♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Embedded image permalink

'The Time I've Loved You 7000 Days' Replacing Writers..Writers Jung Do Yoon & Lee Hana Step In

LINK: http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2015/05/27/2015052702315.html

“The present new writers are the ones writing the script and episode 1 will start again. The first filming will officially start next week.

”'The Time I've Loved You, 7000 Days', starring Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook, will premiere on June 27.
Writer Jung Do Yoon's past works are: KBS Gumiho: Tale of the Fox's Child (2010), KBS Baby Faced Beauty (2011) & SBS Mother's Choice (2014). And Writer Lee Hana's is MBC Cunning Single Lady (2014).

VIA Minnie's twitter

>>whoaaahh this drama keeps changing, better that the show has not started yet.

• Like 3

Ha Ji Won’s Pictorial on Movie Week August

August 26, 2011  |   Filed under: 2011 Movie,Actress,Fashion,K-Movie,K-Stars  |  

20110825-Ha-Ji-Won.jpg

Sorry it’s too late, but it’s too gorgeous to be missed. Just for your information, Ha Ji Won appeared on Movie Week magazine for August as cover story talks about her new movie “Sector 7″.

Because I think I have much to tell about Ha Ji Won, her career, her personalities and so on, even you may  know about her more than me, so this time I just wanna share these photos. On “Sector 7″ she (almost) always performed with the overalls and being muddy, but for this photo shoot she let go of those overalls to wear sexy dresses and put make up on her pretty face. With her perfect body she looks sexy, glamorous, alluring, and tough.

20110825-Ha-Ji-Won_2.jpg

But actually for Ha Ji Won, even on overalls and get dirty with mud, her charm is still stunning. Although theoveralls was pretty heavy, until she fainted a couple times  because of exhaustion and dehydration, Ha Ji Won really enjoyed the challenge during the filming “Sector 7.” She really loves her character on that movie, Cha Hae Jun, as warrior woman, it was her dream since a long time.

20110825-Ha-Ji-Won_3.jpg

20110825-Ha-Ji-Won_4.jpg

20110825-Ha-Ji-Won_5.jpg

No more comment about these photos, she’s so amazing… B)

20110825-Ha-Ji-Won_7.jpg

[by Blossom]

LINK: http://kdramachoa.com/ha-ji-wons-pictorial-on-movie-week-august/

I like this kind of concept and I miss HJW with this kind of look :D

• Like 5