♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Max_T1.png

@ferlycious - Where did she took this photo from?

Among those 5 dramas. I've already watched 3 and they were excellent.

1. Empress Ki

2. Descendants of the Sun

3. You Who Came From The Star

4. Queen of Ambition (will watch first when I have time)

5. The Moon Embraces the Sun (will watch second when I have time)

• Like 2

Hmm.... I've been dying to ask this question.

Which movie character do you want JiWonnie to reprise the most? Why?

Personally, I wanna see her do Duelist again. It's an iconic film and I really really liked her chemistry with Kang Dong Won. I swear they were a sexy couple and I totally want to see them being paired together again.

• Like 4

Guest Yammylicious

Good morning Chingus!!!

Got a Se-Ga syndrome... Sorry for my fangirling...;)

This Se-Ga poem from Kim Joo Won to Gil-Ra-Im:heart:

~ Kim Soo-han-moo… Keo-bu-gi-wa du-ru-mi, Sam-cheon-gab-ja Dong Bang Sak, Chi-chi-ga-po, Sarisarisaenta, Woriwori, Saepeurika ~

and the famous message tone...

~Mun ja Wa shong! Mun ja Wa shong!~

Huwaw! That feeling i wanna go back again... again... and again....:heart::heart::heart: Timeless!!!

10 hours ago, TheRatchetFool_1023 said:

Personally, I wanna see her do Duelist again. It's an iconic film and I really really liked her chemistry with Kang Dong Won. I swear they were a sexy couple and I totally want to see them being paired together again.

Nadoo!!!! I hope that they have more romantic scenes in their next movie or Kdrama... Papalli!!!!:heart: How about a Duelist Season 2?;)

12 hours ago, TheRatchetFool_1023 said:

For me, I want her to be in a movie with same quality as of Closer to Heaven.... :) that's my favorite movie of hers :) 

• Like 3

Just wanted to post this article from American Vogue about HJW's jelly pack: http://www.vogue.com/13412596/j-one-jelly-pack-skin-makeup-primer-korean-beauty-products/

Only the best international products are promoted in American Vogue - so I'm very excited for JiWonie :) Looks like she'll make more than 60 million now !

On a personal note, I've been using her jelly pack and omg, it's literally an all-in-one product ! It moisturizes, brightens and is an amazing primer for foundation. 

• Like 6

My apologies for back-to-back posts BUT I was just browsing through Instagram when I came across this:

So it looks like we'll be seeing JiWonie tomorrow ! 

Also I'm sorry if this is against board policy (I'll remove it, if it is) but I can't help posting this as well...Hyun Bin was spotted wearing a similar jacket of HJW's in Secret Garden...it most likely is completely a coincidence, but maybe it's not ?

• Like 4

Ha Ji Won appointed as official ambassador of Korea Brand and Entertainment Expo (KBBE) 2016

Cf-TNHLWwAE9zvd.jpg

Great achievement !!!! Congratulation !!!! 

Cf9-repUIAALsMy.jpg

Glad and happy to see My Queen.....I really really miss her !!! 

Cf-FzvbUUAAj9wz.jpg

you see ...sun and moon ( her own agency)  :D

• Like 7

Ha Ji Won, (KBBE) 2016

Ha Ji Won and WINNER 'lead in promoting Hallyu'

2016041401156_0.jpg

KOTRA has chosen actress Ha Ji-won and Group Winner Lotte Hotel Seoul from 14 to '2016 Korea Korean brand Commodities Fair (Shenyang)' official ambassador. The industry convergence Fair - Korea & Korean brand Commodities Fair (KBEE) is driven culture for our products worldwide Hallyu content synergies between small and medium-sized enterprises export competitiveness in the creation and diffusion. In this day and it wichoksik Ha Wiener members join the 'Create Hope T-shirts ", drawn and put the bamboo and panda lanterns and handmade sajatal a symbol of the two countries. Ha T-shirt and holding a pose with the winner.

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2016/04/14/2016041401221.html

Actress Ha Ji-won-appointed Chinese ambassador Korean goods!

32725_48775_5443.JPG

The actress Ha Ji Won has calmly entering the venue. 

32725_48772_5132.JPG

The actress Ha Ji Won has received Ambassador appointment from the Ministry of Commerce, Industry and Energy Minister Juh Yeong Hwan

32725_48774_5354.JPG

The actress Ha Ji-won are smiling brightly after drawing a t-shirt

32725_48776_5541.JPG

http://www.sporbiz.co.kr/news/articleView.html?idxno=32725

• Like 5

On 4/12/2016 at 9:37 PM, TheRatchetFool_1023 said:

Me too. Jiwonnie's performance in Duelist is just AMAZING !!!! Thats when they named HJW "THE PEARL OF ASIA" And regarding with pairing to KangDongWook, Even though Namsoon and Sad eyes didnt talk too much, you can feel chemistry between them. :blush:

All i can say with those fabolous pictures is WOW !!! Im so speechless. Really jiwonnie the Best!!!! :wub:

• Like 4

Thank you lovely people for all the updates!!!

I'm so in awe of her class and elegance. Actress aura indeed. And she has great timing hehe I was just thinking the other day how much I miss her (it's rare for updates of her to be absent for so long) and then today she appears!

I like her style today also. Like Oh Hana style~ And the way she speaks is always so gentle and she's so beautiful akfhdlkajlhl. I LOVE HER.

• Like 6