♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

9 hours ago, dianah de guzman said:

And check her bag.:D I remember in her recent Q&A vid, there was a question “why would your bag is always keep opened when she goes to the airport?” Look at it now. Lol.

Exactly! Just that HJW sometimes she can be too careless or clumsy! :lol:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Wow HJW seems like so busy going back and forth to airport :D Not that I am complaining! 

10 hours ago, drakelaw said:

Wow, our Jiwon for leaving for Greece. Can't wait for some pictures and even videos from this trip. 

More success and good health to our yeoja. 

same thoughts! :blush:

• Like 2

Just a thought! Since we are about to be introduce to Jiwon’s new character Moon Cha Young. From all HJW’s character role who is your least favorite if any :sweatingbullets:

I am still thinking which one is my least fave though :P It is quite hard huh. Hahahaha

• Like 3

3 hours ago, strwbrry said:

Just a thought! Since we are about to be introduce to Jiwon’s new character Moon Cha Young. From all HJW’s character role who is your least favorite if any :sweatingbullets:

I am still thinking which one is my least fave though :P It is quite hard huh. Hahahaha

I think this is a great way to celebrate HJW's comeback to drama land and productive sharing while we wait for her drama. :D

Without a doubt,  it would be her in character in WHIB for me. So Joung seemed indecisive and shameless at times because of her situation. HJW gave the character heart that had it been played by any other actress, I probably would just hate on the character. But, I sympathize and empathize with her. 

Would like to name a favorite character but it is more harder to choose than the least favorite one. Perhaps Kim Ang Ha is my number one favorite character.

And a totally unrelated but funny topic (I think), I dreamed last night about HJW and an actor she was paired in a movie with. (Actor clue: movie was like 14 years ago and she played a detective)  Looks like I was in a movie or drama taping/set with her and we know each other, ha. :joy: Anyways, saw her and the actor secretly held hands and being sweet. Then I told her, " I knew it, you are in a relationship with him." HJW replied, "Yes, for two hours." Then,I woke up. Crazy!

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

awww actually I like Soo Jung her character is quite realistic for human nature, and hjw is very charming while portraying it. And in fact, I’ve read from some reviews that some kdrama fans watched WHIB they ended up not liking HJW bec of soo jung HAHAHAHA

And if I really need to choose my least fave, still can’t decide. But among all her characters, I fell in love with Kim Hang Ah the most, followed by Gil Ra Im coz I love their vulnerabilities while showing a very strong exterior, knowing the truth that they are very fragile and soft inside. :wub:

• Like 3

@drakelaw i know who you mean, what an epic dream, but brace yourself honey that guy is already taken based from the rumor that I’ve heard and she’s definitely not our yeoja. But I would be very happy to have a dream like that atleast in your dream it happens! :lol:

And same here, that would be really great having some convo with fans insights about Jiwon as an actress, person, and with romance? which the least we could talk about coz there’s none since 1900 ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

• Like 3

The least fav character that Jiwonn played in dramas ??? Huh ??!! ...at the beginning  I don't liked to much Jang Se Jin - School 2... but little by little after I began to understand her , the motif of her behavior... and somehow I empathized with her after awhile :D

I'm with you @strwbrry and @drakelaw ...my fav character is Hang Ah too.  

Hahaaha @drakelaw ...great dream :D It was a time when they were close friends or ...who knows more then that :phew: but that's all ...Jiwonn romance life is like a black hole ...a total mystery :vicx::D

• Like 2