♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Ha Ji-won is stunningly beautiful in exquisite see-through white lace dress

Spoiler

photo662785.jpg

Ha Ji-won exuded her enthralling appeal.

Actress Ha Ji-won revealed an image from her JWon pictorial along with a caption, 'Ji-won's only one secret' on December 11th.

In the revealed photo, Ha Ji-won in the see-through dress revealing her perfect shape shows off her gorgeous look. Her flawless enthralling beauty has captured our attention. Ha Ji-won's beautiful collarbones add sex appeal to the flawless look.

Meanwhile, Ha Ji-won co-stars in movie "Risking Life for Love" with Cheon Jeong-myeong and Chen Bolin.

• Like 3

@ferlyciousoh no, i dont really know what they're talking about either, it's just that the content seemed similar to another video discussing the same matter. I'd be happy if someone could tell me what it's about.

Here's a link to a small HJW quiz I made a few months ago, kindly notify me if the link has a problem or if you find some mistakes in the quiz or you could comment on what you think of it. Hopefully I'd be able to make another set of quizzes soon. Have fun!:w00t:

link to quiz

Guest AcornDC

@ferlycious  @TheRatchetFool_1023 I saw the video already, guys! It's about her real name, Jeon Hae Rim and I heard that too, the reporter's mother is secondary school, she's still calling Ji Won as Hae Rim and talked about where her stage name came from and as we knew, the name of her manager's first love (that's why the reporters are laughing a bit) and they seemed to praise her real name was also beautiful. 

I have question as well. Do you know if Ji Won unnie entered the entertainment world with her real name before changing to her stage name? cuz I heard something like she debuted as her real name and was in some activities and tv series before be recognized by people during using her stage name already?!  

PS. I don't know Korean much as well, but I think what I understand might help you guys ^___^+

@Rodelyn Rejuso Until now, I've seen only Korean and Chinese version only, I hope it should be English version too lol

@AcornDCyes! Thank you so much for the clarifications! As to your question about HJW's debut, I'm pretty sure she  appeared as Jeon hae rim in adults don't know before changing to HJW. But by 2000, I think it was already HJW.

@Rodelyn Rejusoladykate1023 has been providing translations on her blog, so feel free to check it out. But there isn't an official english version of the book as far as i know.

• Like 2

Guest AcornDC

When talking about Ji Won unnie's childhood (even in the video above, the reporters and his mother also are on the same page that she's very beautiful since in school period)

12347952_540337402814161_814929928016825 the pics of Ji Won unnie (during primary-secondary-high school) 

The picture during her high school, I think they use the official picture in the year book that causes the rumor of facial surgery controversy. In fact, I think if they use other pics, they might not talk about this. She looks chubby lol >__< but if she loses weight, her face will be the same as in during secondary school period. 

I think her middle picture is so perfect to refer to ^___^ to represent how she looks like when she was young cuz even now she's still the same as you can see in the pic below LOL .

I think the rumor was killed off already starting from whenever the media interview her, they often tease her by talking about her past (still newcomers) and show her old clips as well, so not many people believe that and ignore the rumor. Also, showing her family in the Celebrity Magazine is like slapping face to the one who doubts and spreads the rumor LOL cuz if she did, all her family's members might go to the same clinic! how comes!! LMAO

That is the reason why they call Ji Won Unnie's family as SUPERIOR DNA 

12391973_540337149480853_844202044079960