♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Eza_FzRUcAkPXJ-?format=jpg&name=large

coz 1023 is LOVE :D 

EzbES8eUYAI-NGn?format=jpg&name=medium

@ElectricHearts the good thing is she’s showing her face :D 

The portrait above I think is her artwork, you can interpret a lot from that drawing then there’s a pink ribbon on it which happen to be a breast cancer awareness symbol??

19 hours ago, liv_well said:

I hope we can see another footage of Jiwon invite her friends to the exhibition. 

i hope she will not be timid to invite some showbiz colleague for her next exhibition :) remember in dramawold2 presscon, henry and jeong man sik told her why she did not told them or invited them in the exhibit. 

• Like 1

On 4/21/2021 at 11:32 PM, ElectricHearts said:

A lot in one painting

It's definitely her art. I also wondering where she put this painting? Seems it is not her home or her office??

She always have meaning in her arts and in her ig caption :D she is full of code but then she tends to forget when her fans asked for explanation. LOL!

2 hours ago, strwbrry said:

dramaworld 2 today and tomorrow, yay!!!

Agree! I hope she finally can gain more confidence, she still shy I guess.. 

2 hours ago, strwbrry said:

dramaworld 2 today and tomorrow, yay!!!

I even more excited to face Friday these current weeks, knowing we will meet Detective Jiwon!! Hooray to duo Claire-Jiwon so far!

@strwbrry It's already on page 1494, are we still manifesting for casting drama news before 1500 :sweat_smile: I want it before page 1495 :innocent:

• LOL 1

Ezq4QHXVUAAR18G?format=jpg&name=large

Ezq4QVeVkAM0eR7?format=jpg&name=large
Ezq4QhtVEAM7vwr?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

Ezq4QsTVgAY1At8?format=jpg&name=large

Spoiler

DRAMAWORLD S2 EP.8 Behind-The-Scene

PREGGY AND MOMMY JIWON, why so cute :fullofhearts:

Edited by serenilmauve
Hide more than 3 images, tweets, videos and etc. in spoiler tags! Thanks!
  • Like 1
  • Love 1

On 4/26/2021 at 8:34 AM, strwbrry said:

School 2 scenes

School Series is great! from there comes out a lot of great and popular actors :) 

Speaking of School 2, I want Jiwon to appear again once in KBS drama series. Last time is from Hwang Jin Yi.. What I understand KBS is better national TV than others in ters of quality and also when they give the awards. 

It's still Wednesday.... Why it takes so long to Friday... I want to meet Ji Won ASAP...

• Like 1

On 4/28/2021 at 3:19 PM, liv_well said:

School Series is great! from there comes out a lot of great and popular actors :) 

Speaking of School 2, I want Jiwon to appear again once in KBS drama series. Last time is from Hwang Jin Yi.. What I understand KBS is better national TV than others in ters of quality and also when they give the awards. 

It's still Wednesday.... Why it takes so long to Friday... I want to meet Ji Won ASAP...

i want her to try again in SBS and bag that Daesang award for her to complete as daesang awardee from all the public channels in south korea :D :D :D 

Hwang Jin Yi (KBS) 2006 Daesang Awardee

Empress Ki (MBC) 2013 Daesang Awardee

:fun:

• Awesome 1

Ommo!! Dramaworld again shocked us with a minute of Kim Hang Ah! Now I'm expecting for other Jiwon's drama to be appear again as Cameo.. She is a premium guest, not only her as a guest but her dramas also come as a guest.. LOL! :winkx:

10 hours ago, strwbrry said:

i want her to try again in SBS and bag that Daesang award for her to complete as daesang awardee from all the public channels in south korea :D :D :D 

I'm still a bit off for SBS because of TTWNIL disaster :( But true, valid reason! If we can have great drama from SBS then Jiwon can bag another one that will be complete! And put her name as the only actor/actress to get Daesang over 3 major national TV.. That would be super awesome!!

• Love 1