♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Back-to-back-to-back articles on Ha Ji Won  on Couch Kimchi ! The pictures have already been posted here but here are the articles for anyone that's interested:

http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/02/26/life-risking-romance-trailer-ha-ji-wons-lips-try-to-score-with-chen-bolins-chun-jung-myungs/

http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/02/26/ha-ji-won-covers-cosmopolitan-hong-kongs-march-2016-issue/

http://couch-kimchi.com/2016/02/26/crocodile-ladies-spring-2016-ad-campaign-with-ha-ji-won/

So happy to see her resume her public activities with KEB Hana Bank :) ! She looks gorgeous, but I think she might have lost some weight ? Looking forward to see her do promotions for Life Risking Love/Romance. 

• Like 5

河智苑

[ENG] Cosmopolitan Hong Kong (MARCH 2016) – Ha Ji Won

HIGHLIGHTS

“I love nature. Days without work, enjoying and camping on the outskirts with my family, enjoying BBQ, drinking beer, looking at the sky, it’s very relaxing.” 

“I smile all day and try to influence the people around me to smile as well. Hence, my nickname isHaet-nim, which means sun. Whenever I laugh, there comes sunshine and warmth.” 

It seems that in some parts of the world, patriarchy is still the norm, such as in the entertainment industry. Far away in Hollywood, Oscar award-winning actress Jennifer Lawrence is someone who publicly speaks and responds against injustice. As someone who comes from a country with a female president, Ha Ji Won, with her own experience, has a different perspective. “In South Korea, there was less gender equality, but the situation has changed in the recent years. The status of women has begun to rise, women have gradually gotten jobs. I like [being presented as a] powerful woman, but I also want the powerful/strong image that some actors have. Between feminine and stylish types of character, I prefer the cool one. So when choosing a script, I also put emphasis on the type of character/role and think that I would like to do this kind of project more.” She stated that when performing with male actors, she doesn’t feel that there’s discrimination [at the way the actors and actresses are treated]. In fact, they perform well and professionally, with a first- class working attitude, the very thing one, man or woman, needs to be certainly respected by others.

“I often do romance dramas, and in reality, I also think about dating. It’s a pity ‘he’ has not yet come. My ideal type, in addition to sense of humor, it’s much better if he’s good in the kitchen.”

She easily manages to play this generation’s powerful/strong goddess roles, but there are also times when she’s ‘powerless’. “There’s not much difference between the deductive method of filming movies and that of filming dramas, but the working schedule may vary. When filming a drama, the broadcast contents have to be completed a week before airing, thus, time is tight and more hard work [is required]; As for a movie, filming is done before the release date, we can check [the scenes]more carefully. Last year, my older sister and I challenged a reality show program. There were a lot of cameras in the house, I could feel the cameras all day. It made me feel uncomfortable, so later the director prompted that it was better without the lens [of the cameras]. I was very happy while filming as usual, and it was a much more fun experience. Thanks to this program [Go Go with Sister], my sister and I got closer.” Besides the fact that it was a reality show, it was rare to find a beauty on such. “It’s not that I don’t like to participate in variety shows, but once you accept an invitation, you need to do everything on your own (she means you need to be real), you cannot act and pretend to be a different person, which I’m not quite used to, less [acting] on such programs. Seriously, playing on a reality/variety show is quite difficult, the artists who are doing so are amazing, I admire them.”

“I often do romance dramas, and in reality, I also think about dating. It’s a pity ‘he’ has not yet come. So at present I don’t have any idea of marriage, nor do I expect. If I ever meet Mr. Right, I’d consider marriage. Right now, I’m waiting for the happy fate that brings lovers together.”

“My ideal type is someone I can communicate with, there must be a common topic so we can exchange ideas. Second, with sense of humor. The most important condition is that he loves [working in] the kitchen because I can’t cook. Love is without national boundaries or age.” Chen Bolin, her costar in the upcoming film, Risking Life For Love, seems to meet a number of conditions. Ha Ji Won joked about her impression [of him] as a Taiwanese metrosexual(?)“He’s a good actor, friendly, we get along very well.” Jiwon mentioned the metrosexual’s [Bolin] great progress in learning Korean, but she’d also like to learn Chinese with Bolin as her ready teacher. However, sinceChen Bolin has recently joined in a dating reality show in Mainland, and another Korean beauty is set to create a cross border ‘romance’ [with him], it’s obvious that Ha-Chen are true acting partners only.

