♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

1 hour ago, luz8 said:

Hi!!

From where are these gifs?

Hi!! Welcome ! I saw you here as a lurker and I'm glad that you show yourself :D I'm glad that you like my gifs from Jiwonnie TV Show Galileo:Awakened Universe. If you haven't watched it , do it and I'm sure that you'll like the beautiful, cute, funny, hard working,  very competitive astronaut Jiwonn/Sunshine :thumbsup:

Galileo cast, Galileo summary, Galileo tv show, Galileo korea, Ha JiWon, Ha JiWon tv show, Ha JiWon 2018

• Like 3

4 hours ago, andra3 said:

Hi!! Welcome ! I saw you here as a lurker and I'm glad that you show yourself :D I'm glad that you like my gifs from Jiwonnie TV Show Galileo:Awakened Universe. If you haven't watched it , do it and I'm sure that you'll like the beautiful, cute, funny, hard working,  very competitive astronaut Jiwonn/Sunshine :thumbsup:

Galileo cast, Galileo summary, Galileo tv show, Galileo korea, Ha JiWon, Ha JiWon tv show, Ha JiWon 2018

Thank you!! 

Yes I am new, and a new fan of hers...so I am enjoying everything everybody is posting here :)

I will check it out ;) Thank you for replying!! 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, andra3 said:

Does it mean you know I lurk around too? Where can I find link to this show?

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, Conan2209 said:

Does it mean you know I lurk around too? Where can I find link to this show?

You're funny !! :lol: I'm not a fortune teller.... I know about @luz8 cz she/he pushes like badge :lol: You can watch Galileo at this link...

hope to work for you !!! 

99F30D455BA2B5D233

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

A badass captain Kim Hang Ah outside... but a very innocent and sensible woman inside ...one of my fav character from modern kdrama, in fact K2H is one of my fav Kdrama :wub::) I love this scene I love sweet's Jiwonn voice  :heart:

• Like 2

Wonderful fanart by @raidencool about Empress Ki drama characters ("This drama was a master piece"say this talented fan)    Yes I agree with all my heart :D...do you remember/recognize all of them ?? 

67081407_785430198526008_500774861537260892_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com

67637852_526567074548950_484293524959357513_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com

Special thanks cr. @raidencool

• Like 2

Wow !!! Filming for Collateral movie are over and we don't have only one pic with Seung Yi :huh:... they already had the wrap up party :o Collateral will be release later this year ...hope for a good movie !!!

67087118_455884505263853_6518951019732602472_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sjc3-1.cdninstagram.com

cto.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Finally ...some news about Collateral movie 

Warm Human Movie" Seongdongil X Hajiwon 'Collateral' crank up, released this winter

2019080801000688200043281.jpg

Mortgage tells the story of what happens when a rugged and ignorant debt collector, Doo Seok, goes to receive money that is plundered and takes a girl as a collateral. In 2010, Kang Dae-gyu, who proved his outstanding sensation, grabbed a megaphone by directing a human drama ringing with the 2010 film `` Harmony '' and winning the Rookie of the Year Award. In addition, actor actors such as Sung Dong-il, Ha Ji-won, and Kim Hee-won, whose presence is irreplaceable in all genres, add to the expectation of the film.

First, Sung Dong-il, who shows outstanding character digestion in every work based on his strong acting skills, played the role of duo-seok collector. It will fully express the headstone that has a warm affection in the rough appearance and convey heartfelt smiles and tears to the audience. As a collateral, Doo-seok won a double cast of Ha Ji-won, an all-rounder who travels between screens and CRTs, and Park So-yi, who was selected through a 300: 1 competition. In addition, Kim Hee-won, who has been reborn as an actor who appears and believes in various works, joins Doo-suk's partner role as a partner and built a powerful lineup of actors to increase the completion of the works. In addition, world star Kim Yoon-jin, who has a special relationship with director Kang Dae-gyu through his previous work 'Harmony', has decomposed and performed with Myung, Seung-yi's mother. In particular, Kim Yun-jin, who offered no guarantees, first boasted of extraordinary loyalty. . Director Kang Dae-gyu said, “Thanks to the hard work of the actors and staff, I was able to finish the shooting safely. We will finish the post production well and bring a good movie. ”We thanked the actors and staff who had been with us for three months and expressed our aspiration as a director. Seong Dong-il said, “Happy filming with great actors and staff. I believe that 'collateral' will be a movie that will warm the hearts of the audience this winter. ” In addition, Ha Ji-won said, “The former staff members breathed differently. Everyone is doing their best, so please look forward to it. ” Kim Hee-won said, “I would like to thank all the people and especially the greatest thanks to Mr. Seong Dong-il who shot many scenes together. Thanks to you, it was more fun and happy to come to the shooting. I hope this energy will also be delivered to the audience. ”

http://sports.chosun.com/news/ntype.htm?id=201908080100068820004328&servicedate=20190808

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1

A good question :lol:

Are these women already in their 40s?

0be5d53bf81d08f42837b35c9aebe221.jpg

Many stars keep their faces intact 10 years ago, whether they have avoided years or managed hard. What are they supposed to do to keep their young appearance ? 

The most representative stars that come to mind are Lim Soo-jeong, Ha Ji-won and Kim Sa-rang. What's even more surprising is that they are already in their 40s, who look like their 20s. Only their time seems to be going backwards.

d32013eaf998c3ba4f63933abca8226f.jpg

Ha Ji-won is a goddess. She debuted as a KBS drama 'New Generation Report Adults Don't Know' in 1997 and gained popularity through various characters such as SBS drama 'What happened in Bali' and 'Secret Garden'. Recently, she decided to appear in JTBC drama 'Chocolate' and she's working hard to shoot. 

Actor Ha Ji-won, a 78-year, turned 40 years old this year. Boasts a flawless appearance that does not measure age. Atmospheric appearance and relaxed smile can not hide her unique charm. In addition, she has a firm skin with no blemish so we can not feel the flow of time at all. 

She keeps honey skin even after all working night, she usually washes her face a lot. She said that she washes his face even at a rest stop. Also, "When you can sleep late, sleep a lot and laugh a lot." 

http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=03&c1=03&c2=03&c3=00&nkey=201908061716553&mode=sub_view

• Like 2
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1