♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Guest jhrbae00

WATCH: Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook are bickering best friends in new trailer for The Time I Loved You

The Time I Loved You, the Korean remake of In Time with You starring Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook, is getting ready to premiere in a couple of weeks, and we're finally getting to see actual previews for the show! We've already seen quirky individual teasers for the two characters, but we all know the important part is how the two interact together as the best friends who aren't really just friends. Take a look:

read more http://www.dramafever.com/news/watch-ha-ji-won-and-lee-jin-wook-are-bickering-best-friends-in-new-trailer-for-the-time-i-loved-you/ 

Guest jhrbae00

From BFF to fake boyfriend in The Time I’ve Loved You

by girlfriday | June 15, 2015

I don’t think we’ll be lacking for any chemistry in this drama — at least that one thing seems set. The latest teaser and stills for SBS’s new rom-com The Time I’ve Loved You finally show us an actual glimpse of the drama to come, from high school shenanigans to dating woes as adults. More importantly, they show our two leadstogether, which you wouldn’t think would be so difficult in a drama that’s entirely about two people who have been glued to each other for 17 years.

Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook star as best friends who’ve been two peas in a pod for half their lives, but begin to struggle with their feelings when new love interests enter the picture. There will be a number of them throughout the series, including Infinite’s LYoon Kyun-sang, and Chu Soo-hyun.

more here http://www.dramabeans.com/2015/06/from-bff-to-fake-boyfriend-in-the-time-ive-loved-you/ 

Guest jhrbae00

Chu Sung Hoon, Yoon Sang Hyun, and On Joo Wan to Cameo in “The Time I’ve Loved You”

MMA fighter Chu Sung Hoon and actors Yoon Sang Hyun and On Joo Wanwill be making cameo appearances in the upcoming SBS drama, “The Time I’ve Loved You.”

According to broadcast insiders, the three have been confirmed to make special appearances in the latest drama.

Although not much detail about their cameos have been revealed yet, it has been reported that they will be acting with the drama’s leading lady, Ha Ji Won, as their “ideal type.”

“The Time I’ve Loved You,” which will premiere on June 27, is a remake of a popular Taiwanese drama called “In Time With You.” Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook will be starring as the leads.

http://www.soompi.com/2015/06/15/chu-sung-hoon-yoon-sang-hyun-and-on-joo-wan-to-cameo-in-the-time-ive-loved-you/ 

'The Time We Were Not in Love' releases romantic poster and cute teaser of Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook

Upcoming romantic comedy drama 'The Time We Were Not in Love' has released the warm, romantic poster of leads Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook. The poster features a sweet moment between the two, ironically looking like they're in love.

In comparison to their soft, sweet poster, a new fun-filled teaser has been released, showing scenes from the drama for the first time. It looks like there won't be child actors playing the high school versions of their characters, but Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook will play both their teenage characters and 34-year-old characters. The two could easily pass as high school students in those cute glasses. Don't you think?

The drama is about two friends in their mid-30s who have been friends for a whopping 17 years. They've been with each other through thick and thin as he helped her whenever she caused trouble. The two never dated because of bad timing, but it looks like all that might change soon.

Link: http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/the-time-we-were-not-in-love-releases-romantic-poster-and-cute-teaser-of-ha-ji-won-and-lee-jin-wook

• Like 2

1456125_1083814151647259_744502020112925

#언니랑고고~그라스는 영원히 제 맘속에 있을거에요~~^^ 조이, 니따, 그리고 도미니크, 존~~다들 너무 그리워요~~
그리고 유경 언니 고마워용~~^^
#onstyletv 감사합니다~

Rough translation: # Sister rang and my mind forever in Grasse and I'm going to be ~ ~ ^^ Zoe, TA, and Dominique, John ~ ~ miss them so much ~ ~ and thank you sister Yu-Kyung-Yong ~ ~ thank you ~ ‪#‎onstyletv‬ ^^

cr. HJW FP
  • Like 5

whoaaah tonight will be the last episode of #GGWE I will surely miss HJW's craziness and clumsiness in the show.... she's such a cool and very cute yeoja taking things very lightly and trying so hard especially in cooking.... that area of specialty is very far and not easy for her to reach :P :P :D :D

• Like 4