♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Hi  @deline1023 ! Nice to see you !!! Wonderful and complex vid. 

Ha Ji Won at Fontana Milano 1915

c724380b303e4c62aa9b1199332b8946.jpg

Wannabe star of men's, actress Ha Ji-won has introduced a feminine fashion for pale khaki color as points. Off-shoulder style one shoulder exposed to creep and its contrast with the rich sense did the sleeve design's a charming item. Micro mini skirt, black color will stand out more so on the silhouette of an attractive as well as reveal the legs.  

https://1boon.kakao.com/celebspick/autumnstyle

• Like 3

About Life risking romance ......

Csh7Z3IUsAAVnKW.jpgaccording to the movie producer, Life Risking Romance will be release in Korea on December this year

cr. ladykate twitter

I just hope that they will released this movie ...someday... :sweatingbullets: :rolleyes: ......patience...patience...patience

Imagini pentru Life risking romance gif

• Like 4

Guest Yammylicious

I miss everyone here, just saw this edited picture of my amazing couple and with your kind permission, forgive me to repost...

comawo!

14370453_1305112332852744_610782560797441360_n.jpg?oh=61ecd83fc93610691c53ccfa4f07247a&oe=58382E5F

ctto: the FB page of AMAZING COUPLE ....

Don't know much, but i miss you a lot!!!!

[MARIE CLAIRE HK OCT 2016] snippet interview

Ha Ji Won: My childhood friends think it’s unbelievable I’ve become an actress. How could it be possible for someone like me with this kind of character to be put in front of people? But I’m a person who likes challenges, so I dared [myself] to show a different side of myself, and I succeeded.

Ha Ji Won: I’d choose to keep training “hanging stunts” until I’m no longer afraid[of heights]. There’s great satisfaction after succeeding.

Ha Ji Won: Acting has no ending. Even when I age, I’d still love to do some romance dramas or some impressive projects. Just keep trying.

Ha Ji Won: If I’m not an actress, I really hope I’d be an astronaut. I’ve always been fascinated by everything about the universe. And if I’m not an astronaut, I think I’d be a scientist.

Ha Ji Won: [At 38] there are people who wear eyeglasses & then there’s me who is a sports enthusiast. In fact, I was a high school athlete!

Ha Ji Won: I’m trying to learn how to swim, but even as I do, I still don’t know how, but I’ll keep trying.

Ha Ji Won: I’d love to travel to Europe, particularly in Spain.

Ha Ji Won: I still feel like the 26-year old me, young and standing out, is it not? (laughs) I remember when I was 26, after doing Damo and WHIB, I completely changed my views on acting. Since then I’ve loved my job more!

translated by minnie

• Like 6

New pict for VIVIEN 

CtB8luqUAAAOnEL.jpg

VIVIEN 'Hello Fit' has increased 23% in sales (only a month after the release!) as compared to the previous years!!

Ever PIAGET experience a big increased, last month, in their sales when they used Jiwon as model !!!

cr. ladykate

This is Ha Ji Won power !!!!!

• Like 5