strwbrry

E0n91qSVkAATm4Y?format=jpg&name=large

too bad jiwon is not active on her IG and didn’t join the fun :( 

E0m9IAPUcAMbb9Z?format=jpg&name=medium

Spoiler

E0m9ILXVcAQAqeA?format=jpg&name=medium

and their daughter Sam IG post :) 

Edited by serenilmauve
Follow soompi rules and hide more than 3 images! Thanks!
  • Insightful 1

1 hour ago, strwbrry said:

too bad jiwon is not active on her IG and didn’t join the fun :(

She perhaps in the middle of audition in Hollywood or in the mountain for camping without network or she lost her IG account

:Megalol:

I love Jiwon and Sam :) They resemblance a lot. I hope Jiwon can have more roles as a mother..

I can't wait for tomorrow! But quite sad since I don't have anything to be waiting for weekend :( Hopefully Jiwon's cast news will be floated up real quick and Bigwang behind the scene we can see more........ Favor Please GIF by swerk

• LOL 2

E0wl8UEUcAIuVcS?format=jpg&name=medium
E0wl8feUUAMkej7?format=jpg&name=medium

please let this scene be aired tonight or tomorrow :cutekitty:

E0wqEJIXoAMhW9S?format=jpg&name=large

another polaroid photo of sam and jiwon :) 

@liv_well jiwon only knows how to like a posts and nothing more B) if after bigwang filming and still no casting news then ha ji won is officially jobless lol.

• LOL 1

On 5/8/2021 at 11:53 PM, strwbrry said:

aww am gonna miss them and their behind the scenes :huh:

Awww... true! The behind the scene is one of the enjoyable scenes in the dramaworld :( surely will miss them a lot! 

And WTH is the ending! dramaworld is fun to watch, and personally I like it! Perhaps a bit biased but the feeling is different when you watched normal Kdrama.. The ending just! Could we go to Lifetime office? :D

On 5/7/2021 at 12:31 PM, strwbrry said:

jiwon only knows how to like a posts and nothing more 

And commented once in Liv's IG. After that we don't know other function that she know in IG.. LOL! Oh perhaps IG live she once used when she went to Venice? 

On 5/7/2021 at 12:31 PM, strwbrry said:

if after bigwang filming and still no casting news then ha ji won is officially jobless lol.

Hahaha...yeah, true.. We don't know what she will do next.. I think she will always surprised us. Like for the panting, we just know that she is out of radar, but actually she did a lot of painting and even send her paintings to exhibition. 

On 5/10/2021 at 12:18 PM, liv_well said:

And commented once in Liv's IG. After that we don't know other function that she know in IG.. LOL! Oh perhaps IG live she once used when she went to Venice? 

Wow, she actually commented on your IG? That's amazing, considering how little she ever comments on anything there! You're really lucky then! :love:

Just wondering what was the post she commented about?

• Like 1

15 hours ago, SR20DET said:

Wow, she actually commented on your IG? That's amazing, considering how little she ever comments on anything there! You're really lucky then! :love:

No is not me... It's Liv Hewson IG :D 

• strwbrry changed the title to Ha Ji Won 하지원 | Upcoming Movie: ‘Bigwang’

Just saw Ryu Seung Ryong's IG post that Bigwang started filming already!

I would love to hear new casting news for Ji Won too, but my guess is that knowing how important this project is to her, she probably won't want to commit to anything new till it is done.

Not going to be too greedy, I only hope for 2 things - that the coronavirus cases will not spike again to affect the filming and that things will improve by the time the movie is screened so that it'll do very well and do justice to Ji Won!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, SR20DET said:

but my guess is that knowing how important this project is to her, she probably won't want to commit to anything new till it is done.

I'm agree with that. I think Bigwang to her is important thus she won't commit until it's really started and it is actually a very good news from RSR Ig story! :) But I think she can start to consider new project now, knowing it will take perhaps 3 months, right for filming a movie? I'm not sure but the schedule is already firm so expecting that she now can confirm something.. 

Hope everything going well for Bigwang! They all filming safely, editing going smooth, and promotion and premiere will be such a bomb!! Hwaiting-haseyo!

:hwaiting2:

• Like 1
  • Blob 1

• 2 weeks later...