♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Secret Garden become the Top 1 korean dramas most loved by Americans 

201608261629277234633_20160826162946_01_99_20160826181703.jpg

source : http://netizenbuzz.blogspot.my/2016/08/top-10-korean-dramas-most-loved-by.html

Top 10 Korean Dramas Most Loved By Americans

MsMojo:
1. Secret Garden
2. Boys Over Flowers
3. You Who Came From the Stars
4. It's Okay It's Love
5. The Heirs
6. Playful Kiss
7. Full House
8. Kill Me Heal Me
9. You're Handsome
10. Coffee Prince

• Like 6

I love so much her photoshoot for VIVIEN ...her beauty , her perfect body , her hair style...her gaze WOWWW :o :wub:

giphy.gif

but much more I love her amazing confidence 

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

cr.me

I'm happy to see her at last in some advertising CF or some social event ! 

Btw @ferlycious I love the BTS that you posted ...they are so cute :lol: :wub: 

• Like 5

Well fitted lingerie is the reason behind actress Ha Ji Won's boost in confidence

MBC's Entertainment Relay got hold of Ji Won during her loungewear ad film shoot on August 21. During the interactive session, the 37-year-old performer, who boasts of her sleek and well-maintained figure, revealed that a well-fitted lingerie gives a tremendous boost to her confidence

Image result for ha ji won for vivien

Initially, the actress looked little skeptical on choosing an intimate topic: "I really like lingerie. I don't know if I should talk about this, " however, she further added: "The moment everything feels perfect is when I like not just my outwear but also my underwear. I think the fit is nicer, as well."

Image result for ha ji won for vivien

The actress shared that she got her body ready for the underwear commercial by feasting on chicken. " I ate chicken and beer the day before filming for a commercial. I'm the type to [take care of my body] like I'm preparing for a marathon, so I simply filled myself with chicken and beer, " she revealed.

http://www.ibtimes.sg/well-fitted-lingerie-reason-behind-actress-ha-ji-wons-boost-confidence-2868

• Like 4