♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji-won's face with no makeup at all 

photo599678.jpg

Ha Ji-won starred in the June 3rd episode of OnStyle's 'Get It Beauty' as a guest for 'Talking Mirror'.

Ha Ji-won appeared after she cleaned her face. To the question, "Are you bare-faced", Ha Ji-won answered, "Completely". When she was asked, "how about eyebrows", Ha Ji-won said, "They were toned down to brown". She again emphasized, "I did not apply anything at all".

Ha Ji-won said she applies jelly pack first right after washing her face. She said, "It makes me nervous if I'd skip it even one day. It's like a corset for my skin. It lifts and holds my face".

"It does not droop. I cannot stand the feeling the gravity and the dryness are trying to drag me down even for one second. I tend to use a lot. Because I'm precious" as she revealed she was hard at taking care of her skin. Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

Read more at: http://tr.im/92Jfc

• Like 2

Ha Ji-won reveals her bare face on "Get It Beauty"

20150604001245521_1.jpg

Actress Ha Ji-won revealed her bare face.

On the June 3rd broadcast of OnStyle's "Get It Beauty", Ha Ji-won went makeup free for "Taking Mirror."

The actress was asked, "Are you makeup free?" in which she replied, "Completely. My eyebrows are as they are."

She continued, "So when I was young, my nickname was 'Jjanggu'," referring to an animation character with thick eyebrows.

Then she added, "I toned them down to brown. I didn't put anything at all."

She also revealed her secret to keep her young face, stating, "I apply jelly pack right after washing my face. I get nervous if I'd skit it even one day. To me, it's like a corset for my skin. It lifts and holds my face."

LINK: http://en.asiatoday.co.kr/view.php?key=20150604001245521

>> I do agree HJW's eyebrows is very noticeable that's what I've observed especially when I watched WHIB before, it's like one of her asset.... :)

• Like 3

KBS Is Planning A Celebrity Sibling Show: Here's Ten Sibling Sets We Suggest

tumblr_inline_n3vf61BEOa1qjhb6k.jpg

According to the Korean media outlet Newsen, KBS is preparing a new program about celebrity siblings. The program, tentatively called "We Are Siblings" will require the famous siblings to spend 48 hours together.

The program's producers told Newsen that the idea is to bring back the special relationship that siblings, have which often suffers because people are too busy to spend time together.

How long might such a program last? We can think of enough celebrity siblings to fill at least 10 episodes.

Hey KBS, here's who we suggest.

........skipped unrelated.......................

4.     Ha Ji Won, who will soon be seen in "The Time I Loved You, 7,000 Days with Lee Jin Wook," is older sister to Jeon Tae Soo. He appeared in "Cruel Palace: War of Flowers" and "King's Daughter." Ha Ji Won's real name is Jeon Hae Rim.

The program is likely to air in July, following "Producer" in July. Ko Guk Jin will direct the program.

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/85727/20150604/kbs-is-planning-a-celebrity-sibling-show-heres-ten-sibling-sets-we-suggest.htm

• Like 6

Celebrities Attend J.ONE’s Launching Event

bnt news – Tue, Jun 2, 2015 3:36 PM SGT

to31sdytcrt8vi1uhngxosi4tabwcevw.jpg

6nzu91kgn0yquncmz54n3vczney6c218.jpg

uircnz3cw6qtc866r0ssk4gdfz2jkeg6.jpg

n626ayojze7xr7c1l4ixcavjb3nkxtea.jpg

fqsdh3ku30bmmezb9so2eqqsvfny8evc.jpg

9kyiqju76dndxllf4gy8vdzxmqxzapl9.jpg

[by Woorim Ahn, photo by Baek Soo Yeon] Eco-friendly cosmetic brand J.ONE held its launching event at Crystal Ballroom in Banyan Tree Club & Spa Seoul on June 2.

Meanwhile, Ha Ji Won, Ha Jung Woo, Hyun Bin, Kim Nam Jin and others attended the event. (photo by bntnews DB)

https://sg.entertainment.yahoo.com/news/celebrities-attend-j-one-s-launching-event-073626615.html

• Like 6

Ha Ji-won shares her beauty tips on OnStyle

Actress Ha Ji-won appeared without makeup on OnStyle’s beauty program “Get It Beauty,” which aired on Wednesday.

(OnStyle)

In the previous episode, the 36-year-old actress shared the secrets to her flawless skin, recommending jelly mask packs. 

“I feel like the mask pack lifts and fixes my face. The jelly in the mask seems to make a water bag inside my skin,” Ha said. 

She also disclosed a unique beauty tip -- a recipe for “Honey lemon soju.” It is made of one bottle of soju -- a distilled beverage -- three lemons, one spoon of honey and some soda water. 

“The day after I drink lemon soju, I hear people tell me my skin becomes softer. If you want to drink alcohol but are worried about your skin health, try lemon soju,” she said. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

Link: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201506041726057799810_2

• Like 4

Netizens Pick the 50 Most Beautiful Korean Actors and Actresses

TV network KBS recently conducted an online survey through its Culture Research Center asking which Korean actors and actresses people thought were the most beautiful. Through the broadcast of its weekly entertainment new show, “Entertainment Relay,” these past two weeks, it announced the results of its survey, a mixture of some surprise and some obvious. Take a look at the list below, divided by gender, and see if you agree with the rankings.

Actresses
most beautiful Korean actresses

Our HA JI WON is on 26th spot

29. Kim Ha Neul

28. Han Ye Seul

27. Yoon Jung Hee

26. Ha Ji Won

25. Han Ji Min

Link: http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/04/netizens-pick-the-50-most-beautiful-korean-actors-and-actresses/

• Like 2