♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

On 7/19/2020 at 6:20 AM, liv_1023 said:

I really love how she spend her free time with environment and family plus a healthy lifestyle. No wonder how she can be fresh after years. :D

she’s quite connected to nature indeed. She is so different from other celebs of what she’s posting in her ig :lol:

22 hours ago, strwbrry said:

she’s quite connected to nature indeed. She is so different from other celebs of what she’s posting in her ig :lol:

Yeah I think so too.. she looks like busy enjoying nature, arts, and foods and time with her family and friends. I hope she always happy and healthy :D Is she ever going out with her other celebs friends? I wondering. 

7 hours ago, liv_1023 said:

Yeah I think so too.. she looks like busy enjoying nature, arts, and foods and time with her family and friends. I hope she always happy and healthy :D Is she ever going out with her other celebs friends? I wondering. 

She used to hang-out when she was still in wellmade agency. But now she’s so low-key.

“I always check when I buy things. In fact, almost all the packaging used in the mart is plastic. Sometimes plastic is used so much that I wonder if I'm buying things or if I’m buying trash.”

n.news.naver.com/entertain/arti…

We love an environmentalist queen!! #HaJiWon #하지원

cr. cassie twitter

new Purmil Dalgona Latte drink :) 

• Like 1

Someone with good heart translating Ha Ji Won’s ‘AT THIS MOMENT’ book from hangul to english. And I want to share it here also for documentary copy :D

ha_ji_won_at_this_moment_1475563930_990d

Prologue (At This Moment)

***Translation***

It's not a diary or a notebook,
'I am still ashamed and still cant believe that I am writing to produce a book.

I have never thought of publishing a book
So when I received an offer to publish a book, it sounded ridiculous, and I firmly refused it.
But with thin ears, I invited family and acquaintances
I started a time travel trip to visit myself.

There was a 15-year-old i who was chasing after to watch an audition, and there was a 'girl who leapt through time' that would appear in animation.

And across time and jumping. Whenever I live a new life I met the muffled emotions that embraced my body again.

Hajiwon's only Pandora's box was opened.

I learned new things, learned and loved myself,
Sometimes it's hard to be alone
As I tried to beat myself, the process of becoming a member of Ha Jiwon in this moment passed like a panorama.

I was the happiest, the most enjoyable, and have the most fun when I was in the nest of a shooting scene with a friend named Acting who welcomed me.

Including my friends who dream to become actors/actress like me.

With all my friends running towards the dream
I want to share a little bit, and sympathize.

Right now at this moment,
I'm going to show my time travel by lifting the pen with my heart pounding.

Hajiwon Fall in 2012

~~~
@AdminLoryshie

Link: https://m.facebook.com/1023HajiwonPh/

• Like 1

Her Story 1.

The Girl Who Leapt Through Time

#Star (별) - Page 14th

My dream that I couldn't tell anyone,
The secret I kept alone...
Only stars in the sky know them
It was the only one.

The person who gave me the star
That is my first love.

Beginning of Memory (기억의시작) -
 Page 15-16

Dingdong

[Present Instruction] After bath, change into comfortable clothes, then wear your favorite furnace play the music I like. 'Star Has Fallen'. Recommended!“
(falling star - sung si kyung ” !)

Dingdong. 

In the room I turn off the lights, close my eyes,  press the light button on the stand to open your eyes.
Slowly~ then try to turn the table lamp …...  

Back from filming a CF and ready to take a shower when suddenly received a message from a close younger sister that came to see me. 
This message could be that instruction how to use the gifts... when she gave a birthday present to me, she warned several times not to open the present until she goes home..really a very cute sister!

I became an obedient sister, doing the instruction and act accordingly to the text message.

What is that? I slowly opened my eyes expectantly.
A dark room, the lamp emits light dimly in lit table, rotating stand light radiating into the walls, the ceiling becomes brighter .

Its a star! My room twinkles with stars.!

"Waa,  it's really pretty!"

The stars, which I love, are in my room and are shining.

It started raining in the morning and it made me cry for some reason, and I got tired of shooting all day.

It was a good day, but when I met Byeol-ri, I fell asleep.  

I follow through that star's movement, the one which is my favorite star. 

"From now on, you're my star. And every day, listen to my wishes."

In a room where I'm alone , I talk to the stars like that.  Then some memories
 passes like a scene from a movie.

"Yes, that's right. It was from that time that I liked the stars……..”

481743_492420840788568_1756507481_n.jpg?

#First Love ( 첫사랑) - Page 17-19

Today, is my 18th birthday (Jeon Hae rim), and this birthday is a little special.

It's also the day I invited my boyfriend for the first time.  

Pretend not to but deep inside, I am very curious as to what gift my boyfriend had prepared.

Last night I fell asleep with a thought, ‘What if I'm so impressed that I cried??’ 

I don't know if my boyfriend reads my mind, yet he suddenly said to me 

"stay in the living room for a while.” After that he went into my room and locked the door.

I was taken aback by the situation entirely unexpected, and not even a single word comes out. 

I chatted with other friends in the living room, but couldn’t stop myself to look back into my room .

After a long time, my boyfriend left my room said, "The room was pretty.
Does the woman room naturally have good smell like that?'
Laughing like nothing happened at all.

"What did you do in the room?"

"Just looked around the room."
“ Here…”

I can't even ask my boyfriend if he has a birthday present for me.  So, my birthday party ends without a special event. Party ended and all friends returned home.. That night, feeling down, thinking if I should be angry to my boyfriend or pretend that it was okay.
Going to worry about whether to get angry, bend, or go cool with it with my mind feeling so messy, lying in the bed and I turn off the lights.

"Huh? Kya~ Ah~."

“What’s going on, Hae-Rim? What happened?” surprised by my screaming voice, my whole family came to my room.

“In my room… the stars…….”

The walls and ceiling next to the bed were all surrounded by stars.
Wherever you put your eyes, the stars glowed softly.

More beautiful than any night sky I've ever seen.

Pretty night came into my room, there wasn’t any words that can describe my feelings on that moment! 

I assume that it is the luminous sticker glow in the dark-like a star.

From that my boyfriend told me, my sparkling eyes resembles a star, that’s why he was thinking to give me this gift.

He said he wanted to, and also put it into his room and thinks about it every time he sleeps.

From that moment, I fell asleep with the twinkling stars .

A girl who was shy, who couldn't speak properly even if she wanted to do something, and kept everything inside, wished to the star that twinkle in front of her every night.

Someone who gave me a star that I could keep close to me.

He is my first love.

I still do not understand what feeling it was, I'm fluttering and missing him, and if we meet again I would be happy.

After a long time, I just realized, that he was my first love …..