♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

14 hours ago, strwbrry said:

so lovely as always :kiss_wink:

Our baby,. Love her to the universe and back! :fullofhearts:

Hopefully will get the 1M before the weekend :) fighting, Dambo! Anybody know when it will be available with sub? 

Who is your favorite celebrity? SDI : Hajiwon

img.gif

• LOL 3

EjsbT09U4AYG5CA?format=jpg&name=small

Ten Asia

'Collateral' ranked 1st for 7 days in a row, 1 million'before'…

Input 2020.10.07. 10:37 am
Star News

'Collateral', box office 1st place for 7 consecutive days..1 million countdown [★Movie Chart]

Input 2020.10.07. 8:23 am
ARTICLE HERE
News

On the 7th day, 1st place'collateral' surpassed 900,000 before the Hangul Day holiday [Box Office]

Input 2020.10.07

HANGUL DAY HOLIDAY WILL BE THIS FRIDAY IN KOREA :D 

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1

Really interested to know what this Sees The Day is about, but Ji Won is always so mysterious and likes to keep us guessing sometimes!

If her sister also posted this, maybe it's a new business venture? Maybe a cafe and art gallery or something?  It says "Eat, drink, music, art". 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, SR20DET said:

Really interested to know what this Sees The Day is about, but Ji Won is always so mysterious and likes to keep us guessing sometimes!

If her sister also posted this, maybe it's a new business venture? Maybe a cafe and art gallery or something?  It says "Eat, drink, music, art". 

Yup, this is a business for sure.

I think this is inspired by sketchlondon which is a restaurant with a touch of art inside :) plus, jiwon and her friends are following its page in IG as well.

• Like 4

Based from the rough translation, it is still not that sure if when the shooting will start due to covid19. And because of the loss of profit for the films been released these days, the production investors are now halting. :( 

I still don’t know what will be the final of the movie though if it will really be pushes through. 

What a let down if ever, coz we know that Jiwon was very excited and interested on this project.

Plus, seems like RSR will be shooting another film early next year. So, i don’t know now with their scheduling.

“#RyuSeungRyong and #ParkHaeJoon to star in a new movie 'Jung's Ranch' which is a story of two brothers who work as lamb tasters. 

Filming is expected to begin early next year.”

Let’s just hope that everything will turns out well. And if it is bound to happen, it will happen. :) 

As per Jiwon recently, ‘Timing is important’.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, strwbrry said:

Let’s just hope that everything will turns out well. And if it is bound to happen, it will happen. :) 

As per Jiwon recently, ‘Timing is important’.

Totally agree! well we just pray the best for our jiwon :) I know that she deserved the best either the movie continue or not. 

I'm personally looking forward to it, since it will be collaboration between 2 great females in the K-movies and RSR!

5 hours ago, strwbrry said:

“#RyuSeungRyong and #ParkHaeJoon to star in a new movie 'Jung's Ranch' which is a story of two brothers who work as lamb tasters. 

Filming is expected to begin early next year.”

So their movies is already get the investor? And all already set up?

Well I know that we all looking forward for the queen of chungmoro come back. But i think it is difficult to the cinema/movies these days. We tend to watch television right? Maybe drama first? 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, strwbrry said:

Yup, this is a business for sure.

I think this is inspired by sketchlondon which is a restaurant with a touch of art inside :) plus, jiwon and her friends are following its page in IG as well.

Oh I just looked at that account. It does look something similar. Can't wait!

Hope the movie works out for her :( Seems like covid is really postponing a lot of things in the film industry around the world lately

• Like 3

Actors greet Taiwan audiences 10/8 (Thursday)

Movie screenings in Taiwan : Pawn (Released in Taiwan on 2020-10-08)

Film Type: Warm / Plot

Distribution Company: Longxiang Released RELEASE DATE: 2020-10-08

Genre: Family
DIRECTOR: Jiang Dakui [Beautiful Voice]

CASTS: Sung Dong-yi [Rookie Police School Student] Ha Ji-won [Secret Garden, Queen Qi] Kim Hee-won [Wang’s Detective Case Book] Park Zhaoyi’s rookie child

• Like 2

I'm so happy for Pawn success :issohappy:.  I'm so happy for Jiwonn ! 

The movie will be presented on the Opening Gala on 29 October for the London Korean Festival 2020. The LKF runs from 29 Oct - 12 Nov. with cinema screening in London and online ...so maybe after that we will can watch the movie with eng. sub translation. I can't wait...  

OPENING GALA

PAWN 담보 COMEDY, DRAMA / 2019 / 113 MIN Director: Kang Dae kyu Cast: Sung Dong Il, Ha Ji Won, Kim Hiewon

http://koreanfilm.co.uk/uploaded_images/LKFF20-ProgrammeAnnouncement.pdf

• Wiggle 2