6. Adventurous but Not Stupid

7. Timing and Rhythm to Her Roles

8. Never the Typical Woman

9. Reaches out to Production Staff and Co-Stars

10. Relationship With Her Fans

http://xypherfarrell.hubpages.com/hub/10-Things-That-Proves-Ha-Ji-Wons-Genius

Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook to star in "The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days"

photo600172.jpg

The casting for the new SBS drama "The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days" is complete. The cast includes Ha Ji-won, Lee Jin-wook, Yoon Gyoon-sang and Choo Soo-hyeon.

"The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days" is a romantic comedy about a man and a woman who have lived half their lives incapable of loving.

Ha Ji-won plays Oh Ha-na, a 34 year-old career woman and draws the life of a woman in her 30s realistically.

Lee Jin-wook is an assistant manager of an airline company with good looks and tall height. He's known Ha-na since he was in high school and volunteers to be her black knight but always gets in trouble.

Apparently Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook create the perfect chemistry between each other.

Rising stars Yoon Gyoon-sang and Choo Soo-hyeon are co-starring in the drama. "The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days" is coming this 27th at 10PM. Source : news.nate.com/view/20...

Read more at: http://tr.im/w5Aa8

sooo excited for this one :D

Edited by ferlycious
  • Like 2

Ha Ji Won-Lee Jin Wook-Yoon Kyun Sang-Choo Soo Hyun Create The Perfect ‘Rom-Com Cast’

[by Sora Ghim] Ha Ji Won, Lee Jin Wook, Yoon Kyun Sang, and Choo Soo Hyun have confirmed their casting as the leads of new SBS weekend drama ‘The Time That I Loved You (literal title).’ 

According to the drama, the four actors have been casted and have started filming. The first episode will start airing on June 27 at 10 PM KST.

Receiving interest as the next work of the nation’s actress, Ha Ji Won, ‘The Time That I Loved You’ is about two friends who spent more time as ‘unable to love’ rather than as lovers or friends. The story of the two’s borderline emotions and delicate pains will strike the hidden love cells for a realistic romantic comedy.

For the first time since her debut, Ha Ji Won will show her ‘actual self’ as is on the screen, bringing in a new wind. She will play the role of 34-year old career woman Oh Ha Na who has a cool and honest personality. Ha Ji Won is raising anticipation with her realistic acting of a woman in her thirties.

Lee Jin Wook will play Ha Ji Won’s counterpart and this drama marks his return to SBS in 6 years. His character, Choi Won, is an office manager at an airline who boasts good looks and tall height. From high school, he has been by Ha Na’s side, being her ‘black knight.’ 

Yoon Kyun Sang will transform into free spirited pianist Cha Seo Hoo while Choo Soo Hyun plays fresh flight attendant Lee So Eun. 

Meanwhile, this drama will air after ‘Divorce Lawyer in Love’ ends and will start on June 27 at 10 PM KST. (photo by Haewadal Entertainment, Will Entertainment, Popeye Entertainment)
LINK: 
http://www.bntnews.co.uk/app/news.php?nid=22120

• Like 2

Our very own beautiful JANG HANA :D :) 

CGtaMSeU8AAzu7Y.jpg

CGtaMTNUIAEYXOO.jpg

%B1%D7%B8%B23.png?type=w2

CGtaMTvUYAATBnj.jpg

CGtaMUPUcAAnxph.jpg

LINK: http://m.blog.naver.com/adbirthcom/220380531135

HJW as Jang Hana sincere but reckless 34-year-old career woman.She has best friend,Choi Won (Lee jin wook) airlines deputy purser who is warm and neat in appearance. He is widely recognized as Jang hana's friend the guy from high school who always in her side, her "The Dark Night" that's his charm.

Edited by ferlycious
  • Like 4

Ha Ji-won launches cosmetics brand J.ONE

Updated : June 05 2015

Actress Ha Ji-won has launched her own beauty brand J.ONE Cosmetics and rolled out its flagship product Jelly Mask Pack. 

The mask pack, which can also be used in the morning, is best suitable for users with dry skin, the company said. It is made of natural ingredients including hyaluronic acid, collagen boosting peptide, lotus extracts and kombucha. 

