♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

On 10/19/2016 at 4:35 PM, Xue Zhu Yu said:

I miss my empress.. is there any new news about a small screen production for our HJW? thanks in advance.. ;)

Sorry !! Not a single words !!!! :(

But we can see her on Oct.  29....at STYLUS Event !!!

CvLfFXxUkAAdd3u.jpg

• Like 2

10 dramas and movies you won't believe are based on real life

As One (2012)

b0e27d54-de86-482b-a742-3d56a9830ab5.jpg

Perhaps not as recent as the other incidents on this list, but certainly not old enough to qualify as history, As One is based on the real-life story of South Korean table tennis player Hyun Jung Hwa (Secret Garden actress Ha Ji Won) and North Korean Lee Boon Hee (Gloria and God of Study alum Bae Doo Na), who form a united team to play in the 1991 World Table Tennis Championships in Chiba, Japan. The drama chronicles their struggle to come together as a team and, in the process, learn more about the oft-depressing divide between the North and South Korean people. Interestingly, the drama was written after several lengthy interviews with Hyun Jung Hwa, who also served as Ha Ji Won’s trainer for the role.

https://www.dramafever.com/news/10-dramas-and-movies-you-wont-believe-are-based-on-real-life/

If you want to watch a wonderful movie in this special day I recommend this one... a wonderful life lesson !!! Enjoy !!! 

• Like 3

Jiwonni update her IG with this

14729142_1429986340363370_3609346792498459882_n.jpg?oh=784ae99b479de4c8799a3fe1a3012be7&oe=58A5365D

~"Thank you 1023VN "~

It seems to be some hand made gift for her, nice job 1023VN (I don't know who they are !??? Vietnam !???) 

I have a gift for her too ...made by Mother Nature :) ( if mb just mb she reads this forum thread :rolleyes:)

A majestic eagle done by Aurora borealis (capture on Norway ) 

20161025082306_5-eagleauro23.jpg

• Like 3