♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

• strwbrry changed the title to Ha Ji Won 하지원 | Upcoming Projects: ‘Dramaworld: S2’ & ‘Bigwang’

Here's What The Cast Of 'Memories Of Bali' Is Up To Now

Can you believe it's been 16 years?!

Memories Of Bali (also called What Happened In Bali) aired in South Korea in 2004 and on ABS-CBN in 2005. Tbh, I don't remember every detail about the drama, but I recall really loving it. So, I decided to do some research to ~*refresh my memory*~.

The Koreanovela is about four individuals who meet in Bali, Indonesia: There's the rich guy who was forced to marry a rich girl, the rich girl who still loves her ex, and the rich guy and the ex who fell in love with their tour guide. If you want a series with a happy ending, this is not for you. But if you love a good watch that will shake the hell out of you, I totally recommend this masterpiece. It's riveting, tragic, and controversial—and how it portrayed obsession and betrayal is something that no other series can ever compare to. Periodt.

If you're a fan of the SBS drama and are wondering what the cast members are up to now, allow us to fill you in with the latest updates on them:

Eq3nEqYXUAErCzz?format=jpg&name=large
Eq3nEqgXIAUd6Ln?format=jpg&name=large

LINK

• Like 2

Happy New Year to all 1023rs :) Woof you a lot! 2021 will be better, let's pray!

I'm so glad that finally Bigwang come into scene again! I cannot wait the update for this movieee ~~ Oh Na Mi yaaa... where are you? 

On 1/1/2021 at 8:55 PM, strwbrry said:

since jiwon did not post anything just a throwback when a big star meets with big stars as well with ‘superman’ henry cavill and michelle yeoh :D 

I'm curious how Jiwon will do fangirling to Michelle Yeoh.. Will it be like us fangirling to her? :D 

• Like 1

6 hours ago, liv_well said:

Happy New Year to all 1023rs :) Woof you a lot! 2021 will be better, let's pray!

I'm so glad that finally Bigwang come into scene again! I cannot wait the update for this movieee ~~ Oh Na Mi yaaa... where are you? 

I'm curious how Jiwon will do fangirling to Michelle Yeoh.. Will it be like us fangirling to her? :D 

i think michelle yeoh is sort like a role model for jiwon :) 

i can’t wait for bigwang to finish filming so that jiwon can jump to another project after :fun:

• Like 1

On 1/5/2021 at 4:48 PM, strwbrry said:

i think michelle yeoh is sort like a role model for jiwon :)

Is it too much if we manifest them to be together in one blockbuster action movie :D Oh I would go to the premiere where ever will be... 

On 1/5/2021 at 4:48 PM, strwbrry said:

i can’t wait for bigwang to finish filming so that jiwon can jump to another project after

She actually can confirm another project even it is not yet start filming, right? Do you think that RSR will filming his other movie first or Bigwang? 

12 hours ago, ElectricHearts said:

I love her new paintings! she has been spending a lot of time painting these days it seems :) 

Hahaha... yes... Could you guess what is she painting? If they conduct another interview and give question, "what is your healing time", HJW will answer painting. Previously she answered playing piano, camping/green activity, then cooking, now painting.. Now I'm waiting what next she will do. :popcornjackson:

• Like 1

BIGWANG MOVIE UPDATE

ErbTn7ZVkAEvGN9?format=jpg&name=900x900

taken from Cine21 Director Lee Magazine Interview

Director Lee:

She says that crank in will be this May. Summer of Busan will be the main stage. 
She casted Ha Ji Won because of her venomous aura but also sorrowfulness. Her character is hard to act, since she needs to act an actress who once was a top star but  collapsed.

The most important thing director Lee said she's gonna show hjw's shocking/unprecedented change in her acting.

Can't wait to see it!!!

shared by love1023hjw

Finally!!! BIGWANG IS COMING FOR REAL and HA JI WON’s character is just so:wow2:

• Insightful 1