♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@strwbrry I think that also it is difficult now for her to find good drama? I hope Haewadal can be more improved or perhaps can engaged/cooperate with bigger agency so she can receive more solid script before other agency take it :( I think it is difficult right to depend on PD-nim/Writter-nim to cast only HJW. I saw that agency+actors/actress is like an ice berg when you can see actress/actors on the surface (and I believe HJW is big and shiny enough), but need bigger or at least the same in the below to support and keep floating... 

@ElectricHearts Yeah... that will probably so they want to have other platform to screen.. I heard previously it is already on Netfix for this time? 

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, strwbrry said:

so hard not to agree the statement :D 

Well said, Maam! I'm agree that she has aura that differ her to other actress I would say, she may not the prettiest nor the most beautiful but she has that magnet to keep watching her, enjoy her works, enjoy Ha Ji Won being herself :) 

I Heart you full!! 

img.gif

@ElectricHearts yes, they were very intense in October and November but then we hear barely nothing only one or two updates. I hope it will be smoothly deliver. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, strwbrry said:

DANCING LULLABY (1999) Full Episode

Too bad this one doesn't have eng sub :( but looks like Ha Ji Won played a villain here? I don't understand but can see her killing eyes and empty stare that she wants to kill the father of the child.. I cannot find more information about this drama though...

• Insightful 1

13 hours ago, liv_well said:

Too bad this one doesn't have eng sub :( but looks like Ha Ji Won played a villain here? I don't understand but can see her killing eyes and empty stare that she wants to kill the father of the child.. I cannot find more information about this drama though...

In the early years of her career, she’s always casted as villain due to her stare or her eyes :D  that the PD’s will just let her stare and glare then she will get casted hahaha

8 hours ago, strwbrry said:

In the early years of her career, she’s always casted as villain due to her stare or her eyes :D  that the PD’s will just let her stare and glare then she will get casted hahaha

So it's true that everybody said that Ha Ji Won's advantage is her eyes. With only her eyes, she get casted. And true that even only her eyes can act, not including action that the whole body needs to act as well. That's my lovely girl  :winkx: 

I'm waiting for a movie/drama that needs her to mute, a silent killer like LBH in GI Joe.. Oooh dramagod when she will get the role that she deserved :(