♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

congratulation.....she deserve it. it's such along time after her last project...what's her next movie/drma?i hope her new drama with KSW and BYJ will be released

Guest huangsy

Is the Golden Chest award the same as Asia's Icon as name by fashion label, Ferragamo ?

Was she in Singapore on 6th Nov ? How come I didnt read about it in the local news ???

Guest purpleZ

Congratulations, Ji Won ssi! She really deserved the award. She was totally Hwang Jini, that's how convincing her acting was. Bravo!

Anyway, I don't really know what kind of award that is. Golden Chest award in Bulgaria. Which countries are emong the selected nominees for best actress? Is it only for Asian televisions or also Western ones?

Very proud of her! :D

wahhh!!

congrats to Jiwon onni!!!

she was absolutely well and truly perfect as Hwang Jini!!

wow so proud of her! Jiwon onni's one of my fav actresses!

and she looking gorgeous as usual ^^

Guest gadizza

Did she win for Popular New actor or Best Actor? Any one have the link video to it? I am fan of Ha Ji Won. Thanks!

I think those pics above are from 34th Korean Broadcasting Awards 2007. And She won Best Actrees Award

Guest gadizza

Congratulations, Ji Won ssi! She really deserved the award. She was totally Hwang Jini, that's how convincing her acting was. Bravo!

Anyway, I don't really know what kind of award that is. Golden Chest award in Bulgaria. Which countries are emong the selected nominees for best actress? Is it only for Asian televisions or also Western ones?

Very proud of her! :D

Hi PurpleZ n all, i find the list of 32nd Golden Chest Award Winners. When I read the winners's list, I think it wasn't only for Asian television.

Here's the winners's list:

32nd GOLDEN CHEST International Television Festival Winners

Golden Chest International Television Festival is one of the longest-standing and most prestigious international festivals in Europe.

The 32nd edition of the Golden Chest International TV Festival was held at "Novotel of Plovdiv", City of Bulgaria.

CATEGORY ONE – TV FILMS AND MINI-SERIES FOR ADULTS

THE GOLDEN CHEST GRAND PRIX for Category One – TV Films and Mini-Series for Adults to the production of RAI “CARAVAGGIO”, director Angelo Longoni – ITALY

THE “SILVER CHEST” SPECIAL PRIZE to the film of “Camera” Ltd. “WARDEN OF THE DEAD”, director Ilian Simeonov– BULGARIA

THE “BRONZE CHEST” PRIZE ON BEHALF OF PLOVDIV MUNICIPALITY to the production of TF 1 “THE WOMAN FROM IZIEU”, director Alain Wermus – FRANCE

THE PRIZE FOR BEST FILM DIRECTOR to SERGEY KRUTIN for the film “EXTRATERRESTRIAL”, Star Media – UKRAINE. The prize is bestwed by the Union of Bulgarian Filmmakers.

THE PRIZE FOR BEST SCRIPT to MICHAEL MUELLER for the film “ISABELLA”, YLE – FINLAND. The prize is bestwed by the Union of Bulgarian Filmmakers.

THE PRIZE FOR BEST DIRECTOR OF PHOTOGRAPHY to ROSTISLAV PIRUMOV for the film “FERRY’S WHEEL”, Maximus LLC– RUSSIA. The prize is bestwed by the Union of Bulgarian Filmmakers.

THE PRIZE FOR ORIGINAL MUSIC to DEJAN PEJOVIC for the soundtrack of “GUCHA! DISTANT TRUMPET”, Pallas Film, Film DeLuxe Intern., Dakar, Aichholzer Filmprod., Art Fest – BULGARIA. The prize is bestwed by the Union of Bulgarian Filmmakers.

THE PRIZE FOR BEST ACTOR to LYUBEN CHATALOV for his role in “A MAN OF FORTUNE”, BNT– BULGARIA. The prize is bestwed by the Union of Bulgarian Actors.

THE PRIZE FOR BEST ACTRESS to HA JI-WON for her role in “HWANG JINI” – KBS, Korea. The prize is bestwed by the Union of Bulgarian Actors.

THE PRIZE OF MOSFILM HOLDING COMPANY – RUSSIA to the production “THE VULTURE”, NHK – Japan

Guest Partners4Life

I think those pics above are from 34th Korean Broadcasting Awards 2007. And She won Best Actrees Award

The Korean Broadcasting is that just for dramas or is it both for dramas and movies? I remember last year didn't Jo In Sung won for "Dirty Carnival" 2006 for Best Male Actor or was that a different award ceremony? Hmm...I wonder if Jo In Sung went to this years award ....to support his lovely lady Ha Ji Won...hehe. Or maybe he just call her in private to Congrats her. How sweet that would be...hehe.

Guest Partners4Life

Wow i didnt know there was a thread for Ha Ji Won!!

