♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

@ElectricHearts I'm agree with @strwbrry, time to move on from Crocodile Ladies, they need fresh image for sure 10 years is long enough :) Hope success to Crocodile Ladies in the future!

I sense that she is enjoying her time and prepare something... I don't want to expect much at this point but I'm still waiting for her and always support her :)

• Like 1

@liv_well I noticed though when someone has endorsed a brand for a long time, they normally do a thank you video or post. They did that for iloom for Gong Yoo and Innisfree with LMH and Yoona. That was why I hadnt realize HJW also left CL (unless I missed this?) - although I'm not surprised in the end, she was with them for a very long time. 

On 2/6/2021 at 11:08 AM, ElectricHearts said:

they normally do a thank you video or post.

I'm actually expecting for that too. But I think it depends on the brand... I really hope Crocodile Ladies can do something about that, but yeah........ I just hope HJW can have another mode works for that, because currently is only Purmil I suppose? 

I want her to be in sport brand again like North Cape and Asics! North Cape adds in Thailand is so lit! 

22 hours ago, strwbrry said:

this will never get old, two babies in one frame hehehe

Forever our babies :ohboy2:

• Like 1

[Video] [Really great for a historical drama!] A celebrity who looks good in hanbok?

Ha Ji-won has shown various images in various Korean clothes from dramas'Damo' and'Hwang Jin-i' to'Empress Gi'. 

She showed off the charm of eight colors, sometimes elegant, and sometimes proud and intense charisma, showing off a beautiful hanbok figure. 

As a result, Ha Ji-won was also appointed as an ambassador for hanbok at the 2015 Hanbok Day celebration.

LINK

• Awesome 1