♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/10/haewadal-entertainment-explains-why-ha-ji-won-left-the-cast-of-upcoming-drama-prometheus

Haewadal Entertainment explains why Ha Ji Won left the cast of upcoming drama 'Prometheus'

ha-ji-won

Ha Ji Won's agency Haewadal Entertainment has explained why the actress had to leave the cast of the upcoming drama 'Prometheus'.

On October 11, the label stated, "As filming for the drama was pushed back from the original schedule, Ha Ji Won had to leave 'Prometheus' due to scheduling conflicts." The drama is currently in the process of finding other actresses to take the lead female role.

As previously reported, Ha Ji Won was reported to have joined the cast of the big budget drama also starring Jin GooPark Ki Woong, and Hollywood actor Lee Ki Hong. 'Prometheus' centers around the story of a former North Korean agent who ends up as a day laborer in South Korea, and the covert operations fighting against nuclear experiments in North Korea. It's expected to air in the first half of 2019. 

• Like 2

Ha Ji Won leaves upcoming MBC drama "Prometheus"

0000907341_001_20181010213230062.jpg

[+918, -8] They don't even have a PD, it looks like the actress left because there's no PD

[+326, -13] They don't have a PD 

[+294, -7] Understandable with no PD. It's common sense that she'd leave. Let's see who you're going to throw the 30 billion won at

[+147, -3] I only wanted to see Lee Ki Hong but he got cast in this crap drama

[+166, -72] Cast Kim Ok Bin... She can do well 

[+54, -5] If Ha Ji Won won't do it, it means there's a lot of problems

[+905, -6] She's been cast but she won't adjust her schedule for it. Means there must be a big reason behind it

[+364, -11] If you look at the story, it looks like a disaster, yet they want to pour 30 billion won on it. MBC what are you even doing

[+351, -13] I already know how the drama will go, the US intervenes in a situation where the North and South agree to denuclearize and prevents reunification, isn't that what you were going with

[+247, 16] As soon as I saw the synopsis I knew it'd go bust. Stop it with North Korean spies, it's boring and I don't like watching this. I don't want top actors to join either, enough with North Korea.

• Like 2

https://www.allkpop.com/article/2018/10/lee-jong-suk-expresses-unchanging-admiration-for-ha-ji-won

Lee Jong Suk expresses unchanging admiration for Ha Ji Won

lee-jong-suk,ha-ji-won

Lee Jong Suk expressed affection and admiration for Ha Ji Won.

On October 17, Lee Jong Suk shared a friendly snapshot taken with the actress via Instagram. He captioned, "Still the biggest person to me."

Back in 2010, the two worked together on the hit drama 'Secret Garden' Lee Jong Suk was a rookie star at the time. 

Meanwhile, Lee Jong Suk is confirmed to play the lead in upcoming tvN drama 'Romance Is a Supplement'. 
  • Like 3