♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

omg. this drama has so many twist and turn even before broadcast! I hope they really really finally starts to shoot! They already buy time from Divorce Lawyers to start a week later, they are really going into live filming even if they start now.

Hopefully that means the PD and producer has come to some agreement on the storyline. keeping my fingers crossed. I am really only looking forward to this drama this year.

• Like 3

11257119_1656903707873295_50017741104827***HALLYU WORLD #FAN2STAR EVENT!*** 截止日期 5月25日下午5點(北美時間)

你有什麼關於 #河智苑 (#전해림) 或者關於她的作品的問題嗎?

方法一: 讓 河智苑 看見你!將你的問題錄成一段小視頻,將link貼在此貼下面 (例如Vanessa的視頻:https://youtu.be/H9CF_21PCoU)

方法二: 太害羞了?直接在此貼下面留言,主持人慧秀幫你問問題

*請用中文,英文或韓文提問
*所有參選視頻,韓流世界將有權修改和播放
*韓流世界保留延期或終止、變更活動內容的權利

Hallyu World Fan2Star event - interview #HaJiWon from Secret Garden and Empress Ki- deadline for submission is May 25, 5:00pm, 2015 EST

Do you have questions you would like to ask Ha Ji Won, including questions regarding her dramas?

1. Let Ha Ji Won see you! Record your question in a short video and post the link below
ex. Vanessa‘s clip: https://youtu.be/H9CF_21PCoU

2. Too shy? Leave your question in the comment below and our host Hye-soo will ask her for you

* Please use Chinese, English, or Korean
* Hallyu World has the right to modify and broadcast all video and question submissions
* Hallyu World reserves the right to modify, alter or terminate any of the event terms and conditions at its sole discretion at any time with or without prior notice

cr : https://www.facebook.com/EstarKR?fref=photo

https://www.facebook.com/hjw1023sg

Guest jhrbae00

PD Jo Soo Won Persuaded to Resume Directing The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days

A round of applause please, as the production of upcoming SBS weekend drama The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days just went from imminent disaster to unbelievably farcical. I’m sure stuff like this happens behind the scenes in drama productions on a regular basis, but to see it play out in public with news updates is another thing. A week after PD Jo Soo Won quit his directing gig on 7000 Days, which was followed by the production finding two different PDs to take over for him, he’s now back on the job and will be directing the drama after all.

read more here http://koalasplayground.com/2015/05/22/pd-jo-woo-won-persuaded-to-resume-directing-the-time-i-loved-you-7000-days/

Guest puddleofgrace

People never seem to be contented-I JUST NOTICED.

PD quits-

they wished he never quitted

PD returns-

they say if "script sucks and it will be plainly sucks"

*lets be optimistic for the drama's success.

*its a group effort. STAFF.DIRECTOR.WRITERS.ACTORS.

SIT BACK.RELAX.

Daebak! hjw can sell anything! hahaha

yep, having the pd back is better than changing, since he already was involved in the early stages and his past modern dramas are all of good quality.

• Like 3

It seems like forever since last visiting, and I was so eager to read all your updates in this thread. But as I came here, initial reaction was, whutt daa? What happened with the layout?! Argh!!! why did they changed it and made such a complicated-so user unfriendly one. :(  Hope I'll get over soon. 

Anyway, I am so just happy reading some news that PD Jo Soo Won got persuaded to continue directing 7000 days. I have high hopes to him, given how great he has done w/ IHYV and Pinocchio. Looking forward on weekends of June! I'm just sooooo excited!

Imma also have to try that soju-lemon-honey drink unnie's drinking.. hmm. hope I get the same results as he had. Lol. 

• Like 1

11329820_453202378190117_801494839937756

Most Well-Liked Male and Female Drama Leads

Actors and Actresses voted as most Well-Liked Male and Female Drama Leads in recent study by KOBACO (Korea Broadcast Advertising Coporation)

The results of this study, which focused on 3,655 male and female regular drama viewers between the ages of 13 and 59, were revealed on May 21.

Actress

1.Gong Hyo Jin 36.6%
2.Ha Ji Won 31.8%
3.Lee Bo Young 24.2%
4.Jeon Ji Hyun 22.7%
5.Moon Chae Won 16.9%

Actors

1.Kim Soo Hyun 33.6%
2.Ji Sung 27%
3.Cha Seung Won 24.9%
4.Jo In Sung 19.9%
5.Kim Myung Min 18.8%

• Like 3

HALLYU WORLD FAN2STAR EVENT

c1d1913eb13533fad222f083add3fd1f40345b94

11219374_873481199388305_625142220755540

cr. lovehuishow Ig

Edit:

Hallyu World Facebook...

We finally met!
Hyesoo flew all the way to Seoul for this great actress, Ha Ji Won. Hyesoo said that Jiwon is a truly beautiful person inside and out!

• Like 9

Hallyu World facebook

***Dear all Ha Ji Won Fans!***

Thank you for all of your questions! The interview with Korean Actress Ha Ji Won has successfully finished today, which was earlier than we expected! We look forward to editing the interview with some of her fan question
s so please look forward to it which we will release very soon! Check up on our page for further updates including an interview trailer...also, if you have already recorded a video question, please submit asap, and we might show it in the final video. Thanks!

感 謝所有河智苑的粉絲們的熱情參與,為了配合智苑姐姐的行程,專訪比原定時間提前!現已經順利結束!對於錄製視頻的fans,如果你有已經錄製的視頻,請盡 快提交給我們,你現在還有機會出現在專訪視頻中(截止時間不變:美東時間25日5PM)!預告片和專訪將會陸續推出,請關注我們的頁面!(一起期待吧!)

https://www.facebook.com/EstarKR/posts/1657789151118084?__mref=message_bubble

11209488_1657788687784797_35636925735376

We finally met!
Hyesoo flew all the way to Seoul for this great actress, Ha Ji Won. Hyesoo said that Jiwon is a truly beautiful person inside and out! ‪#‎HaJiWon‬ ‪#‎河智苑‬ ‪#‎하지원‬

• Like 6