♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

God !! 

I can not believe there would someone able to hate HJW unni !!! 

even those who do not know her personality need or must know that her Proven talent in acting is a given !! so please give us a break and let us enjoy this small screen comeback which is a real like Big screen comeback for us I-fans !

Edited by wangnyeo
  • Like 5

Guest puddleofgrace

Now that's a BIG TIME chemistry over there!!!

Im starting to love this tandem.

GO UNNIE, FIGHTING!

the time we were not in love poster :wub:

1850095834_0e52182e_201506150758053410_1

Guest jhrbae00

"THE TIME WE WERE NOT IN LOVE" OFFICIAL POSTER

It’s out! It’s out! The Time We Were Not In Love‘s official poster is out! And it’s heartwarming, and sweet, and romantic, and insert additional flowery adjectives here.

Playing characters who go from best friends to lovers, Lee Jin Wook and Ha Ji Won have coffee together as well as  an intimate moment in this warm-hued poster. Facing each other as they sit in the garden, she beams as his smiling face leans in close, about to kiss her forehead and not caring that he’s about to spill his drink. Awww!

The Time We Were Not In Love will premiere on June 27th on SBS.

http://couch-kimchi.com/2015/06/15/the-time-we-were-not-in-love-official-poster/ 

the time we were not in love poster :wub:

"THE TIME WE WERE NOT IN LOVE" OFFICIAL POSTER

It’s out! It’s out! The Time We Were Not In Love‘s official poster is out! And it’s heartwarming, and sweet, and romantic, and insert additional flowery adjectives here.

Playing characters who go from best friends to lovers, Lee Jin Wook and Ha Ji Won have coffee together as well as  an intimate moment in this warm-hued poster. Facing each other as they sit in the garden, she beams as his smiling face leans in close, about to kiss her forehead and not caring that he’s about to spill his drink. Awww!

The Time We Were Not In Love will premiere on June 27th on SBS.

http://couch-kimchi.com/2015/06/15/the-time-we-were-not-in-love-official-poster/ 

"I just noticed that her leg is resting comfily on his. Awww! :) "

waw waw waw ~

Edited by kingwtqueen
  • Like 5

i hope jiwon wouldnt do that so called aegyo in this drama. we fans already know it's her nature but some people (haters) would think differently..:sweatingbullets:   it's hurt me to read some negative comment to her and the teaser :tears: 

​May I know where is all that hating coming from?  I've not seen any.

• Like 1

Guest jhrbae00

[Stills] The Time I Loved You (Ha Ji Won)

Xports News - Naver: 'The Time I Loved You' Ha Ji Won's transformation into a dignified career woman

654784688_b76b1269_20150612080707048_zps

1. [+1332, -54] Ha Ji Won's gorgeous ㅠㅠㅠ ❤️

2. [+787, -40] I'm excited for this drama ♡♡♡

3. [+211, -14] She is always amazing in her roles. She's really pretty in this one too

4. [+182, -17] Can't believe that she's almost 38 but still looking like she's only in her early 30s

5. [+93, -8] Long hair matches her better than short haircut ㅋㅋHas this unni stopped aging?. How does she remain looking so youthful? Curious about her dynamics with Lee Jin Wook. Really can't wait for it. I hope there are more pretty still cuts of her!!!!!!!!!!

6. [+40, -4] She has been my ideal woman for 10 years

cr:kkuljaem

Guest jhrbae00

[Videos] Teasers and poster for "The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days", featuring Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook revealed 

A poster was released for the upcoming SBS weekend drama "The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days".

Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook co-star in the drama as 34-year-old friends who have known each other for more than half their lives.

Ha Ji-won plays Oh Ha-na, an honest career woman and Lee Jin-wook is Choi Won, an airline company co-director.

"The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days" has Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook completely mesmerized in their roles. "The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days" will be broadcasted on the 27th at 10PM.

http://www.hancinema.net/videos-teasers-and-poster-for-the-time-i-loved-you-7000-days-featuring-ha-ji-won-and-lee-jin-wook-revealed-83227.html 

Guest jhrbae00
Posted on June 15, 2015 by ockoala

The see-sawing promo materials for upcoming SBS weekend drama The Time I Loved You is seriously giving me whiplash. It wouldn’t be as frustrating if the drama was just an original work, but it’s supposed to be the official K-adaptation of the popular TW-drama In Time With You, so the promos understandably take on an additional layer of scrutiny. I prefer the K-version deviate enough from the original to add its own spin and create its own mood, but not to the degree where its unrecognizable or ruins the core essence of the story.