Jump to content

♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Upcoming Movie: ‘Bigwang’


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 30k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • strwbrry

    5446

  • andra30

    2591

  • Libera

    2371

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

♥ Pearl Of Asia ♥  "I felt like I lack something, and that's why I always want to learn. " - Ha Ji Won “I think it’s my greatest joy and pride to have received so much love as an actress – I

Are you missing 1+1 couple ???....Looks like Ha Ji Won and Lee Jin Wook beside the KNTV interview they did a photoshoot for Hanryu Pia Japanese Magazines  no 10/31....Pillow fight   They are so cute !

and this isn't she so lovely and beautiful??  HJW new muse for Styllus Jewellery   and she's been also a representative of Piaget, Swarovski, and Cartier   awww!! ama

HJW getting bashed these days bec she debuted as an artist and having her artworks getting included in an exhibit, yet those people doesn’t know what is behind of all her artworks and what she wanted to convey. And she is not that bad though that they’re hittin’ her with harsh comments, but not surprised since when you venture unto something new, it comes with criticisms. But we all know how genuine and professional she is unto giving her all once she is up to something.


Be brave and keep improving babe. After all, everything will be alright.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, strwbrry said:

haewadal channel posted it too

Finally Haewadal works their job :D we need more for BTS. I miss Jiwon vlog now, and the Engsub is long missed. 

 

On 4/7/2021 at 7:51 PM, strwbrry said:

yet those people doesn’t know what is behind of all her artworks and what she wanted to convey. And she is not that bad though that they’re hittin’ her with harsh comments, but not surprised since when you venture unto something new, it comes with criticisms. But we all know how genuine and professional she is unto giving her all once she is up to something.

Fully agreed! I don't why people, they don't understand about art and they don't know about the reason why she painted a lot this days easily judge even give the harsh comment. I would say that they had trouble with them-selves so they put it to others. If it comes to the art critics well, what can we do right? They know the fundamental. But still for me art is really subjective, we cannot said it is good or bad, it is easy or difficult. 

 

Jiwon, please continue to do what you love and you do! We are supporting you as always. 

 

But yes, I'm agree with @strwbrry that please come back acting, girl.. we need you here. :) 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

@liv_well oh well we can’t please everybody, i just hope that jiwon won’t be affected by those nobody and wannabes critics.

 

EyhO_7FUcAMlFKG?format=jpg&name=900x900
EyhPARsVIAAI6Up?format=jpg&name=large

 

jiwon’s baby hair still the same, looking so cute hahaha

  • Love 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/10/2021 at 3:20 PM, strwbrry said:

@liv_well oh well we can’t please everybody, i just hope that jiwon won’t be affected by those nobody and wannabes critics.

 

EyhO_7FUcAMlFKG?format=jpg&name=900x900
EyhPARsVIAAI6Up?format=jpg&name=large

 

jiwon’s baby hair still the same, looking so cute hahaha

 

Haha... that childhood photo is one of my favourite photos of her ever! It's amazing how much she looked like she does today even back then, and it's one of the best examples to prove that her looks are all-natural and she has always had the same features. This and another photo with her mother where you can see where her facial features come from.

  • Like 2
  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

HA JI-WON'S PAINTINGS AND ITS CRITICISMS (An Insight)

 

READ HERE

 

there might be criticisms, but still it is good to know that there are still people out there who knows how to appreciate when ha ji won ventures unto something new with her talent especially the 1023ers :) 

 

On 4/11/2021 at 3:48 PM, SR20DET said:

 

Haha... that childhood photo is one of my favourite photos of her ever! It's amazing how much she looked like she does today even back then, and it's one of the best examples to prove that her looks are all-natural and she has always had the same features. This and another photo with her mother where you can see where her facial features come from.

 

ha ji won baby photos are all so cute along her chubby cheeks. And her eyes and eyebrows feature are very visible plus her expressions that we can still see even today :D 

 

EA3wdKoUEAAw0da?format=jpg&name=medium

EA3wdKvUIAAKARy?format=jpg&name=360x360

 

  • Love 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, strwbrry said:

there might be criticisms, but still it is good to know that there are still people out there who knows how to appreciate when ha ji won ventures unto something new with her talent especially the 1023ers

Yes, agree. Just, sometimes those people and even media playing with the news. I'm okay if criticism come from expert but we need to educate the other who just rude to respect. We are not asking for appreciation, at least they can just ignore if they don't like.

 

She still a baby overtime :)  chubby paw cheeks, I want to eat those!:7555_attack: 

  • LOL 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Dramaworld S2

EyreSRyUYAILjdS?format=jpg&name=medium
 

ep.4 LINK

ep.5 LINK

 

big thanks to someone who uploaded it :))

On 4/13/2021 at 5:59 PM, liv_well said:

 

She still a baby overtime :)  chubby paw cheeks, I want to eat those!:7555_attack: 


Ey1_7zTXEAEnz2q?format=jpg&name=large

 

always a baby chubby paw cheeks :hwaiting2: 

  • Love 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Ha Ji Won Makes Her Debut As An Artist, But Her Artwork Is Eliciting Mixed Reactions From The Public

 

Actress Ha Ji Won has made her debut as an official artist.

 

On March 30, Ha Ji Won participated as an abstract artist in an exhibition held at the Cheongdam Showroom Atelier in Seoul. The actress shared a series of three paintings titled, “Super Cow.”

 

Ha Ji Won shared that the “Super Cow” series of abstract paintings were meant to “express the characteristics of cattle with bright and intense colors and lines.” She further revealed that she “put positive energy in the cows with the hope that the world will become healthy soon.”


It’s been reported that after the exhibit when live, one of the three paintings has since been sold.

 

Ha Ji Won has always enjoyed painting as a hobby, but was never able to project her hobby into something more. She has previously shared her work on her personal Instagram page, but that was the extent of it. However, after a long time of persuasion from the exhibition agency, Ha Ji Won finally agreed to hang her paintings in an official art gallery.

 

After the release of her artwork, however, the public’s reactions have been mixed. Some have been enjoying her paintings, sharing their support and encouragement with the actress. On the flip side, many have been criticizing the actress’s artwork. Netizens have been claiming that her paintings look like scribbles on a canvas and that she’s only getting attention because of her name.

 

Source

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • strwbrry changed the title to ♥ Ha Ji Won 하지원 ♥ 河智苑 ♥ ハジウォン♥ || Upcoming Movie: ‘Bigwang’

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue..