♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

January 29, 2015

Ha Ji Won's first official photo album completely sold out in Japan

Source: STARN News

The first official photo album of Ha Ji Won's career was completely sold out in Japan.

On January 29th, a representative of Ha Ji Won's management agency said, "Actress Ha Ji Won's first official photo album, 'HAJIWON'S SECRET,' was completely sold out in Japan.

On January 23rd, Ha Ji Won held a small press conference and an autograph event at Tower Records Shibuya branch in Tokyo, and had a special meet-up with her fans in the region.

During the press conference, Ha Ji Won said, "I started thinking about releasing a photo album directly after publishing my first essay back in 2012, and it is a great pleasure to introduce the first official photo album of my career to all of you."

Photos in the photo album shows changes and struggles that Ha Ji Won goes through not only as an actress, but also as a one person, and the album also includes a special video that was taken during her photo shoots.

According to her management agency, it is said that Ha Ji Won directed planning, organizing, designing, and editing the entire album herself.

Meanwhile, Ha Ji Won recently played in a new film called 'Chronicle of a Blood Merchant.'

20150129095349_54c9849d7d33e_1.jpg

/Reporting by Noh I-seul en@starnnews.com

I hope this photo album reach the Philippines

Ha Ji-won looks spring-ready in Crocodile Ladies

A spring pictorial of actress Ha Ji-won was revealed on Monday by Crocodile Ladies, the women’s casual brand for which she is a model.

(CROCODILE LADIES)

With the concept “City’s Casual,” the-36-year-old actress poses in laid-back, cozy outfits, matched with trendy colors and patterns in the revealed shots. 

(CROCODILE LADIES)

Ha is sporting a lightweight, bright coat fit for chilly, early spring weather. She matches her causal looks with healthy-looking makeup highlighting her bright skin tone and pink lips. 

The pictorial is available in Crocodile Ladies’ stores nationwide and on the company’s official website. 

(khnews@heraldcorp.com)

11006398_801686083238957_157805597054614

This is Star Poll Ranking of Showbiz Korea, let's make HJW to be on top.
Please click LIKE of SHOWBIZ KOREA COMMENT: 4. Ha Ji Won.

Again, no need to comment just click LIKE of showbiz korea comment 4. Ha Ji Won then that's it.

Let's show our support 1023RS grin emoticon :D :X

HERE'S THE LINK
https://www.facebook.com/Showbizkoreatv/photos/a.268851893189048.61809.257619180978986/801686083238957/?type=1&theater

Remember the picture posted by HJW on her IG, seems like she's endorsing this product which is good for diet and anti-aging or probably she has something to express related to water since she also posted at the same time of someone walking in the beach LoL :)) Oh my Jiwonnie sometimes it's so hard to interpret your IG post kekekeke :))image

10394605_899033720127276_805413424704687
10978695_899033686793946_341314903715797
1476142_899033703460611_3792257842619090

Ha Ji Won's drink bottle is from PURENINE ALKALINE BOTTLE 720m 
cost 49.900 won

copied from AC FP

Embedded image permalink
KEB Photo
Happy Lunar Year!!! :D :D
*****Embedded image permalinkLink: http://twitchfilm.com/2014/08/review-lame-leads-sink-the-pirates.htmlvia ladykate twitter

>> It's nice to know that atleast in Korean showbiz industry HJW builds a strong impression of being an action star actress or being known for a genre that only few actresses can pull it off convincingly without any oddity. Our yeoja is really an ACTION QUEEN!! :x :x
I am wondering if what genre will be her next project? If she plan to have 2 movies this year then I'm sure one of it is related to action :D 
What do you think or what genre do you like to be her in? :)

The bottle probably have material that turns whatever water you put in to become more alkali. Water that are more alkali is supposed to be good for our body because the things we eat normally are too acidic such as processed food and meat. There are dispenser machines and filters sold that makes tap water more alkali. Just to share, its not good to drink too much distilled water because distilled water tend to be acidic. There are now many varieties of bottled water in supermarkets: mineral, distilled, alkali (not so common), spring, purifed water etc.

Jiwonnie has always been healthy conscious so I guess she bought it the special mug!
----------------------------------74c415385343fbf21c3c6831b47eca8065388f2d

33 korean movie industry professionals voted for the actor and actress that they wish to cast for a movie in 2015:
Actress1) Jeon Ji Hyun, Son Ye Jin (7 votes)3) Jeon Do Hyun (5 votes)4) Han Hyo Joo (3 votes)5) Ha Ji Won, Shim Eun Kyung,  Suzy (2 votes)
Actor1) Son Kang Ho (snow piercer lead) (11 votes)2) Kim Soo Hyun (6 votes)3) Choi Min Shik, Ha Jung Woo, Kim Woo Bin (3 votes)

@qwenli said: The bottle probably have material that turns whatever water you put in to become more alkali. Water that are more alkali is supposed to be good for our body because the things we eat normally are too acidic such as processed food and meat. There are dispenser machines and filters sold that makes tap water more alkali. Just to share, its not good to drink too much distilled water because distilled water tend to be acidic. There are now many varieties of bottled water in supermarkets: mineral, distilled, alkali (not so common), spring, purifed water etc.

Jiwonnie has always been healthy conscious so I guess she bought it the special mug!
----------------------------------

Excerpt from Joo Jin Mo Korean Tv Drama Japanese Magazine Vol. 65 (Empress Ki related)
empress-ki-bts-800x450.jpg

Q: In the beginning, [your] relationship with the Seung Nyang dressed as a man had been depicted very interestingly, was filming also that enjoyable?
JJM: Rather than the beginning, [it was in] the middle part, because we got used to the filming site and got along well with the other actors, we could better grasp the relationship among the characters we were playing, hence filming became even more enjoyable. In particular, filming[Wang Yoo and] Seung Nyang’s meeting in Yuan, mutual confirmation of each other’s feelings love scene, I was happy, it had a “must be filmed well” strong idea. At the filming site, Ji Won would also say, “Sunbae, we must do our best!” In fact, one of the reasons why I decided to take ‘Empress Ki’ was because Ha Ji Won would be in the starring role. After working with her, I know why she is appraised as a very good actress. Seeing that even if she was tired but still did her best, not letting other people see that she was tired, I felt she was “amazing, awesome”!

Source: 朱镇模吧
Japanese to Chinese translation: 小斯
Chinese to English translation: cheshirecat1023
Link: http://cheshirecat1023.tumblr.com/post/111470782016/eng-korean-tv-drama-japanese-magazine-vol-65
Bravo to Ha Ji Won she is indeed a professional and a trustworthy actress :D :X  =D>

• Like 1