♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji Won And Yoon Kye Sang Share Romantic Meeting In The Rain In “Chocolate”

Nov 14, 2019
by E. Cha

JTBC’s upcoming drama “Chocolate” has revealed a glimpse of Ha Ji Won and Yoon Kye Sang’s romantic encounter in the rain!

“Chocolate” is a new melodrama that will tell the love story of Lee Kang, a cold and emotionally closed-off neurosurgeon (played by Yoon Kye Sang), and Moon Cha Young, a warm and compassionate chef (played by Ha Ji Won). After reuniting at a hospice, the two slowly begin to heal each other’s wounds through cooking.

On November 14, the upcoming drama released new stills of its two protagonists crossing paths on a rainy day. In the photos, Lee Kang runs into a busy street without an umbrella to pick up scattered pieces of used cardboard in the pouring rain. Unable to pass by when she sees someone in need of help, the kind and empathetic Moon Cha Young rushes to be of aid in spite of the unforgiving weather.

The last photo shows Moon Cha Young nervously freezing up when Lee Kang suddenly comes closer to her in order to organize the boxes they’ve gathered.

The drama’s two leads couldn’t say enough good things about one another, with Yoon Kye Sang sharing, “I just want to say that I’m truly happy. I want to convey to the viewers the happiness I feel during the moments I spend acting with Ha Ji Won, who is the greatest of actresses.”

Ha Ji Won similarly remarked, “We really have great teamwork. We get along and communicate well, and we share similar emotions. Because he always makes me laugh on set, the atmosphere was always cheerful, and I had lots of fun while filming.”

She went on to add, “You’ll be able to see our chemistry through the drama. Please look forward to it.”

“Chocolate” will premiere on November 29 at 10:50 p.m. KST, following the conclusion of JTBC’s “My Country.” In the meantime, check out the latest teaser for the drama here!

Source: soompi

Ha Ji Won And Yoon Kye Sang Have Fun Behind The Scenes In Greece For New Drama “Chocolate”

Nov 20, 2019
by R. Jun

Upcoming JTBC drama “Chocolate” has revealed new behind-the-scenes images of Yoon Kye Sang and Ha Ji Won on set in Greece!

“Chocolate” is a melodrama that tells the love story of Lee Kang, a cold and emotionally closed-off neurosurgeon (played by Yoon Kye Sang), and Moon Cha Young, a warm and compassionate chef (played by Ha Ji Won). After reuniting at a hospice, the two slowly begin to heal each other’s wounds through food.

On working with Ha Ji Won, Yoon Kye Sang said, “I want to say that I’m really happy. I want viewers to feel the happiness that I feel when acting with Ha Ji Won.” Ha Ji Won said, “Yoon Kye Sang always made me laugh on set, and the atmosphere was always great while filming.”

A source from the drama said, “Greece was the first filming location for ‘Chocolate.’ It’s where Moon Cha Young’s restaurant is located, and with the actors’ visuals and the scenery of Greece, we shot some beautiful scenes. You will feel healing through the emotional and warm drama ‘Chocolate.’ The first episode will be a feast for your eyes and ears, so please look forward to it.”

“Chocolate” airs November 29 as the follow-up to “My Country.”

Source: soompi 

Yoon Kye-sang and Ha Ji-won begin a romantic journey in Greece for JTBC’s Chocolate

by tineybeanie

chocohajiwon11.jpg

JTBC’s healing romance Chocolate, starring Yoon Kye-sang (The Good Wife) and Ha Ji-won(Hospital Ship), has just come out with a beautiful fourth teaser. 

Yoon Kye-sang plays a neurologist who looks as cold as a scalpel, but he has a tender, vulnerable heart. Ha Ji-won plays a fiery-hearted chef who moves people with her food. Chocolate is the story of their reunion at a hospice where they heal each other through love and cooking. 

The teaser begins with a gorgeous panorama shot of the Mediterranean Sea, and Yoon Kye-sang asks Ha Ji-won: “Where are you planning to go?” She tells him that she’s planning to go to Greece. Almost desperately, he asks, “Are you sure you won’t change your mind?” She shyly tells him that it’s because her heart keeps wavering… 

And suddenly, a rain falls over the scene, and the two are out by an isolated riverside in Korea, both wearing mourning clothing. With a tear streaming down his face, Yoon Kye-sang tells her, “Let’s never see each other again.” Ha Ji-won stands apart, not daring to approach him. 

A bomb blasts a person in a building to the ground, and we cut to a shot of chocolate powder spelling “Ever,” marred by a droplet of water. The final scene shows Yoon and Ha side-by-side on a bench, looking at each other. 

Additionally, still cuts of Yoon Kye-sang and Jang Seung-jo (Boyfriend) were released. Jang plays Yoon’s rival, not only at the hospital, but also at home as they are cousins. They are both geeenius neurologists, but unlike Yoon, Jang plays a man who is extremely prideful and has a strong competitive side to him. 

Friday-Saturday JTBC drama Chocolate, directed by Lee Hyung-min (I’m Sorry, I Love You) and written by Lee Kyung-hee (I’m Sorry, I Love You), begins airing on November 29.

LINK