♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

ElJ_6y5UUAALC_V?format=jpg&name=small

ElJ_8BNUcAAsBob?format=jpg&name=small

ElJ_8BcU8AIAhCO?format=jpg&name=small
cto

[25th BIFF]'The Miracle on 1st Street' with Director Je-gyun Yoon and Ha Ji Won

[25회 BIFF] 윤제균 감독·하지원과 함께 본 ‘1번가의 기적’ (출처 : 부산일보 | 네이버 뉴스) 
ARTICLE HERE

Ha Ji Won performed so hard that she was evaluated by real boxers as ‘the most realistic acting in all domestic and overseas movies dealing with boxing.'

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

39 minutes ago, strwbrry said:

the view for the entire video is so beautiful 

Oh really... How she look at the camera and I think she is very surprised that 1023 come... She is so cutee...... ~~~ 

Oh, don't cry baby girl, we are happy to see you too :* even in the video and know you are moving well:please:

19 hours ago, strwbrry said:

Ha Ji Won performed so hard that she was evaluated by real boxers as ‘the most realistic acting in all domestic and overseas movies dealing with boxing.'

PD YJK is very greedy at that time, saying that he really want to produced good movie.. He made our Jiwon vomit for real and fight in the ring with the real female boxer :( But I think I enjoy the movie because it has human value as well. And I really appreciate Ha Ji Won to take Myeong Ran role when no one probably cannot do it. She is really that amazing yeoja even before Secret Garden :D 

Yes @strwbrry! She never fails to give love to her fans... That's why we cannot just leave her and must protect at all cost. :heart2:

• Love 2

ElMiHw8X0AAk7uJ?format=jpg&name=small

ElMiHwpX0AA4CkC?format=jpg&name=small
cto

Ha Ji Won with Director Yoon Jae Kyun at #BIFF2020 Master Talk watching Miracle on 1st Street (2007) while doing live commentary.

HJW: Back then, I purposely bent my shoulders to look like a boxer while practicing boxing and weightlifting. My shoulders really become bent back then. I straighten back my shoulders by exercising for 7-8 years.

Director Yoon: Ha Ji Won looks so pretty when you look at the screen. She has this boyish charm but still look feminine at the same time.

MC: Are there any similarities between Myeongran (her character in Miracle on 1st Street) and yourself? Myeongran is not good at drinking

HJW: I'm good at that :D 

translated by milktea_1023 twitter

• Love 1
  • Awesome 1
  • Insightful 1

I wonder if my admiration and respect for Ji Won will ever stop climbing! I knew filming Miracle on 1st Street was tough and she even got hit in the face, but to have her shoulders bent for a convincing posture and then having to spend years straightening them again, and real vomiting! How many actresses would be willing to go through all this hardship just for a realistic movie? She's so amazing, really!

• Love 2

her parents comment is so funny :lol:

@SR20DETi don’t know why jiwon always choose the hard path as an actress, i mean she could choose roles that are comfortable to do and still appealing to the audience, yet she always do extra miles for each character role she’s playing.

SHE IS TRULY AN ARTIST.

• LOL 2
  • Awesome 1

19 hours ago, SR20DET said:

I wonder if my admiration and respect for Ji Won will ever stop climbing!

I couldn't agree more! Every time I read new interview about her or knowing the facts about her past projects, my respect and admiration is leveling up :)

19 hours ago, SR20DET said:

have her shoulders bent for a convincing posture and then having to spend years straightening them again

I remember one in her Star Date interview after filming King 2 Hearts that she said she is strengthening her backbone. So now it is make sense that she was still in the process to fix her posture from filming Myeong Ran that time. 

16 hours ago, strwbrry said:

i don’t know why jiwon always choose the hard path as an actress, i mean she could choose roles that are comfortable to do and still appealing to the audience, yet she always do extra miles for each character role she’s playing.

Like the title on that news "Ha Ji-won, a challenge addict with still boiling blood". I love how she always keep up with challenges!  Agree she is the truly Artist!

:cutekitty:

• Like 2

Very well made indeed, this person seems like one of the most long-lasting and loyal fans and really takes the effort to make such videos!

Speaking of which I noticed lots of Craftholic dolls throughout the video, and I noticed that Ji Won likes them too and fans are always giving them to her. Anyone knows how or why it started? I tried looking for info but can't seem to find anything, so I've always been curious to know if she liked them from the beginning or why fans started giving them to her :D

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, SR20DET said:

Very well made indeed, this person seems like one of the most long-lasting and loyal fans and really takes the effort to make such videos!

Speaking of which I noticed lots of Craftholic dolls throughout the video, and I noticed that Ji Won likes them too and fans are always giving them to her. Anyone knows how or why it started? I tried looking for info but can't seem to find anything, so I've always been curious to know if she liked them from the beginning or why fans started giving them to her :D

I think it started on Empress Ki when they gave her a doll like that then she’s using it on the set :D also that blanket which the design are for children. Her korean, japanese and chinese fans treating jiwon like a precious baby hahahaha

• Like 1

DRAMAWORLD Returns for Season 2 with HA Ji-won, Daniel Dae KIM and Henry LAU

Oct 16, 2020
  • Writerby Pierce Conran

The popular fantasy comedy-drama Dramaworld, featuring a mix of American and Korean stars, is returning for a long-awaited and supersized season 2. Liv HEWSON and Sean DULAKE return as series leads while global stars HA Ji-won, Daniel Dae KIM and Henry LAU, among many others, joined the cast for the new batch of episodes which wrapped shooting earlier this year.

Whereas the 10 episodes of the first season had 10-15 minute running times, episodes for season 2 will run a full half hour. The series shot for 52 days across 100 locations earlier this year in Seoul, shortly after the outbreak of COVID-19, making it one of the few productions taking place around the world this spring. Endeavor Content is acting as the sales rep for both seasons of Dramaworld.

Star of The Duelist (2005), K-drama sensation Secret Garden and recent Chuseok holiday champion PawnHA Ji-won joined the cast as a detective character of a 1980s gangster series who helps Claire on a mission in ‘Dramaworld’. Lost alum Daniel Dae KIM, who is one of the executive producers, is also new to the cast, along with singer Henry LAU, a former member of Super Junior-M, and character actor JUNG Man-shik, known for Inside Men(2015), The Tiger (2015) and this year’s BEASTS CLAWING AT STRAWS.

>> I WONDER WHEN IT WILL BE RELEASED :coolshades:

• Like 1

• strwbrry changed the title to Ha Ji Won 하지원
22 hours ago, strwbrry said:

leads while global stars HA Ji-won, Daniel Dae KIM and Henry LAU, among many others

I wonder who will join maybe as cameo...I have delusion even led to a dream that KDW and JIS are joining in as cameo, and have small reunion with HJW.. Poor me :crymeme:

23 hours ago, strwbrry said:

blanket which the design are for children

Is it the blanket that she also used when filming Chocolate in the beach? 

11 hours ago, strwbrry said:

after 1 month ‘Pawn’ has 1.6M admission :) 

Congrats cast and team! Well hopefully it will become more success in overseas, Taiwan, Vietnam, Indonesia, London, and other countries as well :) 

23 hours ago, strwbrry said:

I think it started on Empress Ki when they gave her a doll like that then she’s using it on the set :D also that blanket which the design are for children. Her korean, japanese and chinese fans treating jiwon like a precious baby hahahaha

She always bring her doll everywhere right? Even in the airport and on set... See need something to be hugged or ....... someone (eh??):saitama: