♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Good news to the Hong Kong fans. Ha Ji Won will be attending the lighting ceremony of Swarovski's 'Christmas in the Air' decoration at Hong Kong International Airport on 1st December at 3pm.

source: http://hk.on.cc/hk/bkn/cnt/entertainment/20151124/bkn-20151124162231899-1124_00862_001.html

---

On December 1st, 2015 Swarovski will hold a special Christmas lighting ceremony officiated by renowned Asian fashion icons.

more information on Swarovski's deco: http://www.covermagazine.hk/en/2015/11/05/swarovski-christmas-installation-hong-kong-international-airport/

Edited by zoompi123
  • Like 6

Is this the first time Ha Ji-Won is invited to Hong Kong?  I think TVB might interview her in StarTalk because Empress Ki is aired on J2. I have seen some famous and some not so famous South Korean actors/actresses been to Hong Kong and were interviewed by TVB. Great news to Hong Kong fans.

Still waiting for details regarding the fan meeting in Tokyo.I want to meet HJW in person.Anybody who knows? Will gladly appreciate your info. Thanks.

Perhaps you should consider to change route to Hong Kong and meet her there on 1st December at 3pm.  You asked this question so many times and not many people able to give you a clear answer. I'm guessing most fans posting in this thread are not Korean.

Hi...to all jiwon's die hard fans in this beautiful thread. I'm a new member to join the club. Started admiring her after secretgarden.WOW! she gave a solid performance in the SE GA series. She somehow kinda similar to that badass girl from IRIS, Kim So Yeon, when acting stunt. I'm still in the process of backtracking jiwon's old dramas and movies. And know what....until now, I'm still wondering why I'm so late in knowing her. She's so awesome, amazing and great warrior in DAMO and DUELIST while in LOVE SO DIVINE,DADDY LONG LEG, REVERSAL OF FORTUNE, MY LOVE BY MY SIDE, BABO, SEX IS ZERO, she immerse herself into romantic and sweet girl.I also like her dark character in WHAT HAPPENED IN BALI. Her role in that drama could make the audience hated her becoz of her indecisiveness in choosing the right guy. I also hate her for toying with In sung and Ji sub character . Honestly...right after SE GA, I watched WHIB to ease my withdrawal mode. And it works. Right to this moment....I still think Jo in sung and So ji sub are the most powerful opponents for Hyun Bin if I've to make a choice who is the super best partner on screen for HA ji won. Their sizzling chemistry with jiwon in WHIB is at the same par with what the JUWONRAIM couple has in SE GA. Try to watch WHIB if you don't trust me.

Personally thinking...Jiwon for me just like an open book. She come to you in different face, different style and different vibe ...depending on what character and transcript she has. Well ...that's how great acting should be..right? And I think it's the right time for me to give her a standing ovation [ IF I have a chance]. She deserve all the grand awards that being given to her all this while after all her greats efforts in nailing her characters. She is indeed an AMAZING woman either in reel or real life.

i've been roaming around back and back of ha ji won's thread. i really like reading the old comments. this was the old comment of Ha Ji Won. love her so much. i never get tired of reading any article about her. :lol:

• Like 5