Ha Ji Won’s career in the industry has lasted for nearly 20 years. The question is, ‘often there is the smile of the new person. Who has heard of weeping of the old one, (I guess that’s a line/lyric from one song), how will she keep her high morale while standing firm without being pushed down by the waves? Ha Ji Won’s answer was simple, “I love my acting career itself, doing what I love will give me a lot of energy. Besides, I always have the heart to do, to learn, even when I have to add learning/training to my leisure time. This will keep me going with energy.” In fact, the goddess has painstakingly learned to dance like a kisaeng, calligraphy, play the piano, boxing, table tennis, etc. She’s always been sincere towards work, thus receiving fame. “Before, I thought I could be like ordinary Korean people eating rice cakes on the street, but now a lot of people know [me], it’s a pity I can’t go out easily. In turn, as a famous public figure, the people may follow me as an example, and I feel a sense of responsibility. And I get to receive love from majority of fans, fame comes with only a little inconvenience, so it doesn’t matter.”

“With great power comes great responsibility,  is the truth that not everyone understands, especially celebrities. Miss Sunshine “Haet-nim” doesn’t only understand [that], but also enjoys and values it.

English translation: cheshirecat1023

Link: http://cheshirecat1023.tumblr.com/post/140026986661/eng-cosmopolitan-hong-kong-march-2016-ha-ji

• Like 9

Ha Ji-won Graces the Cover of a Hong Kong Magazine

Actress Ha Ji-won graced the cover of Hong Kong’s Cosmopolitan magazine. 

The magazine, released on February 24, introduced Ha as “an actress who changes 100 times,” noting the diverse roles she has played. 

The magazine also includes an interview of the actress, describing her as a modest and professional Hallyu star. 

http://world.kbs.co.kr/english/program/program_musicnews_detail.htm?No=30048

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 7

Ha Ji Won is a gorgeous hallyu star on cover of Hong Kong 'Cosmopolitan'

Ha Ji Won proved to be a gorgeous hallyu star on the cover of the Hong Kong 'Cosmopolitan'. 

To celebrate International Women's Day, Ha Ji Won, who reflects confident, and prideful character, was honored to be the cover girl of the March issue. 

Hong Kong 'Cosmopolitan' called Ha Ji Won 'actress who changes 100 times'. During the interview, Ha Ji Won talked about her responsibility as a top actress. It was also heard that Ha Ji Won showed professionalism through her modest, but perfected talent as a top hallyu star. 

Ha Ji Won is currently taking a break off the screens, but is spending quality time with her loving fans. On February 27, she will be holding her third fan meeting in Tokyo, Japan.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/ha-ji-won-is-a-gorgeous-hallyu-star-on-cover-of-hong-kong-cosmopolitan

@ferlycious Thanks for the interview ...I like this part " I smile all day and try to influence the people around me to smile as well. Hence, my nickname is Haet-nim, which means Sun. Whenever I laugh, there comes sunshine and warmth.”  

It's so true, she is warm and bright like a SUN so please Jiwonni smile always ...  She is so beautiful ...so gorgeous...I think I'm stuck in these words  Beautiful/Gorgeous  :blush:  Really she is more beautiful with the time goes !!!

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

• Like 6

27 Feb. 2016 Ha Ji Won at Gimpo International Airport.   for her 3 th Japanese fan meeting ...Good luck beauty ! Have a wonderful trip and a warm and successfull fan meeting :) I love her look ... her boots..

201602270827492810_1.jpg

2016022700520_0.jpg

http://news.chosun.com/site/data/html_dir/2016/02/27/2016022700551.html

201602270820773178_56d0dde3a156f.jpg

53504662.jpg

http://enews24.interest.me/news/article.asp?nsID=1009560

• Like 7

The latest Ha Ji Won pictorial are all so wonderful that I don't know which is the best :o :) she isn't versatile only for her acting role but also for her pictorial ! Look at this chance of her face expression ...from kid innocence to a sexy woman  in a split !

10398977_1700262703544765_46787268640784

597_1700260776878291_4195810280551397623

12524117_1699890646915304_48666180134636

HA! HA! Some of my work colleagues when they saw the pic below they asked me if she is a teenage K.idol in her 18-22 :D 

12742484_950612081694532_510564277245170

• Like 6

@eim1 - Don't forget to take plenty of FHD photos and videos with your DSLR camera.

If you get to shake her hand, please give her a note with this forum URL so she knows many fans are here talking about her.

Thanks in advance!

• Like 4