♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

11412230_1621135864790374_62497059825577

Singtel and starhub subscribers, you can start watching 'Go Go with Sister' starting June 7 every Sundays 9pm at Channel M! English subtitles will be available.

Tune in to Singtel TV ch518 or Starhub TV ch824/874 starting 7th June (Sunday) 9pm!

via HJW SG1023 FP

>> so there will be english subtitle for this one soon!! I hope soo I'm dying to know what they were talking about with her sister :D ​

Edited by ferlycious
  • Like 3

‘The Time We Were Not In Love’ to delete drama teaser video due to copyright problem

63352-331466-700x770.jpg

Upcoming SBS TV drama ‘The Time We Were Not In Love‘ recently released their first teaser video, but netizens have since pointed out that it was plagiarizing an animation.

SBS TV admitted, “We thought that the production team had settled the copyright problem, but we only came to understand later on that it was not done. We will immediately delete the video from our official channels.”

The teaser was released online on June 6th, and showed Lee Jin Wook and Ha Ji Won walking straight out from an animation, and had a really unique design. The sight of Lee Jin Wook and Ha Ji Won in front of their houses respectively, was cut into one scene. Lee Jin Wook retreated back into his house after a sudden downpour, but Ha Ji Won just took joy in embracing the rain, and showed off their contrasting personalities.

Netizens however pointed out that the video was a plagiarism of 2014 animation ‘Jinxy Jenkins, Lucky Lou,’ with the characters’ expressions and actions all being exactly the same.

‘The Time We Were Not In Love’ which is a remake of popular Taiwanese drama ‘In Time with You,’ and tells of two friends who have known each other for a long time. It will premiere on June 27th through the Sat-Sun 20:40 timeslot, following ‘Divorce Lawyer in Love.’

By: Alvin
Copyright@KpopFighting.com

• Like 2

Guest jhrbae00

INFINITE's L to return to the small screen alongside Ha Ji Won in 'The Time We Were Not In Love'

INFINITE's L will be making his return to the small screen alongside Ha Ji Won in the upcoming SBS drama 'The Time We Were Not in Love'!

Woollim Entertainment announced on June 9 that L has been cast as Sungjae, a new employee in Oh Ha Na's (Ha Ji Won) company. Though we'll only see him for three episodes, INFINITE fans are sure to appreciate what he'll bring to the drama. 

The drama, starring Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook, centers on two longtime friends, who go through new troubles after turning 30. It'll be airing after 'The Divorce Attorney Is Dating' on June 27! Have you seen the first preview yet?

cr: allkpop

Guest jhrbae00

L to romance Ha Ji-won in Time I’ve Loved You

by girlfriday | June 9, 2015 
L1_zpszdczquvw.jpg
Well if I knew that Ha Ji-won’s secondary love interests were going to include special extended cameos, I’d have started the rain dances sooner. I mean, where are Lee Seung-gi, Ji Chang-wook, and Hyun Bin when you need them, huh? Well in the absence of ex-costars, I guess pretty boys will do. Infinite’s L (She’s So Lovable, Sly and Single Again) is the latest addition to the cast of SBS’s new romantic comedy The Time I’ve Loved You, 7000 Days — he’ll be dropping by for an extended cameo in a three-episode arc as Ha Ji-won’s love interest.

Guest jhrbae00

Ha Ji-won reveals her bareface without face washing 

photo601647_zpsh4ob8j5l.jpg

On the June 9th episode of OnStyle's reality show, 'Go, go with unnie', actress Ha Ji-won stood in front of camera right after she woke up. She said, 'Aren't I completely ugly today?"

Ha Ji-won again said, "I haven't washed my face yet, so ugly". At this, camera nodded agreeing with her, Ha Ji-won screamed and ran away from the camera.

This episode will show the preparation process of the party that Ha Ji-won and her sister Jeon Yoo-gyeong are going to hold for her new friends they made during their stay in France. Whether or not their ambitious plan to serve Korean traditional barbeque, bulgogi will be successful is drawing attention.

The production team said, "Their honest and humble act while preparing for the last party in southern France will be aired for this upcoming episode. We hope for much support".

Source :  www.newsen.com/news_v... 

http://www.hancinema.net/ha-ji-won-reveals-her-bareface-without-face-washing-83030.html

Guest puddleofgrace

I hope Eonnie's drama will be a hit! So that all the bashers can be speechless haha. 

I second the motion!

haha

Guest jhrbae00

snapshots of go go with sister ep 7... copied from hajiwon_1023my instagram 

11428164_867729026647882_1792081109_n_zp

Ha Ji Won say "Aren't I completely ugly today? I haven't washed my face yet, so ugly". The camera nodded agreeing with her and Ha Ji Won screamed and ran away from the camera. Hahaha

11312200_1607442246161416_522493726_n_zp

Ha Ji Won planting flowers with her name and her sister's name 

11352389_534922499991695_1007904527_n_zp

Ha Ji Won was on the newspaper...and that lucky lady got her signature...hahaha...

11312438_1437410419900824_1197125052_n_z

Ha Ji Won draws herself and her sister on the eggs 

Guest jhrbae00

11330670_1434130593575695_826428158_n_zp

Ha Ji Won's sister cooking something but overcooked and smoke everywhere 

11333588_884654814937055_1980900419_n_zp

Ha Ji Won is shocked by the incident ~

11327236_1092588130755423_362695520_n_zp

Ha Ji Won forgot about the iron and left it there...look how they edit it...so cute..

cr to @hajiwon_1023my ig.