♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

11401005_464149867079101_644039966352882

‘The Time We Werenot In Love’ Ha Ji-won. A Confident Top Career Woman Character Illustration Revealed!

Ha Ji-won drama ‘The Time We Were Not in Love’ announced the transformation to be a confidence and professional mind career woman.

SBS drama ‘The Time We Were Not in Love’ will be first broadcasted on June 27th 10PM KST. It also revealed that on June 12th Ha Ji-won got the cast of Oh Ha-na character for the first time.

Ha Ji-won becomes the cast of Oh Ha-na, 34 years old shoes marketing team leader who is honest and confidence career woman.
She has strong competitive spirit but in the end she knew how to be cool personality neatly. Behind her strong personality lays her weak side, which is her generous soft heart personality’s appearance.

Especially, Ha-na made friendship with his boyfriend for 17 years and various episodes with him, etc. This expectation meets with a real sympathy character represent of a woman who lives in her 30’s.

Inside the revealed stills, Ha Ji-won becomes feminine and fresh Oh Ha-na who perfectly contains a transformed looks. She wears blouse and pencil skirt, brings a cup of coffee on her hand and with a classy office clutch on the other hand. Confidence spurts out from that looks which capture attention.

translated from official K-site
Eunhee1023

• Like 4

10426146_464539967040091_921002552106441

5 Sweet K-drama themed cakes that every super fan needs for his or her birthday

According to DramaFever that Secret Garden is on the 4th list...

Every K-drama fan needs the perfect K-drama themed birthday cake! Luckily, Korea is already way ahead of you! From Heirs to Secret Garden, these delicious-looking K-drama themed cakes are perfect for every K-drama super fan!

4. Secret Garden

This is another really well-thought-out cake. Kim Joo Won's expression is priceless, and I love the way the cake artist has a little Woo Young lounging in the front!

Via DramaFever

• Like 3

Guest jhrbae00

i hope jiwon wouldnt do that so called aegyo in this drama. we fans already know it's her nature but some people (haters) would think differently..:sweatingbullets:   it's hurt me to read some negative comment to her and the teaser :tears: 

Guest Lurkernomoreeee

I believe that she took this project for a reason. Rather than being pessimistic, I'm looking forward for this drama. Haters will always be hater...:)

Guest puddleofgrace

Lol

Haters gonna be haters.

No explanation needed for them.

They cant help JiWon being cute?

If its in the character why cant she?

She's an actress, by the way.

haha

Unnie FIGHTING!

11401288_392806570920113_719458015279389

※ These photos belong to official1023. 
If you need to upload these photos to other sites please keep this original state. 
Do not modify. ※ 

(c) Hajiwon HK