♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Drama 2022: Curtain Call

strwbrry

Thank you for update @strwbrry :kiss_wink:

I hope there will be video promotion soon! She looks soooooo fineee with different vibes! My most favorite one is the one with headset :) 

And I hope she update again... 

Do you anyone know that Bigwang already started filming? Is it in Jeju not Busan? 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

spacer.png

Blog link

On 6/7/2021 at 5:31 AM, liv_well said:

Thank you for update @strwbrry :kiss_wink:

I hope there will be video promotion soon! She looks soooooo fineee with different vibes! My most favorite one is the one with headset :) 

And I hope she update again... 

Do you anyone know that Bigwang already started filming? Is it in Jeju not Busan? 

for sure it will be Busan, I think they are starting already :) 

On 6/9/2021 at 2:33 PM, SR20DET said:

Haewadal Youtube channel update! 

She looks so stunningly beautiful here! Glad to see her looking happy and healthy too

i am so happy seeing her smiling and jolly, as well :D after knets harsh feedback about her paintings when in fact they saw only a portion of her artworks.

• Like 2

On 6/15/2021 at 11:58 AM, strwbrry said:

for sure it will be Busan, I think they are starting already :)

i am so happy seeing her smiling and jolly, as well :Dafter knets harsh feedback about her paintings when in fact they saw only a portion of her artworks.

I believe she will get through it just fine, as we know knets can be very judgmental and this is not the first time she has faced criticism for various things. But HJW has always been a strong person who does things the way she likes, isn't afraid to be different and is loved for that. I guess that's one part of what we love about her!

https://www.instagram.com/p/CQK3Xnmnb-M/

She updated her IG! With someone named Nam Sang Woon, probably an artist from what I found online.

Can't seem to copy IG posts here anymore

• Love 2

On 6/16/2021 at 1:57 PM, SR20DET said:

I believe she will get through it just fine, as we know knets can be very judgmental and this is not the first time she has faced criticism for various things. But HJW has always been a strong person who does things the way she likes, isn't afraid to be different and is loved for that. I guess that's one part of what we love about her!

Yes! Couldn't agree more! But I just know that Knetz has another level to criticize their actress.. I mean it is different in my country at least. I don't know if they just too sensitive or has tendency to see the bad first from the person. Well but I hope she is always strong and make her own way for sure!

Now we are counting to RSR and LJW Ig to update about Jiwonnie more! Hahahahaha.... I hope they can celebrate her birthday on set and we get some footages :) 

D-7 to uri amazing yeoja birthday and can wait to send the wish!! :*