♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

On 1/2/2020 at 7:45 PM, strwbrry said:

Because she’s so shippable sis :sweatingbullets: 

She's more then that ...I'm speechless ...  Jiwonn, please STOP to be so adorable friendly...we only have a "sick mind" and a little heart ...please have mercy on us :lol::o 

?scode=mtistory2&fname=https%3A%2F%2Fk.kakaocdn.net%2Fdn%2FbbA4BZ%2FbtqA2bmSyGv%2FtC7RLr57k2z8EWOKthSGo1%2Fimg.gif  

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

38 minutes ago, andra3 said:

She's more then that ...I'm speechless ...  Jiwonn, please STOP to be so adorable friendly...we only have a "sick mind" and a little heart ...please have mercy on us :lol::o 

Hi everyone! Thanks for keeping the thread active. I have been a silent reader for a long while. How are you guys!

I totally totally agree @andra3 she's more than shippable. God! My heart is weak! I ship anyone paired with Jiwon and always left with a broken heart!!! :joy:

I am totally enjoying Chocolate and I always wait at 12 midnight to watch it in Netflix! Hahaha! The drama is so amazing, I am totally into it. Jiwon has become prettier too!!! Daebak!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2