♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji Won so beautiful :wub:

@andra30 I wish I can make gif like you do...I love your gif :)

Just want to share....

What kind of a stan are you?

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.my/2016/02/what-kind-of-stan-are-you.html

I can say I'm single minded + ant tunnel stan...I may like other celebrities but only give my heart to Ha Ji Won. She's my ultimate bias...no one can beat her. All my :heart: just for her only. :D

Thanks @cunn you are so kind it's not to hard to make gifs ...time is the big problem ! 

8 hours ago, cunn said:

What kind of a stan are you?

http://kpopkfans.blogspot.my/2016/02/what-kind-of-stan-are-you.html

I can say I'm single minded + ant tunnel stan...I may like other celebrities but only give my heart to Ha Ji Won. She's my ultimate bias...no one can beat her. All my :heart: just for her only. :D

Me too :lol: All my fan love just for Jiwonni ! 

• Like 1

8 Romantic K-dramas you need in your life right now

by KD Bonbon on Fri, Feb 19, 2016

Valentine's Day may be over, but that doesn't mean you can't continue the love fest! There are so many great romantic K-dramas that can get you in the mood for love, from Oh My Ghostess to Heard it Through the Grapevine. So cuddle up and get ready to binge watch one of these ultra-romantic K-dramas!

Below are 8 romantic K-dramas that are sure to melt your heart!

4. The Time That I Loved You 7000 Days

c8f841b2-6720-41b6-863b-da1221aa7196.jpg

Ha Ji Won shines in this romantic K-drama that will make you rethink romance and friendship. The drama centers around Oh Ha Na and Choi Won, who have been best friends since high school and have been present for every milestone in each other's lives for seventeen years. The two are obviously meant for each other, but timing has never worked in their favor and a romantic relationship never developed for them. Is love in their future? Watch to find out!

https://www.dramafever.com/news/-romantic-k-dramas-you-need-in-your-life-right-now/

Yes ! Indeed!  Ha Ji Won shines in acting and in fashion even this drama is not the best one. 

• Like 3

10 Historical Dramas with the Most Gorgeous Costumes Ever

kingkongna February 16, 2016

The best thing about watching historical dramas is drooling over the outfits! 

So, the more eye-catching and well-made the clothes, the more impact the character is likely to have on the viewer, and consequently the more you enjoy the drama. Of course, this also definitely depends on a strong story and amazing actors, but in the end, gorgeous costumes can make or break a drama for me. Below are some of my favorites!

Empress Ki

empress+ki.jpg

One of my personal favorites is “Empress Ki”! The colors are just so intense and the robes made me want to time travel back to the Yuan dynasty to see if I could get my hands on one. Starring the gorgeous Ha Ji Won, it chronicles the life of a Koryo woman who makes some tough decisions and rises to become an empress. The gripping storyline is about her entanglement in not only a love triangle between the Yuan and Koryo leaders, but also the struggle between the two nations themselves. The drama is long, but definitely worth it!

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/16/10-historical-dramas-with-the-most-gorgeous-costumes-ever/

• Like 4

Wow.  Thank you chingus for the updates. Those outfits look more vibrant on her.  For those lucky fans going to her Japan FM, be sure to twinkle like many stars in the universe for the shining sun. Too bad I'm still stuck on earth.  Have fun and be sure to share good memories with us. 

• Like 2

movie poster :wub:

Actress Ha Ji-won (하지원) is set to return to the big screen with her next romantic thriller film: “Life Risking Romance” (목숨건 연애). 

On Tuesday, the production firm Opus Pictures unveiled the first poster for the movie. In the image, Ha Ji-won is staring into the camera with two mysterious hands holding up a pink gold necklace. The heart-shaped pendant is reflected as a lock in the shadow, adding a mysterious touch to the poster. 

Ha Ji-won recently filmed the TV drama series “The Time We Were Not in Love” with actor Lee Jin-wook. Her last appearance on the silver screen was in “Chronicle of a Blood Merchant,” released in January 2015. 

“Life Risking Romance” is a romantic thriller that follows the story of a detective novelist played by Ha, who is on the trail of a serial killer. 

The movie starring Taiwanese actor Chen Bolin and Chun Jung Myung is scheduled to be released in April. 

사진='목숨건 연애' 1차 포스터

.. waw waw waw..cant wait..

• Like 7

Couldn't wait to see HJW in person. In some of the pictorials, it looks like she lost a lot of weights.Hoping that she's healty.Will stay in Tokyo for 4D 5N...One in my bucket list is to see HJW in  person.Miss the chance to see her in LA for the movie promotion "One"

• Like 3