Jump to content

♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Upcoming Movie 2022: Bigwang 비광


strwbrry

Recommended Posts

Guest AcornDC

 

Do you know where can I find Golden Fishery Ha Ji Won episode with English translation?

I can find only raw video, but the Eng. trans version was broken already.

It's so hard for me to find the old information like links and videos of unnie when I'm just be her fan so lately ^^+ 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AcornDC said:

 

Do you know where can I find Golden Fishery Ha Ji Won episode with English translation?

I can find only raw video, but the Eng. trans version was broken already.

It's so hard for me to find the old information like links and videos of unnie when I'm just be her fan so lately ^^+ 

 

Hello chingu!!

You can also watch Happy Together with HJW as one of the guest around 23:10, if you didn't watch it yet. I can also recommend you her WinWin interview. I'll just update with you if I can still find a link of it :D 
Happy Together S3 Ep.245
Link: http://kshowonline.com/?movie=/info/749/[engsub]-happy-together-s3-ep.245

 

@AcornDC too bad when I've tried to re-upload my saved videos of Golden Fishery, youtube keep blocking the video :( 
 

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest AcornDC
1 hour ago, ferlycious said:

 

Hello chingu!!

You can also watch Happy Together with HJW as one of the guest around 23:10, if you didn't watch it yet. I can also recommend you her WinWin interview. I'll just update with you if I can still find a link of it :D 
Happy Together S3 Ep.245
Link: http://kshowonline.com/?movie=/info/749/[engsub]-happy-together-s3-ep.245

 

thank you @ferlycious I've already watched Happy Together and WinWin already LOL >___< but seriously can't find the link of Guru Show or Golden Fishery with Eng translation! Maybe no one uploads the broken video again, that's why I can't find it at all

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, AcornDC said:

 

thank you @ferlycious I've already watched Happy Together and WinWin already LOL >___< but seriously can't find the link of Guru Show or Golden Fishery with Eng translation! Maybe no one uploads the broken video again, that's why I can't find it at all


I know that you've really wanted to watch Golden Fishery with eng sub chingu!!
Here's the link:

https://www.facebook.com/AmazingCoupleHyunbinAndHajiwon/videos/1054860927877887/ Part 1

https://www.facebook.com/AmazingCoupleHyunbinAndHajiwon/videos/1054866807877299/ Part 2

https://www.facebook.com/AmazingCoupleHyunbinAndHajiwon/videos/1054869777877002/ Part 3

Enjoy!! :D 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest AcornDC

@ferlycious thank you so much T____T I'm touched! 

Anyone can register SBS site to vote for Ji Won (couple)? I tried many times but failed to do so. I searched how to do in the internet, but then I just see the type of international member is saying like Koreans who live outside Korea =_= that means even I sent to them many times, it's useless??!

If whoever can register, please share your knowledge, thank you!

I don't expect much for Ji Won's winning this time (cuz of many reasons, the most factor is rating anyway for the award) but is it possible too? if she goes to the award ceremony and receives nothing??! At least, just once or something goods happen ^^+

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest AcornDC

@ferlycious Chun Jung Myung is so cute! I don't know why they called him "PIE" he's like a good little boy taking care Ji Won Unnie. Yeah!! you are so right, i'm now so obsessed with everything about her lol >__<  

Now I'm like

1. watching many vids. I saw many vids having Vietsub, i'm envious, I wanna understand Vietnamese

2. reading articles. After that I really wanna comment on the news, but you know it's already too late for lefting comments on the old news lol

PS. don't get bored of me if I doubt simple questions or get lots of curiosity lol, I think I know many things about her but still feel miss something out as well

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Guest AcornDC

Do you know how many pages are Ji Won unnie's story in The Celebrity Magazine January 2014?

I have plan to buy it, but still don't know is it worth for such an expensive shipping cost ^^ thank you

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Guest changed the title to Ha Ji Won ✨ 하지원 ✨河智苑 ✨ ハジウォン ✨| Upcoming Film: ‘Collateral’
  • strwbrry changed the title to ♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Upcoming Movie 2022: Bigwang 비광

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..