The 36-year-old actress recently attended the launch event, disclosing how she started the cosmetics business. 

“I was frequently asked about my skincare and beauty tips, and I decided to share my know-how with others,” said the actress, who also joined product testing for six months.

“Sometimes, I had to stay up for a few days when film shooting started. The mask pack always worked to add moisture to my skin,” she added. 

Ha is set to play Jang Ha-na in SBS’ upcoming drama “The Time That I Love You,” which kicks off in June. 

(shinjh@heraldcorp.com)

Link: http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201506051518334855035_2

• Like 4

Ha Ji Won, Lee Jin Wook, Yoon Kyun Sang and Chu Soo Hyun are the leads for 'In Time With You, 7000 days'

fksakfl%253Bsd.jpg

Star News - Naver: Ha Ji Won, Lee Jin Wook, Yoon Kyun Sang and Choo Soo Hyun... 'The Time I Loved You' completes its cast

1. [+3020, -71] Yoon Kyun Sang got the lead role and Lee Joo Seung will play Ha Ji Won's younger brother

2. [+2665, -165] You can trust Ha Ji Won... Will watch this for her!!

3. [+1988, -112] I'm looking forward to Ha Ji Won noona!!

4. [+1651, -187] This drama's gonna be fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

5. [+372, -46] Lee Jin Wook's casting is real daebak He's 100% in sync with the Taiwanese male lead. I hope this adaptation is a hit

6. [+273, -33] It feels like Ha Ji Won's is the saviour of the lifeless 10 pm timeslot at SBS. 'What Happened in Bali' and 'Secret Garden' were both huge hits and seems like this one's gonna be successful too. She's the Ratings Queen

7. [+204, -17] Yoon Kyun Sang. I really loved 'Pinocchio'

8. [+179, -26] I'm really excited for Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook's pairing. June 27, please come faster~

9. [+149, -18] I'm loving this lineup

Cr: kkuljaem

• Like 6

Ha Ji Won looked so gorgeous at this event. Apparently she'll sell her products 35,000 KWN = ~30$. She made a smart move by selling it not at an expensive price. Often celebrities which launch their own brands hike up the prices so high that only few people can afford it and those people don't buy it anyway because they prefer buy high fashion brands instead. If the products are good, she can turn herself into a chaebol which is way better than marrying one.:wub: Besides the logo of her brand is so pretty. I hope it'll be a success so that she'll being shipping it overseas + develop the brand. :lol:

As for "The time we were not in love", it's starting to look like a decent drama and with two capable scriptwriters, I think it can turn well. I hope it'll be a success so that HJW may have a chance at winning the daesang and will make an all-kill by getting a daesang from the 3 public stations.:D But more than that, I really cross my fingers it'll be a good drama and HJW will play for once a sassy career woman (which she kind of played in King 2 Hearts but minus the political marriage part this time!). It'll probably be the role which resembles her the most: career-driven sweetheart who is still looking for her soulmate (hopefully she'll have her happy ending too :lol:).

Edited by applestorm
  • Like 8

11412256_461549517339136_913172055375147

Ha Ji-won ~ Lee Jin-wook have been friends for 17 years and become lovers.

Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook kiss for the first time.

It has been revealed that Ha Ji-won, Lee Jin-wook, Yoon Kyun-sang, Chu Soo-hyun confirmed the casting as leading role and start to be regulars of SBS new weekend drama ' The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days'.

The Time I Loved You, 7000 days' is a romantic comedy drama about delicately the touch of growing pains and thrilling emotions which is experienced by a man and woman with a close relationship more than love, even far from friendship and stimulate real sympathy of the hidden love.

34 years old ' with 17 years of Romantic-Comedy friendship ' Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook since the script reading poured out a dazzling chemistry and we look forward them to show that Ro-Co ( Romantic-Comedy' emotions as well.

All ' The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days' actors and staffs are filming their best efforts from the first shoot. It is revealed there are many interest and expectations from ' The Time I Loved You, 7000 Days' and also ask for affection of this drama.

Netizen responded, " Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook while in filming, go dating", " Ha Ji-won and Lee Jin-wook, we look forward for your chemistry" Ha Ji-won, Lee Jin-wook will be hit like the original" etc.

Sr : SBS

Eunhee1023

• Like 6