologize that I'm really to late to appreciate her works. Hehehe.. 

Hope we can still support her for long time! :)

• Love 1

3 hours ago, liv_1023 said:

Anyway @andra3 and @strwbrry since I'm currently backreading (I'm in Empress Ki vibes right now), I noticed that you both already active in that time and really really glad that you two keep it up with this forum and keep active to support HJW until now. Just want to say thank you!

I feel apologize that I'm really to late to appreciate her works. Hehehe.. 

Hope we can still support her for long time! :)

No problem sis, you are now a contributor of this forum from the day you’ve come out and posted your thoughts and update. :)  

everyone is welcome to post and share some goodies about jiwon hehe

• Love 1