♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

• strwbrry changed the title to Ha Ji Won 하지원 | Upcoming Project: ‘Dramaworld’ Season 2

She is on the mood of cryptic, gundam, genie, and secret... I don't know what's entering her.. 

img.gif

I hope drama world season 2 can be come out soon, but I see no sign of trailer until start of November. So November can be ruled out and will on December instead? I cannot wait to see Ji-won Hyeongsa in action :D

• Like 1

Jiwon's universe please send her back...... ~~~~ The real world need her right now :saitama:

Now I'm guesting that Secret refer to her Secret Garden reunion.. hahahaha... 

12 hours ago, strwbrry said:

HA JI WON’s SUPREMACY

Wowww! those "break-the-leg" back pics, I cannot keep my balance when I see it..

img.gif

• LOL 1

From the 2009 bazaar photos, HJW’s back still look so obvious from her ‘miracle on 1st street’ posture as a boxer that she’s been working for almost 8 years to straightened it back. WOW!

LMAO to that HJW’s universe please send her back to us HAHAHA

• LOL 1

On 9/30/2020 at 7:11 AM, strwbrry said:

http://digitalchosun.dizzo.com/site/data/img_dir/2020/09/29/2020092980252_0.jpgActor Ha Ji-won and Yeo Jin-gu met at tvN entertainment program'House with Wheels' / Photo: CJ Entertainment, Chosun Ilbo Japanese version DB

EjIRB-OU4AEcbJC?format=png&name=small

EjIQlPRVkAA0VLu?format=jpg&name=medium

source

I’d like to see Ha Ji-Won and Yeo Jin-Goo together in a rom-com series or period drama/historical drama. Although they have a huge age gap, I still see potential in their pair up. I’ve watched her stint on house on wheels and their on-screen chemistry was undeniably there.

• Like 1
  • Love 1

21 hours ago, strwbrry said:

HJW’s back still look so obvious from her ‘miracle on 1st street’ posture as a boxer that she’s been working for almost 8 years to straightened it back. WOW!

Yes it is such a crazy back muscle and posture! I'm literally speechless when I see those pics in the first time, It's like athlete but model also in the same time. Such a hottie and gorgeous! :fullofhearts:

19 hours ago, periwinkleblossoms said:

I’d like to see Ha Ji-Won and Yeo Jin-Goo together in a rom-com series or period drama/historical drama. Although they have a huge age gap, I still see potential in their pair up. I’ve watched her stint on house on wheels and their on-screen chemistry was undeniably there.

I gotta agree! I hope YJG can be another success fanboy who can work with her favorite noona :) Even just short of time they exhibit that lovely chemistry 

@ElectricHearts Yes! reunion will be awesome but another leak of unseen BTS for me is satisfying enough. :D 

• Like 1

@liv_well I did wonder recently if she could also be involved with Confidential Assignment sequel since I hadn't realized that director Yoon Je Kyun (who she was with for the BIFF talk reunion) was also the producer for Confidential Assignment. Actually when I looked at his filmography - it made sense why certain premieres were attended in the past https://asianwiki.com/Yoon_Je-Kyun_(director) He also did a movie in the past too called Secret lol.. 

• Like 1