♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji Won Confirmed As Guest On tvN Variety Show “House On Wheels”

Actress Ha Ji Won is the next star to appear as a guest on “House on Wheels!”

On July 27, a source from tvN stated, “Ha Ji Won has confirmed her appearance on ‘House on Wheels.’ As for the details for her appearance, including the exact date, please check the broadcast.”

“House on Wheels” is a new variety program in which Sung Dong Il, Kim Hee Won, and Yeo Jin Goo travel around Korea in a portable home and invite people who are special to them, including friends, family, and colleagues. Previous guests include Ra Mi Ran, Girl’s Day’s Hyeri, Gong Hyo Jin, Lee Sung Kyung, and IU.

Ha Ji Won had previously worked together with Sung Dong Il and Kim Hee Won on the film “Collateral” (working title). The movie finished filming in July 2019 and is currently awaiting release.

Check out Ha Ji Won in the historical drama “Empress Ki“!

Link: https://www.soompi.com/article/1415315wpp/ha-ji-won-confirmed-as-guest-on-tvn-variety-show-house-on-wheels

Actress Ha Ji Won reveals the secret to her never-changing looks
Actress Ha Ji Won revealed the secret to her never-changing looks.
On the July 29th episode of 'Access Showbiz Tonight', Ha Ji Won met with reporter Kim Sang Yoon after 2 years since their previous interview, and he expressed, "You look the same as you did 2 years ago. You really look the same. What's your secret to looking young?"
The 43-year-old actress responded, "I think it lifts up my face because I laugh a lot. It's also my secret that I eat a lot of lemons. I eat 3 lemons each day."
Are you going to try out Ha Ji Won's lemon technique?
link: https://www.allkpop.com/article/2020/07/actress-ha-ji-won-reveals-the-secret-to-her-never-changing-looks

• Like 4

[SBS Star] VIDEO: Ha Jiwon Shares What a Secret to Her Youthful Beauty Is

Lee Narin

Published Thu Jul 30 11:18:00 KST 2020 
Updated Thu Jul 30 11:18:00 KST 2020

[SBS Star] VIDEO: Ha Jiwon Shares What a Secret to Her Youthful Beauty Is

Actress Ha Jiwon shared what a secret is to her ever so youthfulness.

On July 29 episode of SBS' television show 'Han Bam', Ha Jiwon's recent interview was shown.

sbsnewslogoHa Jiwon

At the beginning of the interview, the reporter reminisced the time when he interviewed Ha Jiwon back in 2018.

The reporter said, "You haven't changed one bit since our last interview two years ago; you look exactly the same."

With curious eyes, he asked, "How do you keep yourself looking so youthful like that?"

Ha Jiwon thanked him and said, "Well, I laugh a lot and that lifts my skin, I think."

She continued, "I also eat a lot of lemons. That's probably my biggest secret. I eat three lemons a day."

She laughingly went on, "You know how sour lemons are, right? Whenever I eat a lemon, the skin on my face naturally gets lifted, and I laugh easily as well. So, there is like no time for my skin to come down again."

Born in 1978, Ha Jiwon has turned 42 last month.

link: https://news.sbs.co.kr/amp/news.amp?news_id=N1005907324&news_id=N1005907324&__twitter_impression=true

• Like 5

I'm so impressed that the way she ran during that filming and demonstrated the sword techniques, she doesn't seem rusty at all! And it's not just that she has a pretty and young face, she's also in great shape, like no difference compared to her 20s. She's really so special and unique.

Glad to know the forums are back too! I nearly had a heart attack last week when they were down for such a long time, because there's really a treasure trove of valuable info here.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Finally, Collateral's first preview is here. I really cannot wait to see our Jiwonnie in a big screen. Miss her a lot. She's quite busy nowadays :love:

I still unable to watch the recent interview, because the YouTube video is not available to be viewed in my country. 

Hopefully, someone with a big heart can translate the video for all of us :blush:

• Like 4

H @ben1090, I just saw the interview with eng sub in Kisstvshow (click here) it is started around around min 37. 

22 hours ago, strwbrry said:

Ha Ji Won the ACTION ACTING MASTER with 25 years of experience.

