♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

CuYWNm6WIAIwgO6.jpg

her awesome back :w00t::lol:

Son Ye Jin said she wants to film a women version of Asura. She said there's many multicasting movies for men, but almost none for women. And she wants to do it with Jeon Do Yeon, Kim Hye Soo, Ha Ji Won and Han Hyo Joo.

http://www.newsen.com/news_view.php?uid=201610081347256710

>>yes please.. make it happen though we know it's impossible to cast them together in one. 

• Like 4

On 11/10/2016 at 9:46 AM, ferlycious said:

Son Ye Jin said she wants to film a women version of Asura. She said there's many multicasting movies for men, but almost none for women. And she wants to do it with Jeon Do Yeon, Kim Hye Soo, Ha Ji Won and Han Hyo Joo.

>>yes please.. make it happen though we know it's impossible to cast them together in one. 

I don't care about the rest of other actresses. All I want to see is HJW in it and hopefully I don't need to wait too long :w00t:

• Like 3

"I would like to act with Ha Ji Won Sunbaenim, She is my role model and i'm one of her fan. Before I was an actress,i watched drama "Hwang Jin Yi", i feel great. Korean dance is difficult to grasp, but sunbaenim can learn well and felt she was particularly remarkable, I heard lot of good things (about her) through the grapevine. No matter what kind of work, i would like to cooperate once" -Kim Bomi (You Who Came From The Stars)
http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=016&aid=0001135695

it feel so nice reading comments saying HJW as their role model in the field :) Jiwonnie must inspired them.

• Like 2