She is one of my favourite actresses of all time!

I seriously dont think any other actress beats her in the acting department..

she is so versatile and always willing to try new roles unlike many actresses who stick to the one genre ^^

has anyone watched "Miracle on 1st Street"? - definately recommended.. HJW is great in this movie, but so are the supporting actors and actresses..

definately a must see..!!

I seen the movie "Miracle on 1st Street", she was truly awesome...acting as a female boxer. I don't think noone would have done a better performance then Ha Ji Won.

Guest Partners4Life

Correct me if I am wrong...Ha Ji Won Awards and Achivements Congrats!

• 2007 32nd Golden Chest International TV Festival: Best Actress (Hwang Jin Yi)

• 2007 34th Korean Broadcasting Awards: Best Actress (Hwang Jin Yi)

• 2006 KBS Performance Awards: Highest Award (Hwang Jin Yi)

• 2006 KBS Performance Awards: Best Couple Award with Jang Geung Suk

• 2006 KBS Performance Awards: Netizen Award

• 2004 40th BaekSang Awards: Best Actress in a TV Drama (What Happened in Bali)

• 2004 40th BaekSang Awards: Best New Actress

• 2004 21st Blue Dragon Film Awards – Best New Actor

• 2003 MBC Best Couple

• 2003 MBC Most Popular Actress

• 2003 MBC Best Actress (Damo)

• 2001 Korean Society of Cinematographers – Most Popular Actress

• 2001 Baeksang Awards – Best New Actor for TV

• 2000 MBC Best New Actor (Secret)

• 2000 21st Blue Dragon Awards: Best Supporting Actress (Ditto)

• 2000 Grand Bell Award (Daejong Film Festival) - Best New Actress (Truth Game)

Credit to these websites:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ha_Ji_Won

http://english.tour2korea.com/02Culture/Mo...3&kosm=m2_5

Ha Ji Won truly is very talented actress in Korea. Keep Up the Great Work and Hope to see you more in movies and dramas. :D

Guest is2minwoo

^ Wouldn't it be great to have that list of achievements on the front page for everyone to see?

Unfortunately, the author of the thread isn't replying to my request to update this thread -_- , would anyone else be able to try to get in contact with them?

Guest gadizza

Correct me if I am wrong...Ha Ji Won Awards and Achivements Congrats!

• 2007 32nd Golden Chest International TV Festival: Best Actress (Hwang Jin Yi)

• 2007 34th Korean Broadcasting Awards: Best Actress (Hwang Jin Yi)

• 2006 KBS Performance Awards: Highest Award (Hwang Jin Yi)

• 2006 KBS Performance Awards: Best Couple Award with Jang Geung Suk

• 2006 KBS Performance Awards: Netizen Award

• 2004 40th BaekSang Awards: Best Actress in a TV Drama (What Happened in Bali)

• 2004 40th BaekSang Awards: Best New Actress

• 2004 21st Blue Dragon Film Awards – Best New Actor

• 2003 MBC Best Couple

• 2003 MBC Most Popular Actress

• 2003 MBC Best Actress (Damo)

• 2001 Korean Society of Cinematographers – Most Popular Actress

• 2001 Baeksang Awards – Best New Actor for TV

• 2000 MBC Best New Actor (Secret)

• 2000 21st Blue Dragon Awards: Best Supporting Actress (Ditto)

• 2000 Grand Bell Award (Daejong Film Festival) - Best New Actress (Truth Game)

Credit to these websites:

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Ha_Ji_Won

http://english.tour2korea.com/02Culture/Mo...3&kosm=m2_5

Ha Ji Won truly is very talented actress in Korea. Keep Up the Great Work and Hope to see you more in movies and dramas. :D

Hi Partners4Life, thx for the list of Ha Ji Won's awards and achievements.. May I add some? If i'm not wrong, Ha Ji Won also won best actrees award in 2004 SBS Drama Award for her role in Something Happened in Bali. In 2005 26th Blue Dragon Award, she won Most Popular award with Kang Dong Won, Jo Seung Woo n Kim Soo Mi.

Just to reiterate/elaborate on what gadizza touched on- the Golden Chest Award involves countries across Europe & Asia & also Australia. So this award is an extremely great achievement.

Anyways, some shots of HJW at the Salvatore Ferragamo 2008 Spring/Summer Show in Singapore on Nov 6-- hjw_101107_3.jpg

hjw_101107_1.jpg

(credit: yahoo korea+The Purse Forum.)

According to KBS World, Ferragamo selected Ji Won as the Asian style icon of the year. She was also the only Asian entertainer who was formally invited to the event. (!!)

Talk about having a good month lol

But I do wholeheartedly agree on all the accolades she is receiving =) Keep it up girl! <3