♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

3 hours ago, andra3 said:

I love all Jiwonnie appearances in TV Shows ...she is so lovely in Live Bar, thanks @strwbrry... and of course that  I love her in RM @UniversalRefugee ( I read your's posts and love it), she was so charming , so cute , so competitive. I really want to see her again in some TV Show :wub: 

I would love her to have some kind of back packing travel show together with some actors or actresses :D 

I always enjoys HJW antics when she’s not acting, she’s a comedy HAHAHA

• LOL 1

16 minutes ago, strwbrry said:

I would love her to have some kind of back packing travel show together with some actors or actresses :D 

I always enjoys HJW antics when she’s not acting, she’s a comedy HAHAHA

Me too ! I want her to be a guest in Little forest new SBS variety show hosted by Lee Seung Gi and Lee Seo Jin . I thing that the show concept really fits to Jiwonn (playing with children in a day care center) https://www.hellokpop.com/tv-movies/lee-seung-gi-and-lee-seo-jin-new-environmental-variety-show/

• LOL 1

10 K-Drama Actresses Who Have Magical Chemistry With Any Male Lead

What’s a K-drama without a female lead who is able to capture her viewers with a simple hair toss or smile? In the world of K-dramas, there are so many actresses who have the ability to create chemistry with basically any male actor they’re cast with. Chemistry is key; even if a script is perfect, if there is no connection between the two leads it won’t be engaging. Here’s a look at 10 female actresses who are able to have chemistry with any male lead.

Ha Ji Won

The catalog of A-list actors that Ha Ji Won has starred with in her K-dramas and movies is pretty much endless. You can probably chalk it up to her incredible talent, but her love lines with on-screen partners are so realistic that it’s hard to believe she’s acting sometimes! On several occasions, her male co-stars have mentioned that she has an intense amount of aegyo and that she’s got both a tomboy side and a cute side! Her versatile personality makes her able to connect with them on such a natural level. Here are a few of the stars she’s had some unforgettable chemistry with:

Hyun Bin in “Secret Garden

secret-garden.gif

secret-garden.jpg

Joo Jin Mo in “Empress Ki”

empress-ki.jpg

Lee Jin Wook in “The Time We Were Not In Love

ha-ji-won.gif

https://www.soompi.com/article/1334167wpp/10-k-drama-actresses-who-have-magical-chemistry-with-any-male-lead

Jiwonn is the Queen of chemistry , she had wonderful chemistry with every actors that she played, she had great chemistry even with her "enemy" in Empress Ki ( Kim Jung Hyun - Tang Ki Se) not to mention her overflowing  chemistry with Ji Chang Wook or Kim Ji Han (Tal Tal).

And of course one of my favorite couple in Kdrama K2H, Kim Hang Ah and Lee Jae Ha , HJW + LSG.

I can't wait to see her chemistry with Yoon Kye Sang in Chocolate.

What are you thinking about Jiwonn chemistry ? What is your's favorite couple ? 

• Like 2

I like her best with Hyun Bin and but my favorite film of her is Closer to Heaven and the leading man is Kim Myung-min

(i did a review! https://hubpages.com/entertainment/Closer-to-Heaven-Review-Subtle-Brilliance)

but her chemistry with Kim Myung-Min in Closer to Heaven is different. it wasn't a giddy kind of young love. it was very mature. it was the kind that will make you feel how much she loves the man purely and it was a journey towards that love. 

so i'd say, Hyung Bin and Kim Myung-Min would be a tie. 

