♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

The funny thing is during the presscon HJW even said that she can cook pasta for all of them and she’s confident that it will be delicious :D 

oh well Jiwon atleast make it edible to eat :lol: she really needs to redeem herself as someone good in cooking. Good thing that you take this role as a chef Jiwon for sure you put lot of effort for this! :D

thank you for giving us a new drama to enjoy Jiwonnie :heart:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Ha Jiwon shedding tears for the unwanted triangle love in the new episode of JTBC 'Chocolate'

Netizens comments :

(+67,-1) I don't think Chayoung's younger brother is a really a character. He's a clueless character

(+69,-12) It's been a while since Ha Jiwon hit the jackpot. I will watch it.

(+54,-22) It's so fun ㅠㅠ

(+42,-12) The 2nd episode is more fun ㅎㅎ

(+29,-6) I don't know Yoon Kyesang and Ha Jiwon chemistry was so good. I like the acting tension.

(+24,-10) Is Yoon Kyesang finally going to have a major drama? The second episode was much more fun than the first episode, and the actors' performances were more impressive. I realized that Yoon Kyesang is such a great actor. Ha Jiwon is still pretty.

Link: https://www.storykpop.com/2019/11/ha-jiwon-shedding-tears-for-unwanted.html?m=1

so far so good for its 2 episodes, we’re getting positive feedback ㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 1
  • Love 1

JTBC new drama 'Chocolate' by Yoon Kyesang and Ha Jiwon started up their drama with 3,5% ratings!

Netizens comments :

(+147,-22) The drama it's fun ㅋㅋㅋ

(+90,-21) It's have a sign to be jackpot.

(+88,-29) Ha Jiwon has renewing her acting skill again ㅋㅋㅋ It's going to be amazing.

(+36,-3) I've been waiting for a heartwarming melodrama.ᅲᅲᅲ

(+37,-5) I will watch it!

(+28,-1) I can feel the impact of those two weeks.

Link: https://www.storykpop.com/2019/11/jtbc-new-drama-chocolate-by-yoon.html?m=1

• Like 2

So far so good! If you think of it the first 2 episodes were just like a flashback or narrative. But the PD was able to execute it without making the audience feel bored watching it. And its drama’s visual and OST are so amazing and very soothing, it is indeed a healing drama coz you’re finding comfort while enjoying your drama.

Now, I can’t wait Fridays and Saturdays :D :D 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, strwbrry said:

The funny thing is during the presscon HJW even said that she can cook pasta for all of them and she’s confident that it will be delicious :D 

oh well Jiwon atleast make it edible to eat :lol: she really needs to redeem herself as someone good in cooking. Good thing that you take this role as a chef Jiwon for sure you put lot of effort for this! :D

thank you for giving us a new drama to enjoy Jiwonnie :heart:

She is HJW :heart:. Always put 100% effort to fulfill her character. Her passion for acting is incredible, lazy person like me wish that  I could have 1% of her passion. :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I already watched the two episodes and I love it so much :wub:. HJW's chemistry with both of the male leads is so beautiful and I really like the second male lead with HJW, he's so sweet. And of course HJW as always is so wonderful and her character as a chef is so realistic. She really looks like a great chef :lol:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hello everyone! How are you guys? I am pretty sure you are all happy (like me) because we can finally see HJW every week!:) Done watching the two episodes and i love it — not boring and there were funny moments! Tbh, i am not really into watching on-going dramas coz i don’t like waiting.. haha! But it’s HJW, how can I not be updated?!

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

23 hours ago, Yan De Guzman said:

Hello everyone! How are you guys? I am pretty sure you are all happy (like me) because we can finally see HJW every week!:) Done watching the two episodes and i love it — not boring and there were funny moments! Tbh, i am not really into watching on-going dramas coz i don’t like waiting.. haha! But it’s HJW, how can I not be updated?!

hello sis! Welcome here, You are not alone, and now it is a torture to wait for friday-saturday coz I want more of Chocolate :D :D 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, strwbrry said:

hello sis! Welcome here, You are not alone, and now it is a torture to wait for friday-saturday coz I want more of Chocolate :D :D 

and this is exactly why i hate watching on going drama! Hahah! But i am rooting for the ex bf. They look good together!:)