♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

I read it somewhere in instagram of wonnnie fans, that her boyfriens is KMH :lol: 

and i really want to see our wonnie to get married and have a beautiful family .. 

and may i ask how to say 1023 in korean?

i gong il sam or i yong il sam? Or both are wrong?

My korean is not that good :anguished:

Jiwon's letter to the staff of Chocolate, along with Wellage products as gifts to them! I know this isn't the first time, she has been known to give gifts to the crew of the projects she did in the past. She's always so thoughtful and sweet!

The letter has been translated into Japanese and Chinese by the person who posted this pic. I can't read Korean or Japanese, but I translated the Chinese text, and her letter is as follows:

To my beloved and most respected Chocolate crew

Filming in Greece has been completed smoothly. Now the real serious filming starts. This summer is sweltering hot. I'm starting to worry about our hardworking film crew. To cheer you on and keep the fatigue away in this heat, I have a little gift for you. Your skin is precious. And I'll work hard at my preparations and bring out my best acting skills. Let's work hard together till the very end to create a great drama that will remain in our hearts forever!

Yours sincerely, Moon Cha Young/Ha Ji Won

Originally posted by paengbo on Instagram, reposted and translated by hajiwon_sunshine1023 on Instagram

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

13 hours ago, IeJ said:

and may i ask how to say 1023 in korean?

i gong il sam or i yong il sam? Or both are wrong?

My korean is not that good :anguished:

I know a liitle  (mostly through drama, hahaha), but no, don 't know how to say 1023 in Korean. 

• Like 1

Jiwonn update ...The busy Chef making her healthy breakfast "Good morning -  busy Today, I'm having fun - I'm enjoying it - Hihi " yougurt, apple, banana, some nuts, honey .. that's all ...Good appetite !!! She's so cute !

• Like 3

So busy Jiwonn in this hot summer ...to film a drama and a movie in the same time I don't think is an easy task ...stay healthy my Queen !!! But ofc she is one of the most hardworker actress Ha Ji Won !! So...after I said welcome to Chef Moon - Chocolate drama in this thread it's time for welcome Seung Yi too - Collateral movie :D This is our first time meeting , glad to meet you Seung Yi !!! I can't wait to see both of you on screen !!! 

So... let me introduce you Seung Yi , it's a very bad quality pics but that's all I found for now :D

65099662_135217197668214_6284715181296393063_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com

SY with her brother if i'm not wrong :unsure:

61664784_1351558934991929_4713846207694577232_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-sea1-1.cdninstagram.com

cto.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Hello! It's been so long since I last logged on to soompi, these forums don't seem to be very popular nowadays lol 

I've been getting JiWonnie updates from twitter since I'm there for most of the day. Also time for an Empress Ki rewatch!! Someone happened to post a compilation of Jiwon's action scenes and I thought I'd go see EK again... also, she was in Malaysia a month or two ago, and I missed it since I had an event. Ugh what are the odds. I saw pictures though, and she was glowing as always...

That's all I have now, but hope to drop by more often!! 

• Like 1