The ever action queen in south korea among the actresses of her generation.

For me she is the ultimate queen :D either action, melodrama, etc.. she is just pure artist.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

17 hours ago, ben1090 said:

Finally, Collateral's first preview is here. I really cannot wait to see our Jiwonnie in a big screen. Miss her a lot. She's quite busy nowadays :love:

I still unable to watch the recent interview, because the YouTube video is not available to be viewed in my country. 

Hopefully, someone with a big heart can translate the video for all of us :blush:

Many of the YouTube videos can't be viewed in my country too!

This is a Chinese video website, try it and see if you can watch it?

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1HV411z7o4?from=seopage

By the way, I'm already working on a translation based on this video's Chinese subtitles. I hardly know any Korean but I can translate Chinese to English. I won't be able to upload subs into a video, though, I don't have the time and skill to do that, but I will provide the whole transcript when it's done.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, liv_1023 said:

H @ben1090, I just saw the interview with eng sub in Kisstvshow (click here) it is started around around min 37. 

For me she is the ultimate queen :D either action, melodrama, etc.. she is just pure artist.

Wow thanks for the link! I won't need to translate it from Chinese now. It's even better, presumably even more accurate if translated directly from Korean.

Amazing commercial filming and interview!

• Like 3

19 hours ago, liv_1023 said:

Thank you so much @liv_1023 ❤️❤️❤️. The link is working. So happy to watch it ☺️☺️☺️

@SR20DET thank you. Can you please help us by translating the Collateral's preview if any Chinese subtitles available :blush:? I think I need to learn Korean and Chinese languages too...

South Korean actress Ha Ji-won says eating three lemons a day helps to maintain youthful looks

If there is a spike in demand for lemons in South Korea, blame actress Ha Ji-won.

On Wednesday (July 29), the host of variety show Access Showbiz Tonight told the actress she looked exactly like she did two years ago.

He asked if she had any beauty secrets, noting that the 42-year-old actress made her TV debut in 1996 in the teen drama, New Generation Report: Adults Don't Understand Us.

Ha replied that she laughs a lot, and believes it helps to tighten her face.

"Eating lemons is also my secret, " she said. "I eat three lemons a day. As the lemons are sour..."

She scrunched up her face and said smilingly: "It has the effect of uplifting my face and prevents wrinkles."

The actress, who is famous for acting in K-dramas such as Secret Garden (2010) and Empress Ki (2013 to 2014), became a trending item on South Korean social media after the variety show was broadcast on Wednesday night.

Some netizens said that she has not aged a bit since her leading role in the romance and body-switch comedy Secret Garden, while others even dug out a still from her 2002 film Sex Is Zero, exclaiming that she looked almost the same after 18 years.

Ha recently appeared in the romantic series Chocolate (2019 to 2020), where she starred opposite singer-actor Yoon Kye-sang.

link: https://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyle/entertainment/south-korean-actress-ha-ji-won-says-eating-three-lemons-a-day-helps-to

• Like 3

@ben1090 Sure! Here's the Collateral preview with Chinese subtitles, and my translation

Note that the translation is purely based on the Chinese subtitles and may not be fully accurate, because it is very hard to know the context with just a few snippets here and there.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/BV1Sa4y1E7r1

I'll take you as collateral in place of the money

They're all going to be driven out.

How about the child?

To pay the debt,

she has to stick close to him

Don't get too worried

He raises her well to fulfil this responsibility

You're collateral!

Collateral?

What is it?

2 hours ago, Instamixes said:

Hello, Such a cute actress.

Hi! Welcome!

She's really cute indeed, and much more!

But don't just take our word for it, do check out more of her past work, interviews and trivia, many of which can be found in the earlier days of this thread!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

You are very welcome @SR20DET and @ben1090, enjoy the interview! I’m in the stage of withdrawal syndrome even for the interview, I keep watching it now everyday :’D

I’m glad we can interact and discuss with you all @strwbrry :) 

6 hours ago, Instamixes said:

Hello, Such a cute actress.

Hi welcome! She is definitely cute, but she is more than that. Yes you will know her more after you read this forum. I’ve been backreading before, and passed those 1500 pages. Making me more adore her :)

• Like 3