♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

A vid from Baeksang with Jiwonn listening Kim Hye Ja beautiful and touching thanks speech ...it's worth to watch this just for to see Jiwonn expressive face ...really ...feelings are here ...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Latest Youtube video from Haewadal's channel on Jiwon's preparations and choice of dress for the Baeksang Awards!

That stunning pink gown she eventually picked was a brilliant choice, but I have to say she looked beautiful in the black suit and the white dress she tried on too! Actually, she looks good in just about anything.

Also interesting to have a glimpse of what goes on during the preparations for such events, no matter how short! I love it that Haewadal is giving us so many little previews, hope they'll keep it up!

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Wow, thank you for all the lovely posts!

Love how her agency ( which I think is mainly her idea) created a youtube channel to make Jiwon more accessible to fans and see her vibrant personality up close. Amazing how she is so down to earth and unaffected despite her status as an actress and celebrity.

And, I agree that while she looked stunning and picked a winner with the fuchsia gown, she looked gorgeous in the white gown as well. Looking forward to see her back in the small screen and big screen. How I wish that she and KDW will grace The Duelist Event. 

Great week to all!

• Like 4

@drakelaw love her agency too! And i agree, most probably it’s her idea.

The black suit is also beautiful but i agree with the stylist, it should be worn some other time. Fuchsia gown is more appropriate for the spring vibe. And indeed, she was outstanding that night! (Almost all wore black/white dresses).

Just to share, i am down to last two episodes for Empress Ki! Omg, I made it!:D so what do you suggest i’ll watch next? King 2 hearts? Hwang jini? Damo? Something happened in bali? I appreciate your reco. Maraming salamat! (Thank you!)

• Like 3

1 hour ago, dianah de guzman said:

Just to share, i am down to last two episodes for Empress Ki! Omg, I made it!:D so what do you suggest i’ll watch next? King 2 hearts? Hwang jini? Damo? Something happened in bali? I appreciate your reco. Maraming salamat! (Thank you!)

Wow, good for you @dianah de guzman. You are welcome! 

I suggest you watch a light HJW movie first before embarking on another roller coaster drama ride with the dramas you mentioned. :D 100 days with Mr. Arrogant or Love So Divine are good options. That being said, these dramas are all great and showcased our Jiwon's acting chops, however, King 2 Hearts would be a great transition after Empress Ki. Personally, I think King 2 Hearts is one of the best KDramas I have watched. It is well-written and has in-depth character development. Also, it is sort transporting you from the Goryeo dynasty to the modern Lee dynasty/monarchy. Enjoy!!!

• Like 2

@dianah de guzman I think the only drama of Ji Won which is a romcom only Secret Garden and The Time We Were Not In Love if you are looking for something light. 

After TK2H, I will recommend you to watch WHIB :P  HJW’s bangs and eyebrow from that drama amuses me :D  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

@strwbrry I’m done watching Secret Garden and TTWWNIL. SG, i watched it before EK, then TTWWNIL, watched it in between EK. You are right, i need some light drama after EK. Maybe i should watch again SG or Oh ha na. Haha!

Okay i will definitely check her bangs and eyebrows in WHIB!:D I hope she will work again with jo in sung (my love! Haha)

• Like 4

6 hours ago, strwbrry said:

After TK2H, I will recommend you to watch WHIB :P  HJW’s bangs and eyebrow from that drama amuses me :D  

Hahaha, right.Her bangs in WHIB have a life of its own. :joy: Amazing chemistry with JIS as well. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

15 hours ago, drakelaw said:

Hahaha, right.Her bangs in WHIB have a life of its own. :joy: Amazing chemistry with JIS as well. 

When I first saw it I ship her character with SJS, but the second time I watched it I changed my ship to JIS :D Just like Soo Jung very indecisive :D 

• LOL 2

Boss Ha and her team at Haewadal Workshop, second story ...I would like that my workshop with my office colleagues to be like that ...she's so cute and her laughter is so ...free...she's just adorable :wub:

HAEWADAL Channel "It's like a picnic in a childhood and I'm crazy about treasure hunting ... What we found that day was not just treasure ."

• Like 1
  • Love 2

She must be an amazing boss to work for! It seems like all her staff get along with her so well. If I were to work for someone like her I would always want to do my best for her without even having to be asked!

• Like 4