♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest jhrbae00

Time I’ve Loved You lines up string of cameos as ideal fantasy men

by javabeans | June 16, 2015

Upcoming romance drama The Time I’ve Loved You has lined up a trio of cameo appearances, to play lead star Ha Ji-won’s fantasy men—literally, as they’ll appear in her imagination to represent her ideal types.

That should make for a fun (albeit random?) sequence, since the three men in question have vastly disparate real-life images. Chu Sung-hoon is the tough-guy-turned-teddy-bear, a mixed martial arts fighter who softened up his image through Superman Returns, which made him a household name (though not as much of one as his adorable daughter Sarang). Ohn Joo-wan (Surplus Princess) falls more in the cute vein with that boyish smile and crinkly eyes, while Yoon Sang-hyun (Gap-dong)… well, is it too much to hope that Oska makes a comeback? Wouldn’t that be perfectly fitting, given how he was Ha Ji-won’s literal idol crush in Secret Garden?

The details of the scene aren’t given, though I hope we’ll get to see Lee Jin-wookreacting to them, especially if he gets to be jealous and petty about it. Especially since he’ll be playing Ha Ji-won’s longtime best friend who’ll eventually win her heart. (Ostensibly they’re already halfway there since they’ll already have some feelings for each other, though they haven’t worked those out to the surface yet—that’ll be the drama’s job.)

The Time I’ve Loved You airs as a Saturday-Sunday SBS drama, premiering on June 27.

http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/06/time-ive-loved-you-lines-up-string-of-cameos-as-ideal-fantasy-men/ 

Ha Ji Won to Release Self-Written Song Featuring ZE:A’s Heechul

Ha Ji Won to Release Self-Written Song Featuring ZE:A’s Heechul

A new song written by actress Ha Ji Won featuring ZE:A’s Heechul is set to go on sale on June 17.

A source shared on June 16, “‘You Are Joy’ (working title) was personally written by Ha Ji Won and will be released on June 17. ZE:A’s Heechul also features in the song.” The representative also revealed that Ha Ji Won wrote the song while working on On Style’s “Go Go with Sister” in France and that the track was composed by singer The Film.

Meanwhile Ha Ji Won released her first album “Home Run” back in 2003. The actress also showed off her singing talent when she featured in the track “Now In This Place” from the “Empress Gi” OST in 2014.

Check out footage of Ha Ji Won in the studio below. Are you looking forward to her single?

Cr: Soompi

• Like 4

Link video Ha ji won Go Go with Sister final episode (ep 8)

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2u6n3t_언니랑-고고-e08-150616_tv?start=0

She also updated her sns account regard of this final show,She said "Grasse will be forever in my heart,~~ ^^ Joey, nitta, and Dominic, John ~~ everybody ~~ I really miss you all.
Thank you for my sister June yu gyeong,Onstyle Thank you."
In 2nd post picture Ha ji won show her sincere grateful to her staff and Go Go with sister's staff.Her happy moment with them all in Grasse was precious.at the last Ha ji won said "I love you"

Aww im gonna miss real Ha ji won,Jeon hae rim

11535895_962638000433514_209243457739984

11401124_962638023766845_846836143945569

cr. Amazing couple FP

• Like 3

I can't edit out the quote box.. Ugh. Bian ferly, downfall of using my phone instead of my pc.

But I just have to say that this article about themed cakes are so adorbs. I can't even! I want a personalized one as well with the characters Unnie has played, especially like Hwang Jinyi, Sega, 2hearts, Empress Ki and a lot more!

Oh and annyeong everyone! I'm so happy these days ultimately because of Unnie's new drama and how I see everyone who loves her in unity to support her. It's so surreal.:) 

As for all the promotions coming up for The Time, everything's been an eye candy and I certainly have the feeling that the drama itself will not disappoint. Besides, we have all best actors on board, great PD, staff and music team, and it's going to be a success! I'm claiming it! Heee. 

Let's keep the good vibe always and not be mindful of the other side, like how Unnie's keeping the glow she has... Having the capability to age gracefully, as she turns another year older (but definitely not looking like one) on the 28th! Let's altogether wish her an advance happy birthday 1023rs!

Edited by Gtangerine
  • Like 3

Ha Ji-won to release her new song, "You are joy", written by herself

photo603527.jpg

Ha Ji-won will release her new song, "You Are Joy" featuring ZE:A member Jung Hee-chul.

A source from OnSyle's 'Go, go with unnie" told Newsen on June 16th, "Actress Ha Ji-won will release her new song "You Are Joy", written by herself at 12 PM on June 17th through various music sites".

"You Are Joy" was written by Ha Ji-won, while she was humming a tune thinking about the donkey, Joy that she met during filming 'Go, go with unnie" in the Southern France.

Ha Ji-won has started her music career when she released her first album, Home Run, 2003. She later also participated in the original sound track project for MBC drama, 'Empress Ki' singing 'That's why I'm here like this'.

Her current reality show depicting her daily life with her older sister in southern France will air its final episode on June 16th.

Ha Ji-won will star as Oh Ha-na in SBS' new weekend drama, 'The Time I Loved You' starting on June 17th.

Source : newsen.com/news_view....

• Like 6

Guest jhrbae00

Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook’s Upcoming Drama “The Time I Loved You” Releases Teaser Poster

1850095834_0e52182e_201506150758053410_1

Upcoming SBS drama “The Time I Loved You” has released a teaser poster prior to its premiere.

The poster features the drama’s two leads, Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook, enjoying coffee and each other’s company.

The production team of the drama told the press, “The expression and the mood of Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook was so great in this picture, we decided to release a teaser poster before the release of the main poster. The two have been fully immersing in their characters, and they are having fun with filming. The drama will be full of their great chemistry.”

The drama also released behind-the-scenes images of the two leads in high school uniforms. The drama, based on Taiwanese drama “In Time With You,” tells the story of two long-time friends who eventually develop into lovers. It will premiere on June 27.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/17/ha-ji-won-and-lee-jin-wooks-upcoming-drama-the-time-i-loved-you-releases-teaser-poster/ 

Guest jhrbae00

Ha Ji Won And Lee Jin Wook Go Back To High School

1jec0v907iyr921t1mtr62o9vhtgtblj_zps6skl

[by Sora Ghim] Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook show off their youthful looks by wearing a school uniform. They transformed into high school students and give off a fresh aura and chemistry.

Upcoming SBS weekend drama ‘The Time We Were Not In Love’ released still cuts of Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook in character as students.

Oh Ha Na (Ha Ji Won) and Choi Won (Lee Jin Wook) live in the same neighborhood and attend the same high school, being friends with a history of 17 years. This still cut shows the start of the two’s friendship during their high school days.

In the released pictures, Ha Na and Won wear matching uniforms and give off a youthful aura. Moreover, the two add accessories to make them more like students with backpacks and glasses for a cute charm. Ha Na and Won give off a ‘best friend chemistry’ attracting attention. Won rests his arm on Ha Na’s shoulder, showing a natural skinship.

What caught the most attention however is Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook’s youthful appearance. Wearing the uniforms and acting like students, the actors don’t look out of place. Their height difference and sweet smiles bring butterflies as people anticipate the two’s chemistry in ‘The Time We Were Not In Love.’

Meanwhile, this drama will start airing on June 27 at 10 PM KST. (photo by SBS ‘The Time We Were Not In Love’)

http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=22647