♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

So glad to see so much news about our queen and to know that she seems to be doing well, and she has a lot of activities scheduled! Have been seeing them all over the place but haven't had the time to post anything. Thanks strwbrry for all the updates!

• Like 4

Hi everyone! After 1 month I watched HJW dramas and movies started from TK2H I became HJW hardcore fan. Moreove,  that knowing her personality give me girl crush and if I'm a man I probably like what Taecyon do :D

I'm glad to find this forum with English speaking. Hope to support HJW more and discuss with you regarding the update and her works/projects. 

Keep healthy and take care everyone! 

And have happy HJW month! :)

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, liv_1023 said:

Hi everyone! After 1 month I watched HJW dramas and movies started from TK2H I became HJW hardcore fan. Moreove,  that knowing her personality give me girl crush and if I'm a man I probably like what Taecyon do :D

I'm glad to find this forum with English speaking. Hope to support HJW more and discuss with you regarding the update and her works/projects. 

Keep healthy and take care everyone! 

And have happy HJW month! :)

Truth. Once you are captured by her charm, you can’t help but watched all her dramas and movies hahahaha

enjoy everyone :) 

• Like 2

Bi Gwang movie update from Director Lee Jiwon

She said that they’ll start shooting quietly this summer due to recent pandemic. The movie will tackle the dark side of the society and hoping that through this movie it will give some kind of voice for a better change.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, strwbrry said:

Truth. Once you are captured by her charm, you can’t help but watched all her dramas and movies hahahaha

enjoy everyone :) 

Yeah... I'm not really a fan of K-drama, I watched some previously like full house, Iris, Boys over Flower. During this pandemic I started to watch netflix and watched over 10 K-dramas already before TK2H. And TK2H is the only dramas that I have star-struck with the female lead. And since then I only search about this amazing yeoja :D

• Like 1
  • Love 1

17 hours ago, liv_1023 said:

Yeah... I'm not really a fan of K-drama, I watched some previously like full house, Iris, Boys over Flower. During this pandemic I started to watch netflix and watched over 10 K-dramas already before TK2H. And TK2H is the only dramas that I have star-struck with the female lead. And since then I only search about this amazing yeoja :D

Indeed, that’s how hjw gets me too, probably because her character role are quite different from the usual k-actresses, most of her projects are such a girl power. And she totally pulled it off convincingly :)  

Yet she is such a darling in variety shows :D 

• Like 1

• Guest changed the title to Ha Ji Won ✨ 하지원 ✨河智苑 ✨ ハジウォン ✨| Upcoming Film: ‘Collateral’
On 12/10/2015 at 12:47 AM, strwbrry said:

Am lurking very old post and found this! :D

Thank you very much for uploading  

• Like 2