♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Oh hello everyone, finally able to get back on Soompi, my does it look different.

Finally the days are coming to closer for HJW's film to make its grand entrance. As much as I loved the original Taiwanese version, (having watched almost as much as I watched Damo and Hwang Jin Yi), everything with Ha Ji Won in it is guaranteed to be good. Even if the narrative goes down the drain, I know HJW would make it a fun ride down.

I am so pumped for this. The original has a host of songs that were just wonderful, I hope the this version would have good songs too. Tip Toe Love was my favorite from the original, so poetic and meaningful, it was song for the female lead so I hope they have something similar for HJW's character.

I am still sore over Empress Ki not having a song dedicated to Seung Nyang.

• Like 6

Guest jhrbae00

Charming and Lovely First Character Stills of the Leads in The Time I Loved You

I couldn’t be more pleased with the casting of the leads in upcoming SBS weekend drama The Time I Loved You (English title The Time We Were Not in Love), all actors I like or love to varying degrees. Regardless of the hiccups with the screenwriter change or the PD carousel, at least I won’t be annoyed watching the four leads act onscreen. The first official character stills are out of Ha Ji Won as Oh Ha Na, Lee Jin Wook as Choi Won, Yoon Kyun Sang as Cha Seo Hoo, and relative newbie Cho Soo Hyun as Lee So Eun.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/06/08/charming-and-lovely-first-character-stills-of-the-leads-in-the-time-i-loved-you/#more-67785

Guest jhrbae00

FIRST LOOK: The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days, starring Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook

Time_I_loved_700_days_zpstu38sybi.png

The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days, the upcoming romance starring Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook, has now released its first teaser and stills! Take a look:

Synopsis:

The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days is a Korean remake of the popular Taiwanese series In Time with You. In this remake, Jang Ha Na (Ha Ji Won) and Choi Won (Lee Jin Wook) are incredibly close platonic friends: throughout 17 years, they've braved it all through thick and thin. As Ha Na's 34th birthday approaches, Won extols the virtues of aging as a man—like a wine—while explaining that women are like grapes that shrivel into raisins. Determined to prove him wrong, Ha Na strikes a bet on which of the two will marry first. Can these two friends make the ultimate leap? Pinocchio's Yoon Kyoon Sang also joins the cast as a pianist who woos Ha Ji Won. Complicating Lee Jin Wook's romance will be Choo Soo Hyun as his coworker and Kang Rae Yun as an old schoolmate who has always been jealous of his relationship with Ha Ji Won.

more here  http://www.dramafever.com/news/first-look-the-time-i-loved-you-7000-days-starring-ha-ji-won-and-lee-jin-wook/

Guest puddleofgrace

Yay!!
No matter what others may say, the drama is here very soon and admit it or not, most are too EXCITED-even bashers spending some time lurking to threads about the drama.

Haha
HJW is a vampire.
Why did she never aged at all???
I love her to bits!

Guest jhrbae00

L Joins SBS Drama The Time I Loved You as the Young Office Stud Out to Charm Ha Ji Won

Despite filming already underway for The Time I Loved You (The Time We Were Not in Love), I thought the late additions to the cast was complete when the production added talented newbie actress Choo Soo Hyun as the second female lead. Looks like there is one more surprise in the works as news broke today that Infinite‘s L (Kim Myung Soo) will also be making an appearance in this upcoming SBS weekend drama. There were murmurings that Yoon Kyun Sang‘s character was intended to be the K-version equivalent of the much younger work colleague that makes a play for the leading lady but I always heard he was just a new character all along.

http://koalasplayground.com/2015/06/09/l-joins-sbs-drama-the-time-i-loved-you-as-the-young-office-stud-out-to-charm-ha-ji-won/

Guest jhrbae00

Ha Ji Won's new drama 'The Time We Were Not In Love' drops first preview

Get ready for Korea's remake of a hit Taiwanese drama! Previously known as 'The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days', the drama's new confirmed title is 'The Time We Were Not In Love'.

SBS revealed on June 8, "We've decided on the title as 'The Time We Were Not In Love', removing the '7000 Days' for the new weekend drama." It was changed after casting was finished and the filming began. 

The drama, starring Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook, centers on two longtime friends, who go through new troubles after turning 30. It'll be airing after 'The Divorce Attorney Is Dating' on June 27!

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/06/ha-ji-wons-new-drama-the-time-we-were-not-in-love-drops-first-preview

Guest jhrbae00

INFINITE’s L Lands Role in Ha Ji Won’s Upcoming Drama

INFINITE‘s L is confirmed to be a part of SBS‘s new drama “The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days.”

An affiliate of SBS stated, “L will be starring in it with Ha Ji Won. His character, Sung Jae, will be an intern in Oh Hana’s (Ha Ji Won’s) company.” L’s agency Woollim Entertainment later confirmed. “He’ll be playing a role who is younger than Oh Hana (Ha Ji Won) and will make her heart flutter.”

This new romantic-comedy will focus on the story of a guy and a girl who’ve been on the line between love and friendship. Meanwhile, other confirmed stars for this drama include Lee Jin Wook andYoon Kyun Sang.

cr: soompi

Guest jhrbae00

INFINITE's L to star alongside Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook in 'The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days'

INFINITE's L will make his acting return in SBS's upcoming drama 'The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days'.

On June 9th, Woollim Entertainment revealed that L has been casted as a new employee in Oh Ha Na(Ha Ji Won)'s company name Sungjae.

However, we might not be able to see him much in the drama since L is said to make his special appearance only for 3 episode according to TV Report.

Based on the original Taiwanese drama 'In Time With You', 'The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days' will tell the long-time friendship story between Oh Ha Na(Ha Ji Won) and Choi Won(Lee Jin Wook). The first episode will go on air on June 27th.