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Conan2209 said:

I'm new to her and this is the one show I really wanna watch, to watch her showcase her acting skills. Unfortunately, I cannot find it anywhere

Check the first page of this thread, there are links there of HJW’s dramas and movies :) 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Conan2209 said:

I'm new to her and this is the one show I really wanna watch, to watch her showcase her acting skills. Unfortunately, I cannot find it anywhere

My top 3 Recommendation (Movies):

- Closer to Heaven (drama)

- [TIE]  Miracle on 1st St (Comedy Drama) / Miracle of a Giving Fool (Babo)

- Sector 7 (Action 

TV:

- Damo

- Secret Garden

- Empress Ki

I use Dramagoo

• Like 2

1 minute ago, UniversalRefugee said:

My top 3 Recommendation (Movies):

- Closer to Heaven (drama)

- [TIE]  Miracle on 1st St (Comedy Drama) / Miracle of a Giving Fool (Babo)

- Sector 7 (Action 

TV:

- Damo

- Secret Garden

- Empress Ki

I watched empress ki without knowing who she was and my only comment then was, the actress is good....then I was recommended to her other shows...including secret garden 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Conan2209 said:

I watched empress ki without knowing who she was and my only comment then was, the actress is good....then I was recommended to her other shows...including secret garden 

For movies I can recommend you:

Closer to Heaven (melo)

As One (sports)

Duelist (martial arts)

Bonus: 

Chronicle of Blood Merchant - HJW with a mother role and she really hits me that scene with her eldest son in the movie :bawling:

As for dramas:

The King 2 Hearts and Secret Garden - if you want a romcom at the same time a strong female lead as male lead counterparts.

Hwang Jin Yi and Damo - if you are into heart wrenching saguek, these dramas will hit you subtlety. And definitely a work of art dramas.

What Happened in Bali - if you want to be torn by two male leads charm. Lot of viewers hates Soo Jung, but I do really enjoy watching it by how HJW portrays soo jung.

The Time We Were Not In Love - the stylish and very feminine character that HJW portrayed after her successive warrior-tomboy type portrayal. Oh Hana is my bias, she’s just so beautiful. A friendship turns romance drama.

Hospital Ship - a medical drama, Dr. Song appears to be cold yet she is very sensitive that you really want to protect her. She’s very precious that hids through her very hard exterior. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, klent said:

i'd like to see Ha Ji Won play a gay character or a crazy ghost in a comedy.  

LOL. This is so random. 

I want her to portray a more than one character like she is a twin with different temperament HAHAHAHA

@andra3 I can see their chemistry during the awards night, I am looking forward for their mature and deep chemistry in the drama. I hope the writer and the director can convey it to the viewers.

• Like 1

59 minutes ago, strwbrry said:

For movies I can recommend you:

Closer to Heaven (melo)

As One (sports)

Duelist (martial arts)

Bonus: 

Chronicle of Blood Merchant - HJW with a mother role and she really hits me that scene with her eldest son in the movie :bawling:

As for dramas:

The King 2 Hearts and Secret Garden - if you want a romcom at the same time a strong female lead as male lead counterparts.

Hwang Jin Yi and Damo - if you are into heart wrenching saguek, these dramas will hit you subtlety. And definitely a work of art dramas.

What Happened in Bali - if you want to be torn by two male leads charm. Lot of viewers hates Soo Jung, but I do really enjoy watching it by how HJW portrays soo jung.

The Time We Were Not In Love - the stylish and very feminine character that HJW portrayed after her successive warrior-tomboy type portrayal. Oh Hana is my bias, she’s just so beautiful. A friendship turns romance drama.

Hospital Ship - a medical drama, Dr. Song appears to be cold yet she is very sensitive that you really want to protect her. She’s very precious that hids through her very hard exterior. 

I’ve watched all that’s available on Netflix. All others I cannot find, the link on page 1 does not work for me

• Like 1

Home Summer Jacket Styling Winner?

White jacket or linen jacket. Female actor's summer jacket styling

7941a1ea-6dbd-4e13-9b3b-f5e0967043cf.jpg

I met an actress who captured the Japanese archipelago of Hajiwon , Hwangbang beauty Hajwan at the airport. Her stylish airport fashion takes her to a fan meeting schedule in Osaka! She has a white t-shirt, denim shorts and a boxy linen jacket. Mr. Gentle Monster sunglasses loved by the national brand and the support of Mr. Fontana Milano 's shoulder bag. The finish to the white boots is excellent. 

Is not it the style everyone wants to follow? 

https://www.elle.co.kr/article/22805

• Like 2