♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

HJW IG Update
10987482_1605421773023403_13910241524815

This what she wrote for the post:

A nice day~

Captions in the picture:

Thank you~ I am slightly melting up!

PS: Woww, I am totally curious what event was it that keeps our Ji Won eonnie melting! Hahaa....

translated by Alice inJiwonderland
>>me too I am curious what's making her feel that way? Could that be someone? :P:D

** There are news from Haewadal that it is not confirmed yet

News of Jiwon's next
possible project--- its a drama again.

Ha Ji Won is being courted to star in SBS's '너를 사랑한 시간, 7000일' (Time of Loving You, 7000 Days) which is the Korean remake of Taiwanese hit drama 'In Time With You' (我可能不會愛你). SBS is aiming to air the drama in in the first half of 2015, and is currently looking for a timeslot. Preparation is on its way now for the production.

rough translation by zoompi123
source: www.osen.co.kr/article/G1110092393

Guest lexurite

@zoompi123 It is confirmed or just rumored? It would be AWESOME! I love this drama, the story is so great!
Synopsis of 'In Time With You':
On her 30th birthday, Cheng You Qing received an email on "the symptoms of premature aging" from Li Da Ren, her best friend of 14 years. Unable to accept that Li Da Ren is like a fine wine that will get better with age and she is like a grape that will dry into a raisin as years go by, she made a bet with Li to see who will get married first before they turn 35. As she looked around for a potential husband, she discovered that she was surrounded by unacceptable candidates, like gay assistant or cheating ex-boyfriend. The only man who could love her despite her ill temper and stubbornness is her best friend. The only problem was that they both swore that they were not or will ever be romantically attracted to each other.

I just hope the PD and absolutely the writer(s) will be good. These days, you can't rely on your star power anymore. :(

Guest jhrbae00

class="article_post_title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ha Ji Won Confirmed As Female Lead For Remake Of Taiwanese Drama 'In Time With You'OSEN via Naver: Ha Ji Won confirmed for SBS drama 'The time that I loved you'... to come back after 'Empress Ki' 
1. [+1587, -47] Even if they cast a mediocre male lead, this will be a guaranteed success2. [+1127, -77] This noona will become ugly someday... How is it that she becomes more beautiful as time passes3. [+978, -30] I'm so curious of who they're gonna cast for the male lead 4. [+700, -41] You can trust Ha Ji Won*.* I'm curious to death about the male lead! Please show us a good chemistry^.^5. [+74, -8] You can say it's because of Ha Ji Woon noonim that 'Empress Ki' had high viewer ratings in spite of the controversies6.  [+59, -8] I like that Ha Ji Won is appearing in a lot of projects ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ7. [+71, -20] So Ji Sub would be perfect 8. [+45, -3] Heol... I really enjoyed that drama. The casting for the male lead is important9. [+44, -5] Cast an actor who is in his 30s not 20s
http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/03/ha-ji-won-confirmed-as-female-lead-for.html

mafidei00 said: class="article_post_title entry-title" style="font-family: 'Playfair Display', 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 32px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 0px; color: rgb(72, 72, 72); padding: 0px 0px 15px; text-transform: capitalize; letter-spacing: 0.800000011920929px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Ha Ji Won Confirmed As Female Lead For Remake Of Taiwanese Drama 'In Time With You'OSEN via Naver: Ha Ji Won confirmed for SBS drama 'The time that I loved you'... to come back after 'Empress Ki' 
1. [+1587, -47] Even if they cast a mediocre male lead, this will be a guaranteed success2. [+1127, -77] This noona will become ugly someday... How is it that she becomes more beautiful as time passes3. [+978, -30] I'm so curious of who they're gonna cast for the male lead 4. [+700, -41] You can trust Ha Ji Won*.* I'm curious to death about the male lead! Please show us a good chemistry^.^5. [+74, -8] You can say it's because of Ha Ji Woon noonim that 'Empress Ki' had high viewer ratings in spite of the controversies6.  [+59, -8] I like that Ha Ji Won is appearing in a lot of projects ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ7. [+71, -20] So Ji Sub would be perfect 8. [+45, -3] Heol... I really enjoyed that drama. The casting for the male lead is important9. [+44, -5] Cast an actor who is in his 30s not 20s
http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/03/ha-ji-won-confirmed-as-female-lead-for.html

Even though drama land is currently in a slump, seeing Ha Ji-won onscreen twice a week is never a bad thing. I just hope the writer is reliable. Experience has taught me that good source material does not always give an equally good adaptions (see: second half of Fated to Love You, SPY)
http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2026306/upcoming-drama-2015-the-time-that-i-loved-you-7000-days-ha-ji-won-confirmed-according-to-nate#latest

itemprop="name" class="entry-title"Ha Ji Won to possibly star in Korean remake of Taiwanese drama ‘In Love With You’

57706-306155-338x499.jpg

It was reported earlier that South Korea would be getting a remake of Taiwanese drama ‘In Time With You,’ and it has now been revealed today that Ha Ji Won is highly favored to take on the female lead role.

Broadcast affiliates revealed that SBS new drama ‘The Time I Love You, 7000 Days’ (working title) will be a remake of Taiwanese drama ‘In Time With You,’ and Ha Ji Won is highly favored to take the female lead role. If everything goes well, it will mark the return to the small screen for Ha Ji Won after a year hiatus, following her previous drama ‘Empress Ki’ which concluded last April.

‘The Time I Love You, 7000 Days’ will now go into pre-production, and SBS is gearing to premiere the drama by the first half of the year.

‘In Time With You’ is a 2011 Taiwanese romance drama that’s led by Ariel Lin and Bolin Chen, and tells the story of two friends who have known each other for 14 years, and finally realize that they could be the ones for each other. The drama was wildly popular during its time, and clinched an amazing seven awards at the prestigious ’47th Golden Bell Awards’ in 2012, and set a new record in the process.

With Ha Ji Won possibly taking the role as Cheng You Qing, who will be cast as Li Da Ren?

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

grimselpass said: itemprop="name" class="entry-title"Ha Ji Won to possibly star in Korean remake of Taiwanese drama ‘In Love With You’

It was reported earlier that South Korea would be getting a remake of Taiwanese drama ‘In Time With You,’ and it has now been revealed today that Ha Ji Won is highly favored to take on the female lead role.

Broadcast affiliates revealed that SBS new drama ‘The Time I Love You, 7000 Days’ (working title) will be a remake of Taiwanese drama ‘In Time With You,’ and Ha Ji Won is highly favored to take the female lead role. If everything goes well, it will mark the return to the small screen for Ha Ji Won after a year hiatus, following her previous drama ‘Empress Ki’ which concluded last April.

‘The Time I Love You, 7000 Days’ will now go into pre-production, and SBS is gearing to premiere the drama by the first half of the year.

‘In Time With You’ is a 2011 Taiwanese romance drama that’s led by Ariel Lin and Bolin Chen, and tells the story of two friends who have known each other for 14 years, and finally realize that they could be the ones for each other. The drama was wildly popular during its time, and clinched an amazing seven awards at the prestigious ’47th Golden Bell Awards’ in 2012, and set a new record in the process.

With Ha Ji Won possibly taking the role as Cheng You Qing, who will be cast as Li Da Ren?

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

I'm torn apart...I don't know why but I really really HATE remake, especially if K-production remake my favourite drama..ITWY one of my favourite T-dramas. Ha Ji Won already confirmed and of course I will watching anything she in,this is the first time I break my watching rule/preference. I always believe in HJW, she will do better. :)>-