Jump to content

♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Upcoming Movie 2022: Bigwang 비광


strwbrry

Recommended Posts

Hi @UniversalRefugee, welcome ! Yes Jiwonn is filming recently two new project , Collateral movie and Chocolate drama for JTBC, No teaser yet bc they are in the beginning of filming. I wait to see something like that too !!! but barely we can see some/few "stolen" pics :D

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

47 minutes ago, UniversalRefugee said:

Hi! 

 

Am a Ha Ji Won fan. Have been writing about her on my blog since forever. 

I didn't know she has a moving coming out and a TV series. 

 

I tried searching on YouTube for trailer or teaser but can't find anything. Anyone can hook me up? 

 

Hello dear, care to share here your blog of Jiwon :D 

 

I think it is better, that there’s no much of fancam  BTS, for the show not spoil since its airing still on November :) 

 

anyways, cant wait for their promotion :D 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

15 hours ago, strwbrry said:

 

Hello dear, care to share here your blog of Jiwon :D 

 

I think it is better, that there’s no much of fancam  BTS, for the show not spoil since its airing still on November :) 

 

anyways, cant wait for their promotion :D 

Hi! 

 

here are two of my posts about Ha Ji Won

 

https://hubpages.com/entertainment/10-Things-That-Proves-Ha-Ji-Wons-Genius

https://hubpages.com/entertainment/10-Roles-Ha-Ji-Won-Should-Play-in-a-Movie-or-TV-Drama

 

i get my Korean entertainment news from Allkpop koreaboo but they don't write much about her unless she has a movie out. 

 

I am always thirsty for news about her. it's been a while since she did a movie. 

  • Like 2
  • Insightful 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, andra3 said:

Hi @UniversalRefugee, welcome ! Yes Jiwonn is filming recently two new project , Collateral movie and Chocolate drama for JTBC, No teaser yet bc they are in the beginning of filming. I wait to see something like that too !!! but barely we can see some/few "stolen" pics :D

 

ahhhhhhhh i wish there's a trailer already. i can't wait. 

 

i really think she is one of the smartest actresses out there. she is officially my favorite korean actress of all time! 

 

Anyway, someone told me she played a bad girl in a movie, Dangerous Lullabyes. anyone has a link where I can watch it? 

 

Thanks!

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, UniversalRefugee said:

Hi! 

 

here are two of my posts about Ha Ji Won

 

https://hubpages.com/entertainment/10-Things-That-Proves-Ha-Ji-Wons-Genius

https://hubpages.com/entertainment/10-Roles-Ha-Ji-Won-Should-Play-in-a-Movie-or-TV-Drama

 

i get my Korean entertainment news from Allkpop koreaboo but they don't write much about her unless she has a movie out. 

 

I am always thirsty for news about her. it's been a while since she did a movie. 

 

Oh wow! I’ve read that page of yours when I was just a new fan of HJW before :D so nice of you to write something like that for her. Cheers! :blush:

 

anyways, other than her projects when it comes to HJW personal life she’s very lowkey, or nothing big deal so probably that’s the reason why it is rare for her write-ups when it comes to those buzz platform news :) 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest changed the title to Ha Ji Won ✨ 하지원 ✨河智苑 ✨ ハジウォン ✨| Upcoming Film: ‘Collateral’
  • strwbrry changed the title to ♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Upcoming Movie 2022: Bigwang 비광

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..