♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

• 2 weeks later...

Hello all !!! I hope you had a wonderful Summer !! :D

Jiwonn looks so good in this clip :wub: so beautiful, so young, so cute :wub: Miss you my Queen !!! I waited for some promo for hers movie and drama ...but nothing at all ...why ?? :unsure:

Animated GIF

me.

• Like 2

On 9/9/2019 at 5:33 PM, andra3 said:

Hello all !!! I hope you had a wonderful Summer !! :D

Jiwonn looks so good in this clip :wub: so beautiful, so young, so cute :wub: Miss you my Queen !!! I waited for some promo for hers movie and drama ...but nothing at all ...why ?? 

I am also curious. I thought they said her drama and movie will be aired soon right? If I'm not mistaken, is it November? Or maybe it will be delayed:huh:

Btw, because I miss HJW unnie so much, I rewatch some of her dramas and movies :wub:. I just finished WHIB and right now, I am rewatching Damo. She was very young that time, but honestly there is not so much different then she is right now. She's still look as young as her days in Damo. 

I miss her so much :tears::tears:

• Like 2

On 8/18/2019 at 9:53 PM, Ha Ji Yoo said:

Hi, I am a new fan of Ha Ji Won Unnie and I really need help. Can anyone please tell me where I can download or watch Go Go with Unnie even without sub? I've watched up to 4th episode and now I can't find 5th to 8th ep anywhere. I've also tried the links on this page but there's no available videos anymore. Can anyone help me please? 

here you go

https://www.ondemandkorea.com/go-go-with-unnie-e01.html

• Like 2

5 hours ago, mallows1023 said:

Guys please help me find a link for a friend she's a new hajiwon fan and lookin for the videos of Go go with sister,the video in dailymotion is not accessible i think it was deleted.

Only what you find on Youtube or try this if it's available in your country :unsure:

On 9/18/2019 at 8:12 PM, klent said:

• Like 1