♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

From now on I don't want to hear any complaint about Jiwonnie cooking skills :P on 5th Galileo ep  ,Illaria from Italia says about pasta that was cooked by Jiwonn " the best cooking pasta ever" and to Jiwonn, a very unusual praise and compliment " you can be called The Queen of food " OMG,  OMG :lol::smiley::thumbsup: 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

9 minutes ago, andra30 said:

From now on I don't want to hear any complaint about Jiwonnie cooking skills :P on 5th Galileo ep  ,Illaria from Italia says about pasta that was cooked by Jiwonn " the best cooking pasta ever" and to Jiwonn, a very unusual praise and compliment " you can be called The Queen of food " OMG,  OMG :lol::smiley::thumbsup: 

but I think I will give credit to Nichkhun more than HJW after watching the video HAHAHAHAHA

• Like 3

@kingwtqueen so it's official from now , Prometheus drama will be broadcast through MBC and it will cost 30 billion won . Jiwonn "the icon of action actress" will started to shoot next month in overseas location and the drame will be broadcasted  in the first half of next year. Sooooo much to wait !!! <_<

8 minutes ago, strwbrry said:

but I think I will give credit to Nichkhun more than HJW after watching the video HAHAHAHAHA

OK Nich helps her a little !!! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 3

WOWWW :o

Top 10 Richest Korean Actress Net Worth 2018 List

3.Ha Ji Won

Ha Ji Won Richest Beautiful-Korean Actresses 2018-2019

Ha Ji Won estimated net worth is US $500 million and is ranked at No. 3 in the list of top 10 richest Korean actress as listed in financial magazines such as Forbes and Bloomberg 2018 as given the impression in financial magazines such as Forbes and Bloomberg 2018. The queen of prime time as tagged by people is amongst the most versatile and highest paid actress.

Ha Ji Won had pulled off many television serials and some web series as well and has an international fan following. Her role versatility is liked by her viewers. Whether it is action, comedy or Drama, she had been liked by her viewers in every role. She had many awards for both films and teleserials. She charges around $42K USD per episode.

https://eliteshared.com/top-10-richest-korean-actress-net-worth-2018-list/8/

• Like 4

Park Seo Joon idolizes Ha Ji Won!

18 Amazing Facts of Park Seo Joon, You Must Be Enchanted!

https://www.idntimes.com/hype/entertainment/annisa-fadillah/fakta-park-seo-joon-c1c2/full

Another Jiwonnie's fanboy who keeps her preference ,he says that he is a huge HJW's fan since they worked together for North Cape ad 2015 :D

Image result for park seo joon dan ha ji won

PSJ  “To be honest, I am a huge fan [of Ha Ji Won]. Whenever I am asked in interviews which actress I want to work with, I always say Ha Ji Won sunbae.”

https://www.soompi.com/article/700123wpp/park-seo-joon-asks-ha-ji-won-if-she-would-mind-starring-opposite-of-him

• Like 3